Hello Jow Forums today i got this. umm when i was little i used to get a lot of this. it brings me back memories...

hello Jow Forums today i got this. umm when i was little i used to get a lot of this. it brings me back memories. i used to go to asian shops with mom.what kind of snacks gives you back memories user? anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 47647567567.png (897x678, 714K)

go green

Attached: vapenation.jpg (650x400, 54K)

what does that mean?

good shit

its really good yes. also pocky is good. the Japanese make good stuff :)

When are you moving out and getting a job?

lets not talk about that now. im doing great. lets just say that. i will talk more about it later when im more comfrotable. is that okey?

Okay ritsu. Let's

not talk about it please :(

Yes, we shall not talk not about it.

thanks you so much user for understanding. in the future if you want i can tell you almost everything. but now it would be bad.

Ritsu. My sexual fantasy is to become a prawn.

ehh? why that?

Ritsu. I want to become a prawn then get caught in a fishermans net after which I want to be inserted into a french womans vagina.

maybe you just like that last part. umm its ok if you feel that way. be yourself i think

No. Each part is vital, it needs to happen in that order.

oh. okey. but im sorry. i dont think you can fulfill that wish.

Cute picture. I'm not sure what kind of snacks would bring memories for me though.. are those yummy?

Oh.. Ok... ;_;

i think those are yummy. very yummy :)
maybe not snacks but some sort of goodie that comes too mind. anything good too eat that gives you memories.

>are those yummy?
yes

hehe you can try

Not really in the mood. How are you doing?

im doing fantastic :3

Yeah? I'm glad. Any nice happenings lately?

hmm not really. but im feeling extra energetic. so its good i guess.

Cool, cool.. Keep it up!

it feels like im lying too myself though :(

OK, how come?

im just here doing nothing. the same as i always have done. the same as when i was depressed. why do i feel happy know. am i just lying.

start exercising, easy way to feel more productive without actually doing much

Your feelings and thoughts are usually two seperate things.

Ritsu cant into excersise
i dont know. my brain is weird. i get into these phases sometimes. its just a mess :(

why not

training is ummm bad. if it makes me bored i get depressed. training is boring.

perhaps you could occupy your mind with something?
exercise can really help with depression, even something as simple as a 20 minute walk will release endorphins and help you feel better, at least for a short while

but i cant stand it. i really hate training. its not like before. i just dont like being outside anymore. so i dont want to walk either

how long has it been since you have last gone outside?

Just go for a walk

Put on something you like listening to.
Music, audio books or podcasts.
I do that and it makes me want to keep going.
Also it might be good to go outside with someone, talk a bit while you're walking through a park or something.

umm weeks. i am a bit confused on how many weeks though.
i dont know who too talk too and i dont have anything too use too listen while i wlak.

well I would recommend trying to go outside soon, it's important to get direct sunlight and it will keep you from feeling more isolated
you don't even have to interact with anybody

oh but i get little bit sunlight from the window :)

that's better than nothing, I guess
still though, don't give up on going outside

Don't you have a phone?
You really should.
Anyways find a family member or a friend that wouldn't mind going out more on walks with you.
Also if you're having problems with motivation then try setting it into routine, find a time where you'd be willing to do it every day and just go with it, it'll be hard to begin with but after a while it'll be harder to slack off from doing it.

A bit of sunlight from a window is not enough.
You need to get some direct sunlight.
How dark is your skin? I've heard you say before that you're a hapa so i assume it's at least a bit less pale than the average in which case you'll need more exposure from the sun than the average Norwegian.
I genuinely think this might help with your depression a bit, try to follow it even if it feels boring to begin with, just dedicate at least 15 mins on it, I'm sure you can manage.

i will try to get outside more often.
i dont want to go with anyone i know .people said i look a bit like a vampire. its ok.

that is good, hold yourself to that

i will go more out. i even have the window open now :)

I am glad to hear it, I hope that you enjoy it when you do

hopefully i do

Also take it easy

i promise i will be okey