Almost every single emo/goth/edgy person I knew growing up now works in a retail or food service job and worked their...

>Almost every single emo/goth/edgy person I knew growing up now works in a retail or food service job and worked their way up management
>not a single one got a stem degree, trade career or enlisted
Why is this, Jow Forums?

Attached: f94231fa32fe27dcb79052c340761ce4--goth-beauty-dark-beauty.jpg (535x899, 86K)

Cause they love spitting in your food and having you eating without knowing about it goth whores are evil

Attached: 6753738.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Because only retarded betas enlist

goth girls are based and redpilled they hate niggers and muslims

all the goth girls i know are tradwives

>a stem degree, trade career or enlisted
what's this? sounds gay

Do you think that actually happens?

Fuck that's hot.

Braindead from too many pills at warped tour lol

My goth GFs were better than your rap loving, ramen noodle for dinner THOTs

Attached: GoodQuotesWord.com-26o__laughing_laughing_d.jpg (300x286, 9K)

The next generation of Goths are OK

Attached: goths_for_trump.jpg (480x600, 48K)

Do I think so? that's what it is

Attached: m95230.png (600x541, 123K)

because we hate ourselves thus we work jobs that are shit and
is right

Same here. Don't know why is that, I know three girls like that and all are long-term married, one of them even to her boyfriend from highschool. She is 30 now.

>people who are outcasts socially are also outcast from social endeavours like academia

I was born in the mid 80s. so I was in perfect position to get a perfect 90s goth GF. that is if I didn't go to fucking inner city mostly black and Hispanic schools where I was often the only white person in class.
I really feel like I missed out.

Not bad. I would not mind having white babies with her.

Ya did

And you know they're going to be white too.
Aint no nigger goths

We had one black goth, and we always laughed under our breath when he wasn't around. Goth is crypto white bat.

Nat*

One time I saw a goth girl going to high school with a t-shirt of Jesus

Probably looking for a man that will make them settle down with children. I notice outcasts tend to be normal waifu material. Dated a few back in the day.

That's absolutely true. I hope I can find one in this day and age.

Rebellion drives them to fuck around. They could just enroll in community college and work at Hot Topic, no shame entailed.

She might be keeping her power level hidden and like white men.

You are thinking of thots. Why would any decent woman want to go to college and become a corrupted Feminist.

The goth girls I knew were all in love with fantasy and sci fi stuff that's full of traditionally feminine and (relatively) chaste women. Goths are outsiders who hate normalfags and normalfags love to party and whore it up so goth chicks probably actively avoid that stuff (to an extent, there are still goth ultrasluts)

I think it's the admiration they have for Victorian and Edwardian aesthetics, they adopt some of the culture too

It's fake.

>Don't know why is that
Goth is full of traditional values.

Goth girl here, I work in nursing. Paid more than nurses with real degrees and licenses are.

Attached: CapitalistPigINC.jpg (962x658, 202K)

I was a goth and work in a trade union. I only stopped going to the club at 33 when my first kid was born. your thread is stupid.

Hate to burst your bubble but that's a shop. I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen a few shops in my time :^)

But goths and emos have always been glorified as a subculture, they were part of the cool kids in my high school too.

If she wants that she can just spit in my mouth directly

absolutely true. Goths worship pale skin and intellectual and nerdy pursuits. We laugh at any nigs that try to get in but sometimes are ok with a cuban, puerto rican or persian.

Nice larp faggot

Autistic goth girl, AMA

it's cause youre fake and gay

NazGoth Gang

Attached: ZqgqIug.jpg (450x197, 12K)

I noticed that a lot of goth girls seemed autistic (asperger) too

oh fuck, stealing. first image stolen from Jow Forums in 10 years, nice job stranger.

1% of the population gets into stem

1% of those guys actually do well

*shrug*

goths are cool. op is a status fag who will end up paying alimony to some cunt for her armani bags. lol. goth bitches rule.

I was on the high end, had to have been, had a 4.3 GPA, was a good little vampire girl my whole life, dindu nuffin
>for her armani bags
LOL

np

Attached: VBauBOR.jpg (640x960, 66K)

Either way they want to be put into their place and have 1488 done to them.

Would love to dye my hair, but not sure what colors. Also gonna harass Krautpol with that image all day, they are my favorite sack of meats.

>Run into ex girlfriend from long long ago.
>Dated her before she became goth lunatic.
>She now is semi goth.
>Has a litter of kids and wants to know how I am.
>Explain my job and that I am putting down on a house fully paid for "cause fuck bank loans."
>Her eyes start to twinkle.
>Few days later get word from friend that shes been gushing about me.
>Explain how I am not interested.
>"ITS TIME TO MAN UP user! YOUR HOW OLD AND NOT MARRIED! SO WHAT IF SHES GOT 3 DIFFERENT MENS KIDS!"
>Realize the pain in the ass this is going to be.
>Friendly note to her husband about how she cheated on him at work.
>No more harassment.

i was one of the edgy emo kids, after 18 you just gotta drop some of that shit and grow up
im a cop now, i still go to metal concerts though
*sips monster*

Hot

I still dress in all black, tried the neon phase that plebs went through, not sure how they didn't puke looking at themselves. I've learned to refine my gothic skills, than make them edgey.
I don't even go to metal concerts, you're just an edgy emo cop :P

Hard to find time for studying when puting make-up on and off takes 6 hours out of your day

oh i remember scene kids, that was pretty wild

"Blue-black" is the standard. learn how to use the real shit from the beauty supply store.

unless youre a girl, in which case those pastel colors are gorgeous too.

There are goths that do this. But less so than usual.

well, only think we can do is enjoy

This

Girl, and I would buy them online. Manic Panic or Arctic Fox. Had pink hair once, used to wear leather pants, long flowy black shirt, and keep dead roses around me. It was like "boho" but goth version, and more conservative, lots of fun.

I would love a Polish goth, or metalhead, god they are so hot.

Why are most goth and "alt" girls such SJWs today? The ones I know always post leftist bullshit and whine about our ebil government. I wish I would know more center right metal fans like me. I rarely go into the scene anymore because they are all so leftist that I have to self censor.

people who take the black pill are weaklings
which is probably why I prefer goth girls because they're so easy to enslave due to their weak personality

Attached: 1530148117156.jpg (1165x1024, 149K)

WELL NO SHIT

They were too bust "just being themselves"

Tfw no big tiddy goth gf

want an easy threesome?
find 2 hot goth lesbians,
they're so vulnerable to manipulation you can get both to fall in love with you at the same time

why can't I find them in church though?

Goth chicks will slobber your cum right off the tip. Had a chick that would keep sucking right after I came and came again. Very based.

Attached: 1498223719182.png (367x321, 191K)

Younger goths, I would say, are learning how to be big vampires.
In seriousness, it has to do with a lot of things, they are basically rebelling against the current system best they know how, like Alex Jones has said about SJWs being Nazis, they are Nazis. I promise, had a very small phase myself in my early teen years, but I was a "Nazi" before, during, after. Much stronger now that I pulled through it, and as my brain developed more.
>be shining star teenage student in America
>blacks get free rides for skin color
>WTF! I TOOK HARD CLASSES AND WORKED 4000 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE AND GRADUATED 7TH WITH A 4.3 GPA AND I WAS ONLY GIVEN $4,000 PER YEAR?!
>thinks if they take more from/punish the white men they might see the bullshit habbening

B-but, user! That's degenerate!

There are some high quality dyes now, pastels, that are much better than manic panic etc. I don't know the name but they'll know at the store.

SJWs latched on to them but you can't let them ruin pretty hair. We were here first.

TAKE BACK PRETTY HAIR!

>not a single one got a stem degree, trade career or enlisted
Limited sample.
Again limited sample. Goths are counterculture movement, not ideology. More about music, fashion and other media. Not that much about politics, philosophy or values.

Picture very related. A turboliberal goth faggot with PhD in particle physics. University professor who used to write to popularized science magazine as side gig. He threw massive tantrum and quit the side gig few years ago because magazine didn't fire another writer with wrong opinions about islamism and immigration.

Attached: 904ad474b6313b29b7bc6255182f2302.jpg (855x556, 90K)

I'll have to go ask around, maybe I'll just go to a professional, although DIY is fun too.
arcticfoxhaircolor/com
Nah bro we are very political, philosophical, and debate if Paganism is more supreme than Christianity with their red solo cups, nigger churches, and cucks.

Legit, all the Christcucks I knew from school promoted the one or 2 only black kids, Mexicans, etc, and beat the fuck out of pure whites.
This kind of behavior...

Wat exactly do you do to manipulate them?

Use Special Effects, it's the best dye I've found

BTGGF

What colors you like on wymen?

That artic fox looks nice. if you have the money anfd a place that specializes in scene hairstyles thats obviously the way to go.

that's women in general

find the root of their pain (usually social or familial acceptance) and shift the authority to yourself accepting them, this will translate to you dominating them subconsciously but masked by the illusion that they made the choice themselves
you'd have to be very secure & confident in yourself though to pull this off

>mfw goth clubs are still a thing
I thought that was just in the 80s. Living in the middle of nowhere sucks.

this works with most women btw since all women are insecure
manipulate their subconscious into linking security to yourself and they're yours

I forgot there were scene hairstyles. Hair is at my buttcrack, and just forgot people get it cut and shit. Guess right now I have that "super scary Christian lady" hairstyle. T-that's metal, right? SENPAI?
Yeah, there's such a huge draw to cities for myself. Love the depression, love the black streets, love that there are places like this.

I'm a lady myself. When I was young I dyed my hair red or purple. Blues tend to wash out really fast and turquoise turns green. I think the best red is Special Effects "Devilish".

most aren't goth clubs 7 days a week but most cities have at least 1 weekly nite up here.

All the alternative people I know are just doing it ironically (nu-goth for example) and are wanting some daddy-dom to provide for them and make their depression/anxiety go away with some sort of miracle. Thing is, they're depressed because they fucked up in their past such as slept with 20 dudes in some bullshit polynamorous relationship.

If she's into pastel, she's a whore
If she's into nu-goth, she's a whore
If she's into crust punk, she's a whore (and antifa)
If she's a "gamer" geek with a zelda shirt or tattoo, she's a BPD-ridden whore

Also, all the emo kids from the MySpace era turned into faggot hipster cucks or Antifa crusties, but after they were metalcore kids.

>Hair is at my buttcrack, and just forgot people get it cut and shit

yea go to a salon lol

Yeah
goths & emos are just easier since they treasure their emotional baggage so much that it's easy to isolate & control and have a more visceral & immediate impact

Most more goth girl, you kafirs

Fuck off roastie

Because goth emo whatever is just hyper conspicuous consumption.... just like all the other know it all types in all the other professions...

Because they were focused on appearance/group identity in high school and therefore had lower IQ and did not strive for higher things.

Come on man, this is easy. Goths/emo attract an filter out the IQ grade of about 105-115. Smart enough to be kinda edgy and have "opinions" but not smart enough to want to achieve anything.

I want to take her to see a large industrial magnet.

Depends on what kind of "goth.

If she's the pretty kind with the Morticia look, she'll have ridiculous standards and want a rail-thin guy that looks like an Nordic elven prince. If she's the other kind, she's fat, barely puts any effort into the gothic look, and would fuck anything in her trailer. The rest are nu-goths which are basically the girls who were once pastel then shifted toward something darker, but still 100% done ironically with tonge-in cheek shit like a ouija board sweater and a "choke me daddy" collar.

F

what's wrong with girls that play nintendo?

nazgoth is my favourite short-lived pol meme

Attached: 1514712256343.jpg (2448x3264, 1.85M)

All high school subcultures were implicitly white, that's why they've gotten rid of them all

posting goth girls til i get bored

Attached: 44f70c03d5c80c09c119276dd8a03245.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

Dark Mori is getting popular, that might be a fun fashion to wear