Females = worthless life

Being female:

>be short
>be weak
>entire body is skinny-fat that jiggles
>tits flopping everytime you run
>men constantly want to fuck you
>if you fuck more than one - or even sometimes one - in your social setting, your reputation is doomed.
>all the attention you get is because you have a warm wet hole between your legs. your personality, thoughts, etc., mean nothing compared to your presentation.
>can't do math
>life is ruined for a week out of each month thanks to periods
>entire purpose in life is to reproduce. thinking about it all the time. still have to go to college, get a job, etc., all in case you can't find a supporting mate.
>in order to reproduce well you have to spend valuable time and effort on nails makeup hair clothes and gym time in order to attract men with options
>basically impossible to have an orgasm
>get cummed in during sex
>have to deal with leaking cum after sex
>run risk of pregnancy just by having sex
>have to put out in order to convince some Chad to marry you.
>finally get some chad to marry you
>you crank out a few kids and then have to have surgery to still present as bangable
>hit late 30s and hit the wall.
>Hit 40s and worry that Chad will dump you for more bangable slut
>Chad is Chad but your other option is some beta manlet who makes no money and is boring
>Chad dumps you when the kids are grown up. Has to go 'find himself.'
>Have to deal with Chad's trophy wife any time the kids want everyone together for some holiday or you have to go to a graduation or something
>Menopause. Hot flashes for a decade. Maybe lose tits or uterus due to tumors. Maybe both.
>You're literally a vehicle for continuing the species that has long outlived its biological usefuleness

Why the fuck women don't top men in suicide, I don't know.

>A growing number of men want to be this

Our species is doomed.

Attached: female.jpg (1300x1143, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jts9suWIDlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but think of all the beta white knights that will protect them.

Just imagine you could just flash your dick and get big smelly ogres you'd never fuck to do your bidding and tell you how good you are at that thing that you are doing.

Yes, yes... Hate the white woman goyim. They will bring you only trouble. Be celibate and be free!

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

You're just jealous that I get to devote my entire life to cooking and baking and giving blowjobs. Especially the blowjobs part.

Read Henry de Montherlant's "the girls" tetralogy

everyone should be celibate until they find their wife
these modern whores would make for awful wives

>Henry de Montherlant's "the girls" tetralogy
will look it up. thanks

>
everyone should be celibate until they find their wife
these modern whores would make for awful wives

I think its more modern times make women whores.

women don't top men in suicide because they have an endless supply of numales to dump all their problems on

Attached: clap now.gif (320x291, 2.97M)

> implying there's anything to envy about how stupid you look gobbling on sweaty meat sticks
Giving head and being a bottom was considered faggot behavior in Rome, you faggot.

Incoming horde of reddit faggots calling everyone “incels”

All I really care about is baking cookies and updating my Animal Crossing blog so that doesn't bother me

u know what? thats not very nice!

Attached: 252159.jpg (660x495, 82K)

it's 9 and 1/2 times more pleasant to be a woman than a man. do some research before posting lame threads when your panties are in a bunch.

That’s what makes the “good ones” so special.
They are willing to sacrifice their hedonistic desires for someone they value. Even if they don’t know it yet, their sacrifice builds character.

>if you fuck more than one - or even sometimes one - in your social setting, your reputation is doomed.
So, this is set before 2000s?

Attached: 1450077234905.jpg (600x936, 87K)

No.
That's just JewTV trying to make girls sluts.
But IRL if a girl bangs a guy at work or something...no one ever looks at her the same.

That's not true, there's a difference between actually living life and being taken away by it like a leaf in the wind
Women don't live, they feel that much is true but I wouldn't call something as superficial as that "living". "Pleasant" sounds like agony to me.
I don't hate them by the way, I just pity them having to live as women

Only young teens that want to seem deep think suffering is cool. Trauma actually just fucks you up in the head and doesn't make you more interesting.

>Why the fuck women don't top men in suicide, I don't know.

They don't top men in suicide because women are too stupid to understand their predicament. In fact, many of the useless wet holes go through their entire life without ever coming close to fully grasping anything about your post.

Perhaps more the better they do not understand. Ignorance is bliss.

>men want to be this

These are the same men who could never find a female mate. They believe they're just joining the winning team, but are too dumb to realize being born a Man IS the winning team.

>be me
>femoid, autist
>low maintenance (no makeup, short nails, short hair)
>don't want kids or to get married
>one longterm partner who I've been with since I was 14

What about bitches like me, OP?

You're already ruined. You were brainwashed by radical feminists into discarding your role as a woman.

Become a prostitute or kill yourself, you're not worth much otherwise.

What the fuck 2/7000000

except I'm a pretty staunch Anti-feminist. I am comfortable how I am. I am a busy person, studying and such. I don't have time to care about what Chad thinks of my hair or what Becky is going to be wearing to the party on Saturday. Why does it bother you so much?

I love the smell of a women hate thread in the morning.

Attached: smellslike.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

You're a busy person because Jews made you believe you need to compete with Men to provide for yourself in life. Your place is in the home; a mother, a caregiver, a homemaker, a loyal and submissive wife. Respect was given, the highest respect, to wives who could hold down the fort while the husband went to war to die for his family, went to work to feed them and clothe them and educate them.

Let me make this clear to you, since apparently no one in your entire life has EVER been brutally honest with you.

You are not nor will you EVER be competition for a man in any role that he is designed to fill. The same applies to a man trying to fill a woman's shoes.

Throw away everything you were fooled into accepting in college or school. Start over. Re-evaluate yourself and your life and what legacy you want to leave.

Will you be remembered as some cat lady whose man ditched her because she hit the wall HARD and provided nothing for him except a wet hole and drove him away by trying to compete with him in his place within society?

Or will you be what you were designed to be. Choose wisely. You only get one go at this, make it count.

Again, I hate the kykes. What's your problem, user? You don't know anything about what my ambitions are, what I'm studying, how I was raised, etc.

You think that women can't have a place in society, but who do you think are nursing you, teaching you, waiting you, etc. 95% of nurses are female, my friend.

I respect traditionalist views, I have some myself, but I don't want to particularly be stuck at home with some screaming infants when I could be doing something that I have an intense passion for. My partner and I both have passions that we want to persue, we don't have time to be parents.

Look user, I see us as equals. What do you even do that makes you think you're better than me? For all I know, you could be some sort of wagecuck stuck in a dead-end job, so you take it out a women who want to be more successful than that.

We aren't equal. That's your biggest mistake. We are different but not equal. Get used to it, because this moment of peace won't last forever and your refusal to accept natural law will make your suffering that much worse when the world is rebalanced.

Can't help but notice you ignore most of what I said. Typical. I have grounds to think you don't really know what you're spouting at me.

>so you take it out a women who want to be more successful than that.
The woman cries out in pain as she strikes you. Show bob or gtfo.

Attached: simonsen.png (1844x782, 1.75M)

Don't listen to that sperg faggot. Keep pursuing your dream or goals (why you are going to college) but do keep in mind starting a family. You think you are special because everyone around you is a normie and doing normie shit and having fun in while you are just standing by side afraid to leave your comfy zone judging.
>tfw too intelligent for x
You are just lazy, demoralized and cynical like most of us here, just get disciplined focus on your goals and do something about it and good things will come

You're a woman. You aren't worth the effort trying to explain to, nor should anyone waste time trying to convince a throwaway woman like you anyways.

Know this; deep down you ignored your basic natural instincts. You knew exactly what you were meant for and you let jews subvert you anyways because the nature of woman is selfishness and dishonesty, such that you even lie to yourself to rationalize and justify your life.

Like I said before, you belong in a whorehouse.

>the white knight makes his predictable entry

This is the reason why roasties exist. Some desperate fag who thinks he is earning pussy points by serving them.

Doesn't matter. Men treat even the most avergae woman like a goddess.

Imagine being weak, inferior as fuck compared to the other gender but having them worship you. Especially now with the internet even ugly below 5/10 women can get the attention and love of 10 guys a day through apps.

The only important thing about a woman used to be her looks, and almost every woman could make herself look really good by just NOT BEING FAT, but even that is not required anymore for them to get treated like a princess anymore. Men are idiots. They ruined the game they owned.

But to be honest - the internet made women realize how little effort it actually requires to get tons of men.
Too bad I wasn't on the market before the Internet hit.

Oh, no, it's not exactly that I don't want a family, I just have a different definition of what constitutes to that. I want to be with my man for the rest of my life, I want a house with him, I want pets with him, maybe we will eventually get married if we start to lean that way. We can't and don't really want to have kids for multiple reasons including worries for what the children could inherit from us (he has schizophrenia, I have autism). I'm not trying to say I'm too intelligent for anything, I just have ambition.

Yawn. Being told I'm worthless by some user on Jow Forums of all places isn't going to suddenly change my opinion of what I was put on Earth by the powers that be to do. God forbid you ever find a wife who puts up with your chauvinism.

Who gave them rights anyway? Why don't they have to be drafted to go fight our wars? If you dumb cunts think you deserve the same rights as us men for simply having a vagina you're in for a rude awakening.
youtu.be/Jts9suWIDlU
The only thing between you and Achmeds cock is a man. They're getting fed up tho.

Attached: 1532785269676.png (1323x626, 488K)

you know whats even worse? having to deal with women

lol what an easy fucking existence

Women are utterly aware of the sheer power that have in society.

this whole post makes it seem like women should want to be what men are. what are you? some kind of transniggerfaggot?

Tits gettin replaced with Bob now?
Like onions to the onions?

Nothing wrong with females you western cucks have just acquiesced too much rights to them while also diminishing the role of masculinity of society.

Islam shows you the perfect way to deal with women, deal with women and all other degeneracy vanishes.

Oh my god Kelly was such a hot piece of ass, one of my first TV crushes.
And that show was so redpilled in general.

Attached: 9C6BFPenRbBT8b3Ns5hEVd_c_k73nGn7O-lst16_GOk.gif (320x245, 1.14M)

You are undermining housewives and pretending you are better than them. In actuality being a wife is the only role that women excel at. By having a career you are depriving a more talented man that position. Men and women are different. Stop pretending to be a man.

>namefag
>Muslim

Disgraceful

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x256, 1.59M)

You still have no idea what I want to do career-wise.

I have a wife and a daughter, and my wife agrees on her place. Why can't you? Incapable of critical thinking, rationality, common sense? Are you the stereotypical hysterical feminist stronk empowered wamen?

Grow up. You know your place.

you also forget
>Female friends are cunty self congratulatory backstabbers
>Talk shit about other girls about their back and chit chat to affirm that you're better than everyone and deserve more than your current man
>dump chad thinking hes shit
>he rebounds
>you dont because of your age and usage.
>female friends laugh at your fuck ups.

It doesn't matter. You will never be as good at it as a man.

and she's still a pretty woman

Attached: Christina-Applegate-1.jpg (1240x775, 171K)

>whiteknighting is calling out everyone who goes "im not like all the others hihi" while trying desperately to fit in an autist echochamber of shitposters

Wrong moron.
Muslim women are some of the most degenerate whores out there. You think the veils remove the problem but they just hide it.
They just bend over, pull up the skirt part and take the dick like any other whore.
Dipshit, you put a bandaid on a bleeding artery.

femlets btfo!

Whiteknighting is defending stupid women who think they are justified in ever leaving the kitchen, you absolute cuckold.

>femoid
>don't want kids
Yeah....sure you don’t

I feel bad for your wife, but she's probably enjoying the financial assistance and comfy life that she gets from leeching off of you every day. She's probably some stupid roastie who did mediocre or worse in school, couldn't be fucked going to university, and never amounted to anything other than being a housewife. Sounds like an incredibly boring life.

And as I said, I'm staunchly Anti-feminist. I don't care about all that. I'm just doing what I want because I feel like doing it. I don't have "a place", as much as you keep trying to perpetuate your rhetoric referring to that. My partner is my best friend, we have a very mutualistic and symbiotic relationship. We thrive off of each-other. I am happy, so is he. Sorry that my independence bugs you so much, old man

You white knight faggots are insufferable jesus fuck what’s wrong with you manginas.

Show bob or gtfo. Alternatively show feet.

Attached: 24bdfcc8dc3621d144aab188811171fd.jpg (865x1109, 60K)

Don't even talk to me if you cant show your flag you fucking faggot.

Fucking baste lmao. Manginas BTFO

For what I'm studying, you can't exactly be objectively worse or better at that than your counterparts past a certain extent.

post feet

Is this really true? How many have you shagged? Any stories?

imagine if everyone with shitty genetics and cancer other hereditary shit stopped reproducing? yea we'd have way less of those, but we'd have billion people less (talking only about (white)people)

>leeching

See this is one of your major malfunctions, retard. Wives don't leech. They work their asses off taking care of kids, cooking, cleaning, being a good sex partner. They earn their place in the home.

What will you earn? You can't cook for shit, you're horrible at sex and you make your partner feel like he's in a competition for breadwinner. You're a fucking moron and you don't even know it. Your boyfriend likely hates your guts and would discard you the moment he found a woman who innately WANTS to be a woman.

You're just a poor imitation of a man.

I really don't. Neither does my partner.

>late 30s and hit the wall.
Most women hit the wall before their late 20s. Every single hot teenage girl I knew growing up and saw later was busted by 30.

>Why the fuck women don't top men in suicide, I don't know.
Considering your reductionist conception of life, yes it's all very bleak. Most people live a life that is not a reductionist absurdist play though. The problem here is that you confuse your reductionist ideas with the reality of the average person. Just a reminder that only one of them is the product of your autistic brain.

Kill yourself

She's not an autist. She just wants to be one so she has an excuse for being a stupid lazy whore.

That doesn't even make sense unless you're majoring in breathing

Check out this whiteknight, lmao

check your nuts, queer

Well, actually my partner and I take turns cooking and cleaning. He's a wonderful cook, and I can bake a mean cake. Like I said, we have a mutualistic relationship. If he really hated me, I don't see why he would still be with me after these years together.

Also, casually cooking for your husband and kid and cleaning isn't comparable to an actual job.

Musical theatre. There are multiple factors which could subjectively determine your "betterness" at performing, but it's difficult to measure the objectivity of it.

I like tuna sandwhiches with mayonaise. You don't like it? Don't hit your head on your way out.

Attached: 051a8d3e919388992072a26aae4ab64f92feed-wm.jpg (640x920, 118K)

Stop lying, you can't bake for shit. No one likes your food and anyone that says different is rubbing your pussy.

>I'm staunchly Anti-feminist
You’re fooling no one with your gay label woman. You’re all anti feminist until it’s time for the laws to change. How many of you “anti-feminists” don’t want women to be able to vote? How many of you “anti-feminists” are stay at home mums? How many of you genderniggers want to see a reform on the family courts? Oh what’s that?...none fucking kys you degenerate sket, you shouldn’t be allowed to leave the kitchen.

but in all seriousness women don't top men in suicide for a bunch of different reasons:

1) They're weaker and less coordinated than men are. Their neuroticism makes it so that they try to commit suicide about as often as men but much of the time it's just a cry for help. They usually fuck up the rest of the time by trying to take an easy way out like taking too many sleeping pills. Then they wake up the next morning and realize they're still a silly bitch. Men are more capable and violent so they off themselves with ease when they've had enough. The situation with domestic violence deaths is the same. Both sexes commit about the same amount but when men do it they are more effective (deadly).

2) Women are more privileged than men in society. Men are more disposable than women. Women get alimony/child support/custody more often in marriage disputes, don't have to sign up for the draft, have full reproductive rights, etc.

3) Women seem to derive a great deal of fulfillment and meaning from raising kids, being in a committed relationship with someone, or employed in a career they find engaging. Men have more existential angst and almost nothing is ever good enough for them because they are genetically predisposed to continually climb the dominance hierarchy and accrue more wealth, resources, and/or status.

4) Traditionally masculinity revolved around protection from outgroup threats and providing for the group and/or their partner by performing relatively arduous tasks like hunting. The latter has translated into earning money in the modern age. Nowadays with the dawn of feminism, most men find themselves without a cause. Few of them ever do anything related to protection. Even those that earn a decent amount of money get overlooked by women who may be making a similar amount or otherwise are seeking a partner with even better status and/or wealth. Whatever natural hypergamy exists within human society has been exacerbated by modern developments.

LOL at thinking you're better than real women. You're nothing but an inferior man. You have a shitty useless major and will never make good money. You will be leeching off your boyfriend for your entire life and he won't even get the payoff of having an actual wife and family.

lol you sad little butt buddies
Kill yourselves

>stupid
Got a scholarship to study in my district's best private school at the age of 12
>lazy
I'm working my ass off to get my degree, on top of this I need to work to earn money to pay for my car, my food, and anything else I need
>whore
I've been devoted to the same person since I was 14.

>Implying Broadway actors arent living comfy as fuck lives with tonnes of cash
Lmao, okay

Everyone eventually gets what they deserve. You're no exception.

Attached: 1533000559200.jpg (952x960, 41K)

And you wasted it all by getting a fucking degree in music like the dumb bitch you are. Have fun working at Wal Mart until you die and never doing any good for anyone.

How many people in your class are going to go on to be successful Broadway actors? Probably not even one.

wow you’re like so DEEP

Actually my last dissertation was about anti-gender equality quotas. I was planning this year's to be about gynocentrism in court. You can be Anti-feminist without being a fucking conservatard traditionalist faggot who thinks women are worth less than men.

Holy shit took a while but you're fucking horrible. You are just fucking horrible!! Worst anti feminist I've ever seen. Never seen one so hateful of a traditional woman. You are total fucking shit!!!

>Everyone eventually gets what they deserve.
where's my harem then?

>going to be accepted into one of the best conservatories in the world, almost guaranteeing me a career as long as I graduate

OK

Trying to pass off being a maniulative whore as being a victim, eh?
Into the oven you go.

Calm down mutt your fedora is showing

Attached: 6F6045F8-9857-4A49-B867-5F13D8F10301.jpg (640x533, 89K)

You're only claiming to be anti-feminist to score brownie points with the men here on Jow Forums and they can see right through you. All of your stated beliefs are feminist in origin, such as women being the same as men, or women deserting their families and having careers. Might as well dye your hair pink and be a dyke.

Post them washboard titties

Nice non argument, stupid fedora memer. Is it still 2010? Holy fucking shit you're lame.

Can't help but to notice a lot of traditional women were just stupid roasties who couldn't do better in life so they just settled down instead. You're so worked up that I don't want to be traditional whereas if I was, id still be degraded and expected to bay to my partner as a superior? Fuck that

Hey you fucking bigot! I am a level 16 white knight and I will stand for wamen worldwide! What you say is extremely misogynistic. She said she’s going to be a broadway actor look. —See, she said it! It must be true! She’s definitely the only female who’s ever tried to become a broadway actor, what you think she’s gunna fail cause she’s a woman or something huh? How do you feel now you incel, nazi, virgin, neckbeard, sexist, terrorist, arsehole! BTFO!