At what age did you stop believing in God?

At what age did you stop believing in God?

Attached: 1376510389607.jpg (200x200, 6K)

I still do 2bh
well kinda
but still I believe there must be a God or somethin

does using oh my god as an expression means you believe in god?
I believe in a creator or simualator univerese, but the person is not god though, just wish he/she/it would give me a lot of money legally

I thought I stopped believing in my early teens but later in life I found that I am just agnostic
Though I really do hope that there is an afterlife of some sort, there are people that I would very much like to see again

family has been atheist 4 generations never did

when my dad died
so when i was 6 lol

late teens

when I first heard that it was possible

After one year in a religious school, like with 14-15

So you're from a devout family?

11 or 12, I was doing my first communion and after reading the bible and other religious books by myself, I started to doubt the idea of a god, I was a nerd kid so I had plenty of time to read books and magazines. We had a book about space that influenced my views on the universe and how things works, from there I started to care more about learning how the universe works rather than following a blind faith abd take everyrhing for granted

Pic related is the book, I had the early 2000s version, it had a planets and stars map.

Attached: serveimage-166.jpg (260x321, 25K)

Unironically me too

never

11 or 12
I remember at 15 or 16 I started reading the bible just to be able to argue with religitards because they always use that "Read the bible to understand" argument
DAB YEET LOL

here, you dropped this

Attached: 1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat_800x800.jpg (800x600, 51K)

i became a nihilist when i turned 11.

yeah

Around 18

Maybe 16. 26 now

I'm not really sure desu.
It happened so gradually that i barely noticed it.
Somewhere around 13-16

>m-muh boogeyman
I've met people from all walks of life who are non believers. Police officers, combat veterans, you name it. Stop giving into the idea of Jow Forums shit, it will change your life.

fuck off reddit nigger, go back to sucking of dawkins

The oldest internet argument against accepting the reality of the Universe.
You feel clever now, don't you?

Attached: 1407843575360.jpg (1056x1080, 202K)

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)