Just beee yourself user it always work

>just beee yourself user it always work
yes sure man it's the end for me

Attached: height.jpg (1089x1452, 274K)

Go back to /rk9 incel faggot hope you fucking die alone worthless cunt

Attached: 1532741003536.jpg (800x449, 64K)

om sorry. you have kys syndrome

pixel facts:
AMA

>17.82 bmi
literally just pick up things dude it aint that hard

I don't understand le baguette language

so what's the problem here

implying italian isn't french + adding o or a at the end of each sentence
a-are you bullying me wanna fite

Attached: 1529158693496.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>literally a girl height
>10 cm shorter than the average guy in my age
>20 kg underweight

>5'9"
>girl height

nigga i'm 5'4" and obese, find something else to cry about

>5'9"
>122lbs
You have the measurements of a lady but you can make it work to some degree by getting fit I'd imagine. You'll never swoon the ladies but most women are willing to look past other shortcomings if you've got a nice body. Balls in your court it would seem, or you could incel up and continue to bitch about it.

too skinny but thats not a problem you can't fix

>the adjectives are in their female forms

i have 21cm penis but no one will see it
because it's asia
if i was born 50 years before i will be among the tall people here

i know it's a meme to take the piss out of seething manlets but that's literally the average male height worldwide
it's a shame that some people genuinely think like that though

>it's a shame that some people genuinely think like that though
ye it's called consuming too much bullshit

well shit happens man, just do what you can

trust me in my region i'm among the shortest 5% guys (i'm not counting people older than 30 years old) i see middle school girls frequently in my height slighly shorter or taller but either way they look bigger because of my weight it makes me insecure every time i leave my home which is like 1 or 2 time in a month during holidays

literally just eat

Theres still a way to success. If you blow yourself up, you might 72 virgins.

good idea i will be killing some normies with me too
i have high metabolism even tho i eat too much and mainly pasta which makes you gain weight and i basically don't move i'm still skinny af

eat more

An 8.2in penis is great and all, but like I said most women will take a very fit body over a big dick. Sure they may not stick around if you can't satisfy them but for them a huge part of enjoying a man and sex with him is drooling over his body and feeling it while fucking. If you get fit as fuck PLUS have an 8 in her you'll be killing it with ladies even if you're short. Get your shit together.

i will try thanks

Tunisia is a qt trap?

non ils s'accordent avec "masse"

et l'OP j'ai 18.2 je le vis bien
et petit tips, t'as pas besoin d'aller à la pharmacie pour l'imc c'est un calcul facile à faire seul ^^

>French has to be taught his own language

>176cm
>girl height
lole why are you falling for Jow Forums memes, that's like slightly above average
girls like a lot of different anatomies, skinny guys are a thing
I'm 170cm 50kg and I've been called cute
though you should try to put on some weight that's unhealthy and you're probably going to get back and/or neck problems at some point

fucking insecure pieces of shit

Attached: o-TUNISIE-570.jpg (570x324, 18K)

girls in france are easier and more easy going and you probably got a good personality and you are talkative but i'm not
also about this chart it is no way to be correct maybe elderies and countryside people brining the average down but here in my city i assure you when i was in high school (my height didn't change since then) i was the second shortest in my class and my class wasn't even tall compared to other classes

T. Manlet