I'd fucking knife a granny for some nicotine lads

I'd fucking knife a granny for some nicotine lads.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quit.org.au/articles/why-do-i-want-smoke-so-much-when-i-drink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come over and we can smoke my tobacco
bring filters tho I only got stinky menthol

why not just go down to the shop and buy som fags instead?

you know hes a neet, right?

so am i. just use your neetbux

When can i see you on benefits street?

I'm not a neet I have a job. I've quit smoking around 6 months ago but the past 2 weekends I've had a few fags off a friend because it's rate nice having a fag in this weather but fuck me why is nicotine so addictive

Attached: 1472815696719.png (500x449, 879K)

I got white ox, cunt!
It's about 4 to 5 time stronger than eu regulations. It's literally black tabacco.
Pic related

Attached: 20180810_040745.jpg (2160x2160, 1.48M)

just get a mouth fedora. they're unironically pretty good, cheaper and nicer smelling than fags too.

why did you quit

pretty sure its the most addictive substance, maybe more so than the devils dandruff
i lost my job yesterday, gunna go on UC but also go an IT apprenticeship interview on Monday, i know its gunna be shit for a couple years but it should sort me out

No, you need to knife a nicotine for some grannys lad. Do it for her.

Do you have a license for that?

Attached: Eiki is laughing at you.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Drink and blaze shit up instead, replace one dependence with another, ain’t shit that can go wrong.

I quit because it is bad for you. I vaped for a while but quit that too
I might go back to using the mouth fedora. I wish you could by like 1mg juice

looks like you got more wood n shit in there than bacci you mad cunt

buy*

Most hilarious name for that I’ve heard.

"blaze shit up" I love weed but a little too much. I stopped smoking weed when I finished uni and I'd hate to go back before really securing my life. And drinking alcohol makes me crave nicotine like crazy

That's unfortunate. Good on you for keeping going though.
There are some places that let you specify custom nicotine strengths, or you can make your own if it interests you

Those are the strongest bits.
Want me to roll one?
I still got 40 or gramd

I wanna quit too, it only makes sense, how can i talk down to people about their poor life choices while chuffing so much cancer down my throat, i want 1 now lol

>And drinking alcohol makes me crave nicotine like crazy
Is this like a physical thing? Happens to me and my mates all the time. When I'm drinking is pretty much the only time I smoke now.

gwarn son, im just gunna stick to the amber leaf tho

yeah that was my thinking. But man, smoking is great. Fuck I might just have to buy a mouth fedora tomorrow

my uncle has smoked since he was 16 nothing has happened to him and he is 65 now and more active than his other friends his age

when im drinking or taking any stimulants i wanna smoke like crazy

Smoking tabacco has many other downsides than health stuff

>Nicotine actually changes how the brain responds to alcohol, which means more alcohol is needed before you get the same feel-good response that a non-smoker gets after a couple of drinks. Meanwhile, the alcohol increases the level of feel-good chemicals produced in the brain by nicotine.
quit.org.au/articles/why-do-i-want-smoke-so-much-when-i-drink/

They go hand in hand, the perfect couple

literally every drug apart from psychedelics makes me wanna smoke tobacco. Even weed can sometimes make me wanna smoke

idk he could get it all back in his face in the next 5 years, im pretty sure the science is there and its irrefutable that its deadly, and a waste of money, or your uncle just has some superior genes that cant be cancered

is smoking more dangerous than living in a 3rd world country

As someone who has smoked and quit smoking, even just the obvious short-term differences to things like lung capacity when you stop smoking is worth it

true, but ket doesnt really make me wanna smoke

I'm gonna do it no filter!
Only pooftahs use filters.
Filters more like fairly tampons, amirite?

probably not but it does have negative mental effects too

Fair but it’s good for taking your mind off shit. I never started anything with nicotine besides a couple of fags when I was younger so I never got hooked. Seeing my parents getting fucked over by that shit and not being a fan of vapes I’ve avoided that shit. Can’t sympathise too much honestly.

I dunno is it?
I don't wanna smoke because it makes me smell bad and costs a fuck tonne of money; don't really care about the cancer stuff tbdesu

you need to get locked up mate ur a nutta
altho normal filter>roach>no filter>menthol

kek gona say it again is smokings mental effects worse than the stress of living in a 3rd world shithole

i'll say this if you live in 1st world country you have no reason to smoke

if you smoke menthols you might as well smoke cock

a pack of ciggies here are like $1.5 so its not expensive and in this country everthing smells bad because of the air pollution

Based

Before

Attached: 20180810_042352.jpg (2160x2160, 1.5M)

what kind of fucking roll is that? Are you a prisoner?

Was

Middle

Attached: 20180810_042729.jpg (2160x2160, 873K)

>Australia
they were all prisoners

is that your feet or your hands?

We're
And who sent us here
>(you)
Also
End

Attached: 20180810_043046.jpg (2160x2160, 715K)

Hand cunt

Come to my place and I'll buy you a pack

prisoner hands

Attached: mhnot912gv51ph2b04hif4hbk1.jpg (486x500, 40K)

hehe you got really short fingers

its actually toes

long toes

I have been to gaol twice(no more than 30 days)
Wanna see me smoke another?
The tobacco is from the Netherlands.
There it's celled Witt de os

you must have a death wish chain smoking that shit

I know right
I sometimes laugh at them too

I've been doing thing since 12(2010)

its good to laugh at yourself

death is a meme anyway smoke away bra

An hero via smoking is the most luzy of them all

and takes no effort at all totally based

Number 2

Attached: 20180810_044930.jpg (2160x2160, 669K)

i'll give you a photo wait 2 sec

Attached: rooki89.jpg (468x494, 39K)

Still smoking poofah

Attached: 20180810_045820.jpg (2160x2160, 1.38M)

Attached: IMG_20180809_205326 (1).jpg (2017x2690, 579K)

Not too bad
What brand?

>not rolling your own
nice fingers tho

pall mall , gona buy some malboro later

out of tobacco wil go to shops later

Good brand. I used to smoke them before they were 400 for 40
Pic related: 3rd and finals cigarette

Attached: 20180810_050400.jpg (2160x2160, 920K)

Rand that is

pall mall red cost R20 , its dirt cheap and we have 90% tax on tobacco and alchahol so imagine how cheap it wouldve been

I usually roll my own, but the tobacco i have right now is shit, it tastes like molasses, is really strong (nicotine wise) and makes your mouth really fucking dry.

why didnt you get some snus

Shit thats cheap! I almost petty you guy's when you are foreced to move over here now (because of the blacks) wow, we have an almost 1000% on alcohol and tabacco.

I use that too, mainly kronan stark, but im all out :/

Snus is good stuff
Here it's revered the same way a any party drug, since it illegal.

Haha, i can go down to my local 7/11 and buy a pack of pall mall 100s green and a can of ettan lös for under 100kr

if it wasnt for the fact that you could get murdered in your sleep south africa is pretty chill about laws around tobacco and alcohol , even weed is gona be legal next year

damm if i was a muslim i would get a boat and sail over to you in a instant

That's cheap but I just steal it off drunk backpackers at the local pub and sell it on at a marked up price

Do it anyways and claim youre a muslim, they cant really kick you out since they think you are a muslim (retarded pc politicians, i want a white christmas and i aint talking snow)

I actually lol'd

Yeah, i should try that, thanks for the advice (im not even gonna sell them)

Well my country locks everyone in detention centres, even New Zealanders every now and then, but never (white) South Africans.

You're welcome

Detention centers?

Attached: smok.jpg (724x724, 95K)

im thinking on moving maby i'll come to sweden ,if they allow me , and beat up some mussies , what can they do deport me lole

Pretty based smoker thread. Rolling a cig as we speak, amber leaf normal filter white papers

smoking threaths are always comfy if the normies stay out of it

It's like Auschwitz for non-Whites and the people we don't like, such as Muslims and Kiwis

We need those here in sweden!

literally this man feels good

fucking based.

prisoners know how to spot the bad appels

Get a vape

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image (5).jpg (3456x4608, 1.62M)

I agree. Smoking theads have been a part of Jow Forums culture for a while now and have always been pretty comfy. Except we Aussies like to argue over Winfield vs Peter Jackson vs loose tobacco, but thats pretty rare.