We're aiming to make the most realistic and immersive game ever made

>we're aiming to make the most realistic and immersive game ever made
>barrel doesn't spin

Attached: 1533841403635.png (923x698, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V59u5TSmtEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Games. Aren’t. Real.

I'm calling BS right from the start. If it was truly realistic then your character could masturbate whenever they wanted to and instead of playing the missions you could make flyers and pass them out to NPCs warning them of the dangers of homosexuality. Maybe the PC version will have this, but you know it won't be included at launch.

>clapping hands emoji

Attached: 1519142574707.jpg (435x286, 20K)

>that 30 year old boomer who plays videogames

That doesn't even make sense

I think we should make a game together friend

what game?

Not to be particular about nomenclature. Do you mean cylinder?

it will still be awesome fag-O

Why would the barrel spin, it's not a gattling gun

The barrel doesn’t spin retard, the revolving clip does.

>barrel doesn't spin
I'm a millenial retard that thinks the barrel on a revolver spins instead of the cylinder.

Attached: Why.jpg (1024x789, 128K)

>clip
Its a bullet battery you imbecile

>the revolving clip
Would that be a revolving clip with fast bullets, Lefty faggot?

Attached: AntifaBoomer.jpg (738x794, 70K)

That's what I came to ask but since I'm here:

SAGE THIS SLIDE BULLSHIT
ISN'T THERE A MANDATORY LURKING PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN TWO YEARS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRAINDEAD MISSPELLED SHITPOST THAT BELONGS IN ANYWAY?!?!?! MODS BAN THIS NIGGER AND ANYONE LIKE HIM

Attached: Gas23.jpg (290x174, 8K)

It'll be so realistic that a 10 year old boy can use his mommy's credit to buy superior weapons and horses to dominate other players. Then the other players have no choice but to use their credit card to buy overpowered weapons and horses to compete. Then hyperinflation insues to the point where the grinders are the only legit players left. Hackers and modders take over the game but all players accept them because why grind for months when I can just have the money right now? Then rockstar bans everybody because their cash card sales go down and people don't feel like losing all their hard earned progess and rank so they stop playing entirely.

>bullet battery

Brainlet please, don't you know a cartridge canister when you see one?

Attached: laugh1.jpg (541x514, 60K)

I think they are youngsters.

That's why I stopped playing gta5 online almost as soon as I started

hello newfag

>only saw 2 niggers in the whole gameplay and they weren't main characters
Game looks nice desu

this is literally why /v/ is dead

Attached: 23454354323.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

OP single handed destroys the video game industry.

No, that's just a stupid forced meme

Uhhhh...what? There are already revolvers with spinning barrels in GTAV, so there is no reason they shouldn't work in RDR2.

Still, its unrealistic... in the gameplay trailer you are drinking with a nog, I'm pretty sure blacks were considered property back then and would put up a red flag why property is drinking beer..

not diverse enough

Shark Cards, inflated prices to push people into buying shark cards, forcing players to pay money for defending themselves against griefers, and endless new items that are exactly the same as the old ones, but with slightly better stats to force people to throw away what they already have... these are the reasons why I'm not buying anything from Rockstar again. Fuck them.
Ah, and hostility to modders.

>I'm pretty sure blacks were considered property back then and would put up a red flag why property is drinking beer..
Lrn2history

>leaf posting in burgertown.
Truly we are approaching the end times.

>the barrel is the part that spins

the word you're looking for is cylinder

>barrel doesn't spin

Not sure if trolling or retarded.

Go to you nigger.

technically you are right. thats why when the cylinder of a revolver is slid to the side of the frame for reloading, it is "out of battery" . no joke.

Fact: They will ruin it with focus on multiplayer component and it's microtransactions.

u sayin

Attached: Im.png (789x441, 554K)

I think the red dead series takes place in the late 1800's. RDR was set in 1908 or something.

what game?

I can't believe this thread is still up.

Omg, a black man in the late 1800s, having a beer with a white man!

I am so triggered! Reeeeeee

Just so you know they patched the afk trick where you watch tv and wait for your mc product to fill. Even if you turn off the idle screen settings in the Xbox menu. Now you're forced to wait a literal 5 hours, assuming you have the upgrades, to sell it all. I stopped playing completely after that.
Actually this is political because this is crony capitalism run amok. Sucking people dry and exploiting people with gambling addictions. GTA is also specifically targeted at minors despite the m rating. Only children would be gullible enough to microtransactions and parents don't know what their kids are doing or paying for. Its illegal really.The acting in the game is absolutely terrible. Most adults I talked to that played GTA said it was retarded and cringe.

>playing video games
kys

Attached: 27e.gif (547x433, 94K)

maybe its broken

youtube.com/watch?v=V59u5TSmtEE

>v

It's actually called a cylinder.

No one tell him.

Red dead redemption 2.. Just preordered the collectors edition, which edition did you guys preorder?

Attached: dims.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

what did they mean by this?

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_ Official Gameplay Video 2-48 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

If you predorder games, especially this game you deserve to be pinched in the face.

this

COLONIZED