Hello Jow Forums do you have any weird attraction/fetish user? i like to be treated like a pet. it sounds weird right...

hello Jow Forums do you have any weird attraction/fetish user? i like to be treated like a pet. it sounds weird right. but i like the thought of it. also having women who is really mature taking care of me like im a child would make me really happy. i guess i sounds weird. anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1527170541321.jpg (500x400, 62K)

mlp

mlp?

(cute) lolis

Futa

mlp.

umm i think its okey if they are older but look younger
futanaris are great :)

my little ponies?

i thought you liked rape anyway rapetsu

moist little penises

i dont like rape. but thinking about being raped makes my tummy tingly. but i know its still bad.

I guess the weirdest one would be getting fucked in a maid costume

uhhh thats nice user.

that sounds really good. i would want that.

I have quite a few dom/sub fantasies desu
it's kinda degenerate I guess

Idk, an orgy with at least a dozen of cute, little catboys in heat would be nice

no cause i'm mentally damaged or autistic

i dont think its degenerate. or i dont feel that way at least. dont feel bad i have a lot of those as well user. its okey :)
do you like being sub or dom?

what? nothing. thats a bit sad. maybe you find one later. or something. i dont know.

I like when they're asleep or completely disinterested like on their phone or watching tv. The idea of me being able to do whatever I want without regard for their pleasure.

so just touching them, maybe there are some people out there who would let that happen.

No like having full blown sex with them without regard for their pleasure. My wife lets me do her while she's on Jow Forums or asleep. Sometimes I just come over and do what I please.
Using someone like this is actually a common fetish.

>dick so small she doesnt even wake up whilst getting fucked

My fucking sides

Attached: 1533770908191.jpg (595x775, 118K)

Dom, but i'd like them to be both; i could fuck one of them, while stroking other two and sucking off a fourth, while the others plays with each other waiting for their turn. Is this considered dom? Idk, i just don't want to be fucked in the ass but i would please them in every other way

oh like sex while they do their own stuff. i dont know much about that.umm if you find the right person i guess someone might allow it.

lets not talk about size on this thread:(
you sound like both. uhhh im not a expert on this stuff. its just what i think is right.

Would you let me sample your sleeping boi hole? OwO

Attached: 1525415462978.png (1280x720, 530K)

y-you are married user O.O please dont do it.

Epic gay thread guys, I just like vanilla stuff

Attached: BA3A0AAE-D8F8-4C76-9177-03C60C41632B.jpg (908x1024, 90K)

vanilla is the purest i think.

I guess it's not that degenerate
I just want a guy to be in control in the bedroom

Extremely long hair, backs, women with equal height as me aka tall women, gruo/ryona, and so on. Just end me already.

Attached: 1516127427152.jpg (672x672, 87K)

i can understand. the thought of someone holding me down and doing stuff to me makes me feel so good. i wonder how good it would feel like if it was actually happening.

Doesn't count if they're asleep and a boi.
*hands you a glass of warm milk*
Nighty night user.

Attached: 1509046884_1507793706384.jpg (500x500, 104K)

i like tall women too. but why do you wanne die? dont do it user. there are probably much more worse people out there then you.

what does your wife think of this? i dont want to ruin your love :(

I guess it would feel good. I'm pretty subby
i like it a lot when people tease or bully me

Worse than wanting to be absolutely dominated by a girl while at the same time hurting her? Like seriously destroying her?
And the rabbit hole goes much deeper. There is no hope for me so just end my suffering please.

Attached: 1530433835073.jpg (285x322, 46K)

Were you the same norway that made philosophy thread other day?

just dont like it too much. its bad from my experience.
anons. please just dont give up on yourself. there are times when you wish the world to die but sometimes it feels like the world is a utopia. you are important on how the world look like. if you wish too die you will never ever experience that thing you wanted to try or the stuff you never knew about you would love.

hmm yes i have made some philosophy threads.

Ignoring how fucked some of my fetishes are I will never find a girl that will be into that shit.

um im very sure that there is tons of girls who is into that. though they maybe are a bit more rare. but then you also are rare. isnt that maybe good for you both. im just trying to make it look good

Finding a girl that's into femdom is hard enough, finding one that is into femdom but still submissive enough to be into pain is impossible.
Being rare doesn't exactly improve life quality.

im sorry :(

I thought you were a homo norway.
This op is only slightly gay since you want to be submissive to a woman.
Keep it up.

Attached: CI_NSwitch_SuperBombermanR_WhiteBomber_CMM_big.jpg (265x265, 12K)

Don't worry about it, not much you can do about it. But thanks anyways.

Attached: 1532297840549.jpg (500x500, 182K)

i like women and men. but being submissive to men is much hotter.

I like to crossdress. I honestly have a somewhat large collection of wigs, dresses, shoes etc.
It's a real problem in my life to say the least because no one knows. And it sucks because I honestly want to have a 'normal' life with a qt wife and a couple children in the suburbs but I want a woman who will help me to indulge the fetish here and there. Again it sucks because I'm not sure if such a woman exists.
/blogpost

just try to find a way too life. we all die together happy okey.

Nobody bump this

i dont have that much experience with a women. but im sure there are some women out there who like that. hmm but it will be hard.

i want to be kept in chastity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you feel good from that?

Gross.
Go away gay.
And to think i was starting to like you.

Attached: bomberman.jpg (225x270, 9K)

no but that's kind of the point

I don’t k ow about fetishes, but being gay is a wrong fetish.

dont hate things because you dont like their taste!
eh i dont understand it. but i hope you do get what you want
no its not. also it really feels much better then most fetishes i have had before.

Than you sir are gay. I’m gonna have to quarantine the thread.

i now im the gay. its okey i think. why is it bad? :(

Because it’s an infectious disease that must be stopped

Gay is not taste it's just bad.
Stop being gay and I'll not dislike you.

Attached: bomberman_is_the_bomb_by_thewax.jpg (932x792, 73K)

But life without a partner is lonely.

so kill yourself

its not a diesies. its a part of human nature i think.also if there are cures please give me. the gay dont benifit me.
but it makes my tummy tingle when i think about strong men doing stuff to me. making me do stuff to their privates
but maybe you can find a partner you like. also life isnt just about having partners. there is more too it.

dont tell anons that. it makes me sad :(

>also life isnt just about having partners. there is more too it.
I know there is but I just don't feel very fulfilled by my job/studies. I also know that just having a partner likely won't fix anything but one can dream.

Israel with the life pro tips I see.

is there anything special you wanted to achieve?

Die!

Attached: 446193_geogant_bomberman.jpg (1500x1521, 1.2M)

yeah but imagine being locked up for like a month and just being an absolute squirming horny mess just begging for release, precum pretty much flowing from the tip of your cage
thats pretty good

Homosexuality can be observed in over 1500 species, homophobia only in one.
There is nothing wrong with being gay or bi and it's comfy cuddling with whoever.

Stable job and income, enough money to not have to worry about anything really. I am on my way to achieving both but I just don't really see the point anymore.

Very fat and you also smell

no :(
that sounds good now but it would really be bad. one good thing would be that a man just in his underwear teases you by dryhumoing your face. you cant do anything and you can smell it. then he starts to take of your clothes. he holds you hard and you can get out of his posistion. that would be good.
im so sorry but i dont know anymore

thats not true user

>dryhumping
>cant get out of

Gay and unpatriotic.
Don't go down this path.

And how many species are there again?
Out of however many there are only 1500 cqn be gay and it's a minority within those species.
It's clearly a mistake by nature that didn't get filtered out for whatever reason.

Look that was maybe a bit harsh, i don't want you to die, i just want you to not be gay anymore.

Attached: Black_Art_2.jpg (968x1104, 110K)

I really like someone who can dominate me!

Attached: E1yLlMgq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

You are clearly a mistake by nature that didn't get filtered out.

Nah.
I don't really think about sex too much.
The only sexual thing I'd do is whatever my partner would want since i wanted to show i cared about them, as long as its nothing too weird that is.

I for some reason assumed you weren't a sub, guess my intuition sucks.

Attached: 1515294660177.png (300x300, 90K)

how is chastity gay its not even sex at all its literally the opposite

>hello Jow Forums do you have any weird attraction/fetish user?
PENIS IN VAGINA

I really like size differences, both in height and dicksize
Being much taller than someone and being able to carry them around easily even if it makes them feel embarrassed sounds so hot
And small dicks and the comparison are really hot too, because it feels like an excuse for you to be dominant over them

Premium

Attached: 1516595478852.jpg (600x600, 46K)