My grandpa is a muli-millionaire

>My grandpa is a muli-millionaire
>I wont see a cent of it and it's all going to my douchebag uncle. I hate my family.

Attached: suicidal wojak.png (1070x601, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1MshPZwllQI
youtu.be/3MVP6tEFyTw
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html
youtu.be/p5lrS80L_5U
youtu.be/zKZWLavyA1w
youtu.be/m5_AKjDdqaU
youtu.be/lAqNqFXvQWY
youtu.be/3KM6zwyV2wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Q predicted this

Have you done right by your grandfather at all? Or is he senile and your uncle forged his signature?

i gave up trying to appease my family long ago, i just dont care anymore
they can stick their money up their ass for all i care

The absolute state of zoomers lmao have fun with your uncle blowing it on coke and hookerz

And we should care exactly because... ???

you arent entitled to anything, just pull yourself up by the bootstraps and become a billionaire then

Attached: 1533642075680m.jpg (732x1024, 63K)

Because I was poor, laughed at, stepped on, mocked, shat on, and spat on my whole fucking life and now I realize my family was rich as fuck.

I'm fucking better than you unworthy common rats who always hated, ignored, and snubbed me.my grandpa owns a private jet, you are all trash and subhuman refuse to me you are worthless trash. If I ever get that money I will pay you stupid f*cks to do stupid shit for me, dance monkey dance you subhuman slut, dance for my entertainment, make yourself look like the fucking fool you are.

youtu.be/1MshPZwllQI

Attached: Adrien_pic_1.png (1670x1152, 1.51M)

Few people in history become billionaires, I would be content with being a multi-millionaire.

youtu.be/3MVP6tEFyTw

Attached: Adrien shock.gif (400x224, 1013K)

Why the fuck do you think your entitled to it, and more so than his son, I.E. your uncle. I imagine you're not getting shit because you, and you parents made the guy feel like you only cared about his monies.

Why the fuck are you such a bad grandson? You could've shown some love, maybe then you would've gotten a nice surprise in the form of monies you never asked for.

What an insensitive cunt you are. You're a faggot, and you should feel bad.

Attached: 8b2.gif (480x407, 1.23M)

I don't care about money rich boy. Do you know what happens to people like you when you open your mouths around actual men?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html

Lol, grandpa knows all.

That'd be nice.

YOU are nothing. Gramps was something. KYS pussy bitch. Go make your own money.

Haha, I am a prince, maybe I will hire you if you meet the proper criteria, loser.

youtu.be/p5lrS80L_5U
youtu.be/zKZWLavyA1w

Gramps inherited his money too from his daddy, you are just a loser subhuman.

Why would you call others losers when YOU missed out on the inheritance?

Is it poverty-induced brain damage?

Go mow my lawn.

>Because I was poor, laughed at, stepped on, mocked, shat on, and spat on my whole fucking life
>I'm fucking better than you unworthy common rats
>you are all trash and subhuman refuse to me you are worthless trash.

Idk man, who knows. I will probably end up committing suicide. My father didn't even want me, my grandpa didn't want my grandma, and remarried a younger woman, I live in a world controlled by non-European foreigners, and I am 26 and my youth is over. I don't really want to live anymore. I'll probably never see any money. I give up, you jealous haters win, I hope you dirtbag pieces of shit are happy you not only ruined me but were also the death of me.

>Haha, I am a prince, maybe I will hire you if you meet the proper criteria, loser.
How are you going to hire someone when you’re poor?

It felt nice being called a rich boy for once, thank you, even though you are a subhuman.

You seem like an entitled little piece of shit you dont deserve it. Infact you probably constantly shit on boomers but now you want them to pass on their money to you.

>children aren't entitled to their family's wealth
mmmk.commiekike

youtu.be/m5_AKjDdqaU

Also I really wish flags would carry over to Jow Forums it's annoying they don't.

Attached: Bugatti Chiron.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

youtu.be/lAqNqFXvQWY

ps fuck niggers.

>Also I really wish flags would carry over to Jow Forums it's annoying they don't.
if flags carried over, Jow Forumsicoots wouldn't be able to tell how to avoid Jow Forumstard threads

post order

>I am a prince
>doesn't inherit shit
>lives in the U.S.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok retard! Prince of what exactly? The shitty toilet you own? Your also a fag & don't deserve any of the money. Your gramps probably knew you were a retard who only desires money in life. If anything your grandpa is a fucking BASED man. Work for your money like anyone else. Instead of whining your grandfather didn't give you shit. Pic related. It's you irl.

Attached: FUCK.jpg (224x170, 7K)

Fuck you jealous mutt boy.

youtu.be/3KM6zwyV2wI

The dumb posts are made by pol, the gay posts are made by bant

Fuck you jealous mutt boy.

youtu.be/3KM6zwyV2wI

mutt.

Attached: Adrien.jpg (480x397, 16K)

If you ever see that money, do me a favor and buy this website, then shut it down and prevent the access of infinity chan to the users who've been on it for less than a month. Redirect whoever comes on this website to reddit or facebook and I'll owe you for the rest of my life.

This website isn't worth the dogshit it's made out of. I would never buy this money bleeding piece of crap not even moot wanted it. I guess it would be a powerful tool but I would be investing in its power not it's monetary return, I'd probably lose money on it. If it was for sale for $5 I'd probably buy it but besides that no way.

Attached: Adrien x Chloe.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

No point in bothering to gain any more money when you can afford anything you like. You'll likely be able to live better than anyone else even if you bought this shit hole and shut it down. So much for being born poor you have the mentality of a loaded fuck.

Just kill urself already, u piece of human garbage, god i hope u will suffer so much before killing urself u pathetic son of a bitch

Attached: IMG_20180717_203425.jpg (2736x3648, 888K)

Jow Forums over here

Thank you :D

Maybe you are right., my grandpa is part of the rich 7% of this country.

how much are you worth?

bump

Dress like a tranny and seduces this old bastard

Attached: Lamborghini.jpg (280x180, 10K)

-20,000 dollars probably. The crypto crash fucked everyone who didnt cash out.

Also haha poorfag. Get a job, you lazy cunt.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""he"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" unironically thinks 8ddit is better than Jow Forums
OHNONONONONONONONONON korben sweetie what are you doing to my sides

Attached: 1494352279758.jpg (450x428, 48K)

Nah man, I'm a fucking prince, my family has more wealth than the king of Norway, I'm not going back to being a bottom bitch, sorry.