THE SHUT IT DOWN MOD IS BACK

Can't have a thread discussing how Jewish Tricks work, goyim!

Attached: 1524309126608.jpg (673x890, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These threads are pointless and finally we have mods doing something about it.

You are literally shitting up this board.

Mods are jews. They spread misinformation. This site is jewish run.

Attached: 87C3C03C-8165-4CA8-8595-9B651896A968.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

I love you man, you've really been having fun with lots of these threads. You make me wanna proxy so I could stir shit like you.

you are shitting up the universe

Attached: 1533733447697.png (685x842, 625K)

>SHUT IT DOWN MOD
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council Online Shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

((()))
>that flag

Attached: 1533441291101.gif (675x227, 69K)

Post in one of the other 100 anti-jew threads on the board you moron. That's why the mod is banning your unnecessary thread.

Truth, I was banned more than once for kike posting. Including being banned for pic related, they claimed I was doxxing. That's why I made the edited version.

Attached: judenrevealed.jpg (974x928, 267K)

Wasn't my thread, Chaim. I was just in the middle of having a slightly interesting discussion about the historical societal role of European Jews.

Attached: 1518158601772.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

lel you got b& for that?
Good thing I saved the original. Must be worse than CP if they have to make up silly reasons to eliminated the discussion of factual public information.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>flag

Doesn't all this make you feel sleepy? It's all just a big nothingburger anyway. We should all just go back to sleep. Especially you, Moishe.

yes and I also still have the original and have since seen it posted many times. Fucking kikes.

It's funny because Jow Forumss been a kikeposting board since effectively forever, so it's kind of silly to suggest we're just going to think it's the new normal for numods to start deleting kikeposts instead of just doubling down.

It's just plain dumb moderation policy, whatever the reason for it.

Gas them

bump fuck the kikes

Attached: 9 11 kikes israel.jpg (808x557, 101K)

Exactly, when it happened I spent a couple hours on my phone telling everyone about it until they banned me again. Then when both bans finally lifted I just kept posting more about how fucking jewed they are, and now whenever there is a thread like this, I spread the tale.

Attached: 1493664802337.jpg (1126x1080, 148K)

Attached: 1533850029616.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Based Finland, but you knew that already.

Attached: 1527740004367.png (480x360, 78K)

Like everything else

>HEY GUYS LETS BEAT A DEAD HORSE WITH ZERO NEW CONTENT ZERO NEW SOURCES ZERO NEW INFO
you know who enjoys constantly being talked about
>kikes
So Moses, why are you still up?

Attached: BOOMER.jpg (800x730, 360K)

Attached: 12B7D350-EF41-400A-901F-439BE00BCA1B.jpg (439x290, 42K)

Hey rabbi watcha doin? The new information is the thread itself. kikemods shut down a perfectly innocent thread that had turned it a discussion of Western history seemingly because the new trend is you're not allowed to say ITS THE JEWS on Jow Forums anymore.

including the train on your moms asshole.

Attached: 1527566959538.jpg (574x480, 136K)

You false Jews have shit up Mankind since the very beginning. It'll be a second Renaissance when you're all dead.

>whenitssosavage.jpg

The fact that both of you feel like you can post here with those flags without being rejected outright means Jow Forums is not even a shadow of what it once was.

Mods are fags
Worse than that, they are pedophiles
They have to give their ID, photo ID to get the mod position
They need to be dealt with

That's probably a wise move on Jow Forums's part. Whatever agreements they have with their crew must be pretty well-designed because the normal potential for drama and leaks is way lower than you'd expect for a chan, especially the motherland chan.

Money talks

Still. I don't know if you've been behind the scenes to any degree anywhere, but I don't think even money and the most careful vetting of personel would keep it up this long. And leaks we have seen have shown the usual kind of mildly powertripping people in a big social club, so to think there's just been one sufficiently dominant majority of cultural outlook for this long would be an impressive accomplishment.

*shrug* maybe we'll get interesting tales some time down the road when it's not as big a deal to tell them.

One doxxed himself a while back, a "journalist" for some leftist wankfest. They arent protected or special. They are a problem, and they have identified themselves via photo ID.
They are an obstacle to be overcome, to be dealt with.
Waiting for them to give themselves up like that is not the path.
They will be dealt with.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!