Yes the space force meme is hilarious but when will everyone give up the charade of pretending there aren't already...

Yes the space force meme is hilarious but when will everyone give up the charade of pretending there aren't already covert space programs with highly advanced technology? 'Missing' trillions isn't an oopsie, or average corporate embezzlement.

Why do you think all these high level generals have repeatedly shit talked the idea of a new branch? We wuz stovepiped n sheit.

Attached: black-manta.png (485x356, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm4z98QzWlg
youtube.com/watch?v=fFBAznZwqVg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTH7JGzXlg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTH7JGzXlg0
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WANT A FUCKING REFUND

Attached: 1515573526984.webm (1024x578, 1.33M)

Yep. A total meme.

Attached: 6.5TrillionDollars.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Attached: 7thgen.jpg (960x582, 35K)

Missing money are just bribes and funding terrorists. You don't have a global empire without keeping governments in line. Who the fuck likes may, macron, or merkel? No one. ISIS isn't an accident.

this is soft disclosure.
the lie here is not whether or not the space force exists, just it's official founding date

you're talking about millions or billions, and that's all appropriated, I'm talking about trillions, that are just supposed to be unaccounted for.

What level of technology will they present, then?

Attached: 1266551829143.jpg (540x340, 63K)

Thanks to the UN, no nation can legally weaponize space.

We need a space force just as a fuck you to the US and besides, nations like China and India are already weaponizing space and we have an interest in defending ourselves.

earth is flat

Whoa the slave 1 didn't know we have it now

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

OP is 1000% correct
This is why the government is unanimously opposed to Trump's Space Force
The Airforce has been doing secret Spaceforce shit since its inception in 1949

Attached: 1525288470854.png (473x428, 270K)

idk if that image is supposed to be taken seriously, but its clearly just a fucking piece of aluminum that fell of the ship

Common misconception.

There's a treaty that says that signatories agree not to put nuclear weapons in space.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

Soyuz capsules have survival pistols in them right now for example.

We are interstellar already.

It bans weapons of mass destruction, which can be anything. And pistols are for Earth, in case Soyuz lands in Muslim land

>but when will everyone give up the charade of pretending there aren't already covert space programs with highly advanced technology?

Welcome to reality with pic related. America cannot shoot anyone into space right now.

Attached: EE29161B-21B3-4CB2-B344-75FA3C797D1F.png (1667x1179, 80K)

>America cannot shoot anyone into space right now.
>SpaceX has been launching rockets for NASA for a while now.

> 100s of millions is a lot of money in the context of a trillion dollar hidden economy
> not a brainlet

Pick one faggot

He is right to a degree, spaceX doesn't have the capacity to safely launch humans to space at the moment... but that is going to change in ~1 year.

That being said, it would be retarded to think that the US doesn't already have space based operations, especially considering they allowed a commercial launcher to launch one of their birds. The reality of the situation is that right now the army, navy, and airforce all have their own separate space based operations, and have for a couple of decades. The creation of a space force is making people angry because that means that the three different infrastructures are going to be turned into one, vastly cutting down on the pork and kick backs from vastly over expensive satellites, as well as piss off intel agencies that use that infrastructure and already have assets in place in the military command structure, and creating the space force would force them have to start over from scratch.

Anyone who thinks a Space Force isnt an absolute necessity is a low IQ faggot. It is well known that China has space drones that regularly cut wires and stuff on our satellites. Also, humanity is on the cusp of interplanetary travel and development so why shouldn't we be the first?

>people saying Star Wars should stay on film screens
Fucking warmongers are gonna eat their words when America denuclearizes after perfecting nuke defenses and becomes (read: remains) the most important peacekeeping force on the planet

SpaceX does not have the capacity to shoot anyone into space. They claimed their first astronaut launch is 12 months away since 2007... and it is still 12 months away today.

in b4 space attack doges

> a trillion dollar hidden economy

Where is that hidden? In Area 51? How many millions of Americans have to be 100 percent silent on this hidden economy? How many politicians, generals, simple soldiers, scientists etc. have to never utter a single word about it ever?

They actually have a vehicle in testing right now at NASA, and even have NASA crew members assigned as of this month.

Attached: images (56).jpg (298x169, 7K)

DISCLOSURE SOON.

I AM A SECRET SPACE PROGRAM MEMBER. BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS EXIST!!

Attached: solar_warden_rev1.png (2230x1463, 1.79M)

There was that guy who talked about Deep Underground Bases that got suicided ages ago.

I know. But the first test launch with astronauts is NET April 2019 and there is no way that date is going to hold. I’ll be astonished if the first launch happens in 2019.

So I stand by my assertion that the US currently has no homegrown way to launch anyone into space.

>America
>denuclearizing
>under any circumstances whatsoever
I'm afraid you have a poor grasp of geopolitics.

SPACE LASERS

nuke from orbit would be problematic because theres a lot of heat when you come down so how they´d solve the math when NASA got trouble bringing even basic aircraft to orbit

underground bases including off coastlines underwater.
antarctica.
federal land.
obama seized tons of land for a reason.

Phil.

DUMBs are REAL.
Pneumatic travel exists. You can get from Los Angeles to New York City in 40 minutes flat.
There are "rabbit holes" or buildings in plain sight that have elevators down to such terminals. I know a few here in N.J. Don't take my word on it, but there is an abandoned BASF facility that has security patrolling. There might be something there.

Attached: logo-1200.png (1200x1200, 27K)

Aliens are demons. Remember this when "they" arrive to Earth.

>create space force
> one year later declassify Black budget crazy planes / space ships and say they are recent advancements of space force

I saw one of the exact same triangles flying super fast over a dam like a week ago or something.
Shits scary man it looks and acts nothing like anything conventional.

Silent...
Looks like you've witnessed some really old tech there buddy.
The T / Astra series are pretty much obsolete
TR-3Bs, / TAW-50s had their purpose, now they are the limousines for the Elite.
Want to go to Mars? Sure. No problem.

Attached: IWouldTell12.gif (1000x875, 567K)

Earth is an enclosed "dome" style system don't give me the kike globe shit please. Not impressed to say the least.

Liquid Methane Spike drive systems. Old news.

Attached: Screenshot (502).png (715x551, 593K)

Lmao that's such a stupid thought... We don't have functional drones who can travel that far in space without frying their systems, and destroying with "space debris" would be waaay cheaper and more successful

kys

This is all very amusing & entertaining. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Never.
>pagjnppeg
>paganpegged

Attached: t.gif (460x404, 195K)

fascinating point

Attached: 2018-06-13 23.52.53-4.jpg (452x452, 25K)

what is this?

You can suck my cock at "zero gravity"

Attached: ben rich.jpg (700x360, 151K)

reality.

Attached: 1512344134030.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

what is this??

my man, don't you see? this is how trump is planning to unveil the true tech being held back for so long, institute a new branch of military, oh wow this r&d is going well! huh! we have plasma cannons now! no one would bat an eye.

The hardest part was getting through the Van Allens. Thats why gold mining has been such a priority. Dark Fleet Hulls have 1 inch of solid gold to shield.
Methane is the only fuel we now mine on other Moons and Planets.
Trump gave Alaska/ANWAR to China as a joint venture program.
Hydrate Methane is the key ingredient to a spike Drive.
Space X is all Methane Spike Drives.
Satan2 is Spike Drive.
Shit weve been in the next solar system for 35 years now, and have another habitable planet already.
Earth is a lost cause.

THE SPACE ELEVATOR IS HAPPENING

>book
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm4z98QzWlg

Attached: books may.png (784x711, 1.2M)

its not even in secret you retard. its called the u.s. space command.

I had heard that 2 guys hacked into NASA or whatever back in 11 and allegedly found evidence there is a military space station. Who knows?

Attached: HiddenNiggers.png (2025x3000, 384K)

ffs based on what? reading /pol?

lol kikebots keep it coming everybody knows who benefits from deception

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (350x375, 14K)

>calling others out for falling for kike shit while you yourself have fallen for the flat earth kike meme to distract from hollow earth

Attached: Hearty_kek.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

We need a Cyber Force and a Deep Sea Force before we need a fucking space force.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fFBAznZwqVg
Yet another amerikike flag what a surprise.

Looks like a ship from Wipeout. All my life, all I've wanted from the "future" is my own anti-gravity racer like that game.

Attached: feisar.jpg (1920x959, 468K)

Muh Star Trek Wars!
It's REAL!!!
Don't say bad things about it!

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Attached: 919438DB-9C35-42B7-81B7-E54F94993324.jpg (640x645, 267K)

Attached: F132DE0C-E742-442D-8C0B-55CAC80CA375.jpg (640x459, 211K)

Attached: 1226BD4D-F07F-424F-9661-21DCE37F871D.jpg (1024x693, 117K)

Attached: 1524153745375.png (1171x689, 883K)

Attached: 4266C033-E1E8-4A67-9D8F-C7C7CE54439D.jpg (323x1024, 85K)

Lol you fucking kikes , how many are you ?

shutitdown.jpg

I for one would like to sit on this Pentagon's $10,000 toilet seat.

Space force is a good idea.
New technology finally in public domain.

Attached: tumblr_nkev8zJpW51t3cxt2o1_500.jpg (800x858, 90K)

there is nothing to take the picture in the 2nd pic I call photoshop

It's just more political theater to get the world ready for the new Cold/World war. Nothing to worry about, goyim. Now run along back to your Gaystation™ 12 or Xcuck One console to forget the worries of an ever increasingly complex world that the (((experts))) are taking care of.

Liar liar...keep your serpent tongue in your mouth.

Bump for numerous kikes.

space launches is a pretty inelastic market, they don't care what it costs

Why do you people exist?

>Liquid Methane Spike drive systems

Rods from God aren't nuclear

how do i go about joining trumps space force despite i am not an american citizen

>pushing kike distractions while calling other people kikes and ignoring what they're pushing you away from.
You're exactly the same as those who blame the illuminati
youtube.com/watch?v=bTH7JGzXlg
Plot twist, this video is narrated by an actual women and not a fucking robot.

The US has had a secret off budget space shuttle since they were first built. It was then replaced by the unmanned x37b. So in the late 2000s the US already had a completely autonomous unmanned hypersonic stealth strike system Russia China could do jack shit about. We already have space hegemony. Trump just wants to take money away from conventional 20th century systems invest in using the defense budget to facilitate runoff tech for the private sector.

You know, like darpa has been doing since the 50s.

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

link entered incorrectly
youtube.com/watch?v=bTH7JGzXlg0

wait what?
you believe in flat earth?

!

Attached: Capture.png (1333x908, 19K)

>bullshit fake photo
>low angle picture of space shuttle take off

What did the bogandoffs mean by this?

>flat earth?

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: missingcurve.jpg (900x675, 98K)

Non-terrestial officers would be military speak for astronauts.

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"
NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

Attached: copypasted.jpg (1280x500, 283K)

>>bullshit fake photo

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

this is actually kind of interesting

got any more?

Wtf is a toroidal energy field and what generates it?

some kind of magnetic shit in Antarctica

I'm assuming that's why we're not allowed down there

>on water

>>on water

Attached: magicballEARTH.jpg (540x540, 40K)

wait, so do you believe in flat earth or not?

>some kind of magnetic shit in Antarctica
>I'm assuming that's why we're not allowed down there

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

---

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

Attached: icewallcompiliation.jpg (948x3880, 668K)

>wait, so do you believe in flat earth or not?

I think its very strange theres so much energy into faking the curve and making cgi creations

Attached: aristotle.png (1472x1304, 2.89M)

Its built over a lake you idiot, it's a bridge. The pilings are made level. Jesus christ.