Why are Canadian women so much classier and sophisticated than american piggus...

Why are Canadian women so much classier and sophisticated than american piggus. They are more intelligent and more beautiful. USA is full of crack whores with no morailty whatsoever

Attached: 1533886847434.jpg (936x1372, 613K)

I see you haven't lived in Canada.

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Isn't that Cobie Smulders? I thought she just played a Canadian on TV.

she is canadian

jesus dude i see what youre saying but god damn that is a poem if i ever read one

Based NZ poster

Join CANZUK/pol/ if you haven't already kiwi brah

discord sakuc62

Burgers are basically all 56% le creaturas subhumans at this point with a abhorrent public education

Obese or Anti-white. Pick your poison I guess.

huh i cant add that in discord

Kabbalah is haram in Canada.

Attached: asdffffffffff.jpg (474x711, 28K)

>88

nice

Attached: 1279987869521.gif (250x167, 1.86M)

She is dutch, theres no such thing as a 'canadian'

Solvent?

You should go pump/dump in Canada. It's just a drive across the border.

Isn't Canada less white than America?

Attached: 1533610822135.jpg (500x771, 132K)

something about that bitch

Attached: 1524863122448.png (298x279, 34K)

Don't know, but they won't be around for long, In 20 years whites in Canada will be 40% of the population.

I think you answered your own question op

Goddamn she looks horrible. Aged like milk I suppose.

You're not wrong.

Attached: ls2.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

>Canadian women so much classier

Attached: twitterhara.jpg (1180x4133, 1.27M)

French influence.

If I was sat next to her on a plane I would love to fumble her legs and maybe tear off her shorty shorts.

Attached: 1522680146288.png (657x527, 35K)

Just like literally everywhere else, there are ugly parts and attractive parts. Calgary's ugly. Quebec City has tons of attractive girls. Boulder, Colorado has beautiful girls. Denver, Colorado's pretty hideous. So it goes.

O Canada
We drink maple syrup
And we go logging

Canadian women are notoriously shit. That's why Canada has some of the strongest MGTOW circles. Australia is another country usually lumped in together with Canada.

American girls are better in almost any way other than the obesity (which Canada is rapidly catching up to).

Attached: 13173847148741.jpg (808x626, 85K)

>Canadian women
>classier and [more] sophisticated
>more intelligent
>more beautiful
>morailty

Attached: stephanie_guthrie_4.jpg (1086x763, 78K)

No politics to get too stressed over.

No one pays attention until election time which lasts a few weeks at most.

Less wrinkles as a result and less cuntiness.

I hear nothing but good about Canacucks. That same goodness makes them easy marks for kikes.

tfw no aunt robin

Attached: 1525506225336.png (883x990, 89K)