Tell me about Russian women Jow Forums

Tell me about Russian women Jow Forums

Attached: 1533831695737.jpg (640x799, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9NIHIHH1KY
fishki.net/2634453-rasputnye-natashi-chm-2018-ili-pochemu-v-rossii-skoro-budet-mnogo-materej-odinochek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=S9NIHIHH1KY

Okay, now this is epic.

Pic is shooped
sorry lads

They are trash.

Public cumdumpsters for black men

They're like white trailer trash of US but attractive.

What are their thoughts on condoms, Ivan?

here, let me [-] this thread
and sage

Russian women look better than russian men

anti sage
get fucked retard lmao

If a western man says he doesn't want to use one, he doesn't use it.

>Women look better than men
Who would have thought. Literal Somalian women look better than used up, gene-culled, reverse-eugenic Russian "women" (that look perhaps even more manly than German manwomen). Only feminine women in Russia are ethnic Ukrainians. Shame they will get niggered in our time

I heard the chinese prey on them

They use condoms all the time, unless you black. Blacks are rare in here, so it's prestigious to have a black kid. After FIFA championship black market is filled with flask of cum from colored people collected by enterprising girls. A flask of mexican cum costs around $500, a flask of black male is around $1000-1500.

did you rub one off writing that rabbi?

So this is to track viewers

Politically incorrect?

Sage

How bad is the chinese infestation? I heard gooks laugh online about how they steal the women from russians.

Attached: 1511061108692.gif (450x450, 776K)

Butthurt slowenien shit. Your GdP is 50% from Slowenien women prostitutin themselves for 10 dollar a blowjob

Get off that proxy, shlomo David katzenberger

>making this thread every day
sage

Attached: Sage.png (460x288, 149K)

Read Russian women are notorious racetraitors and the nation at large is genetically depleted

t. Shill
Everybody knows that sLOVEnia is one of the comfiest places in modern Europe. Plenty of jobs, affordable houses, cute women, growing economy.

Ehh, we live alongside with asians for like 600 years so most girls don't even consider them alien. Not sure about Chinese in particular, but chinky looking russians from racemixing are quite a common thing here, especially in areas beyond Urals.

>I heard gooks laugh online about how they steal the women from russians.
Jesus no wonder why Germans and shit cucked them so bad since even Asians can do this

Oh

Are you fucking dumb?Slovenia is preaty rich.

Lmao slowenians hate their shithole and work for minimum wage here in Germany because it's higher than their shit salary in their shit country

The absolute state of russcuck posters.

>Slovenia
>RICH
LMAO pick one
I know several slowenians who came over here to Germany to work because their country is goddamn poor ex commie shithole where average salary is like 600

Am I supposed to believe the condom just floats in the air by itself?

Show us the original.
Also, how'd they shop a rubber in her gob? I wanna know for reasons.

>russcuck
>flag

Attached: 3951397.jpg (1000x541, 80K)

They are ok

Attached: 15272022598300.jpg (720x531, 90K)

fishki.net/2634453-rasputnye-natashi-chm-2018-ili-pochemu-v-rossii-skoro-budet-mnogo-materej-odinochek.html
russcucks on suicide watch
image isnt shopped
page shows ruskie girls fucking pakis
lmao saviour of the white race my arse

Before I tell you about Russian women you should know that a lot of women from former soviet bloc counties LARP as “Russian” women.

You can be white, have Russian Federation nationality, and NOT be Russian ethnically.

Ukrainian women, for example, are whores. They are good looking, but (an I am thinking it may be genetic) are whores.

True ethnically Russian women are:

1.) Orthodox Christians.
2.) They are fiercely loyal.
3.)They are good looking up until about 55 to 60 and then get short and super fat.
4.) They are oddly superstitious.
5.) Very educated, most of the time have masters degrees and play an instrument.
6.) Socially conservative.
7.) Super emotional.
8.) NOT feminist.
9.) Very concerned with thier appearance in public, they dress up compete with high heels to take out the trash.

I am married to a Russian woman and lived in Russia for a time.

One of the big draw backs to a Russian woman is they can’t cook, and this is true of every Russian woman who has cooked for me. They get too experimental, the food is vomit inducing.