Blood is power

youtu.be/i8TweSzo7aI

Attached: Satanic Torah.jpg (626x512, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
youtu.be/B37t3EyMye0
youtu.be/5TklqSdZCeM
youtu.be/b2hhdMiOTOE
youtu.be/h9CtZDsoOfE
youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA
youtu.be/G7fy1ZqdnyA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDDDB473590ECEA60
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blood is power, yes. There is nothing satanic about it though.

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

Attached: steven spielberg with ET.jpg (350x464, 44K)

Very true. Not always Satanic that is.

youtu.be/B37t3EyMye0

Attached: alemannic-fylfot-brooch--vril-society-swastika.jpg (236x236, 12K)

youtu.be/5TklqSdZCeM

Attached: Destruction_of_Leviathan.png (504x627, 266K)

why does the torah look so much like the human leather stuff of Ed Gein?

forgot pic

Attached: Ed Gein.jpg (750x499, 63K)

also Judaism is about prosperity, power, wealth, and comfort in this material world, thus it is Satanism

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Because it is...

youtu.be/b2hhdMiOTOE

For comparrison

Attached: F48FDCA9-5CBD-4D6D-A4F5-7C7DEED8606A.png (700x4216, 3.32M)

That's just Ares, the ram. Pretty ironic since the Aryan race is supposed to be heavily tied with Ares and according to H.P. Blavatsky, the semite is Aryan (that includes Jews and Arabs).

It was the Christians who started associating the old mystery school gods with the devil. Pan was also an inspiration. I hate to break it to you but there really is no devil or evil. It's been politicized and takes the shape of whoever the enemy is for the week. Spooky ram skeletons don't mean shit and Judaism isn't inherently wicked.

/thread
EPBP
>BTFO
How can OP even compete?
Shafizzle

youtu.be/h9CtZDsoOfE
youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA

Attached: 1522759853833.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

checked

>Semites are Aryan
ofc
The real ones. From 1200 B.C. They went to Europe though.

Man that's an excellent metaphor.
You could make a very convincing argument to cause both chaos and order if you just told some people that in a simple articulate fashion.

I'v been struggling with this, but it seems to be the case I guess.

youtu.be/G7fy1ZqdnyA

Attached: jew-demons-and-horned-rabbi-satan.jpg (504x355, 31K)

Sorry, sweetie. But the whole modern Satanic thing has military intelligence written all over it. Satanic cults with ritual murder and serial killers all just happened to take place after Vietnam during the time of the Phoenix Program.

Programmed to Kill Dave McGowan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDDDB473590ECEA60

Now, that's not to say there haven't been or still are practiced occult rituals with ritual sacrifice or torture but they aren't Satanic. You kind of have to be a Christian to be a Satanist in the true sense of the word and many of these occult practices predate Christianity by hundreds, if not thousands of years and have roots in nearly all ancient cultures. If there is evil, it is in man. People here just like to project their shit on Jews for everything.

All races with the exception of Orientals, negroids, and bushmen were descendents of Aryans in the Blavatsky tradition.

>Satanic cults with ritual murder and serial killers all just happened to take place after Vietnam during the time of the Phoenix Program.
Not true + boomers are scumbags and rootless who always ended up being serial killers.

satanism is unrelated to the entitiy of (ha-)Satan

>They went to Europe though.
Which archaeological culture?

All I get from you freaks are some OT notions, the ones that you then interpret into some "white supremacy". It's sad because that's exactly what jews do.

Read the book and then talk to me. There's plenty of evidence pointing to serial killers not acting alone or being mixed up with the occult or cults that might have had military connections. Things are never that cut and dry.
Satan just means enemy, same with devil. LeVeyan Satanism clearly opposes Christianity, eg 10 Satanic commandments, the Satanic Bible, etc. Why else do they adopt the sign of Ares, the god of war, the adversary. It's like right in your face.

cults do have military connections, but that's only because the world is controlled by the Devil and the intelligence community worships the Devil(not all of them.)

Regarding the cube of Saturn, does it have to be black coloured or could Saturn be symbolised by a let's say a red or green coloured cube.

Also, where does one of Saturn's symbols being a black cube come from? Because I did a quick Google search and I couldn't find much.

Attached: saturn.jpg (1199x581, 34K)

This is a fake Turkish antiquities that people were trying to sell to idiots who don’t know any better, it’s not real

There are endless accounts throughout history that prove you wrong. Stop spreading misinformation.

I don't know how you're using that word, pham. To me that shit is just ancient celestial mystery religion that predates Christianity. People also made sacrifices to the Taurian bull deity, eg Moloch or the Minoan bull god. Is every zodiac sign the devil? Christianity is just retarded and bastardized everything. Basically anything other than Jehovah is the devil. Monotheism is shit. I hope you don't celebrate Christmas or Easter.

Post one.

>This is a fake Turkish antiquities that people were trying to sell to idiots who don’t know any better, it’s not real
Kek, meanwhile there is a real Jew translating it in this thread:
And he seems to think that you’re wrong on all accounts...

All that stuff is for the lower or middle degrees to mask the outright Satanism as the top level.

Check the thread I linked in this post, there is plenty of proof in it:

one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube, so i guess saturn cube must be too.

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

Make a new thread

OP gets banned for 3 days when a thread is moved. if he cant reset his IP he is fucked.

Haha. Remember the Satanic panic from the 80's? No, most of you probably don't. Well it's back again in digital form. Probably from the same people who unironically toss shitty boomer memes around. Turns out that thanks to the wonders of modern technology, you don't even have to wait until your 30's before turning into your parents.

Attached: jokejoke.jpg (325x282, 24K)

Ha, I was in that thread. He even said it probably is rooted in Sabbateanisn which is 18th century at earliest and a bastardization of Torah. It was probably even promoted by Christians since the date Zevi proclaimed himself messiah was June 6, 1666. The number of the beast is NT that Jews don't study. Basic black and white thinking (everything I don't like is the devil). Calm down, Bobby.

June 18* or 3*6 = 666