Till the end of days

Hi I'm a member of an middle eastern ruling royal family. I lurk here all the time so why not say hai amirite
Also-- to those patriot mods of the long nose tribe. I come in peace bois- calm your panties !
So hi !

Attached: IMG_20180810_213339.png (480x483, 347K)

Hey paki. Stop killing Hindus in Pakistan. We tolerate your mudslime kind here in India. Why can't you retards do the same?

Indiafriend. I am not from Pakistan nor is this flag the flag of Pakistan ! Lol

But I agree. That's very much f*cked up. Many countries in the Islamic world are not very tolerant towards other religions. I can say gladly that our country is one of the few Islamic countries in the world that has true freedom of religion- as per our Noble Constitution.

Mindfuck us
Aliens, jews, demons, god, death, chemtrails, mind control, pizza, anything

Hmmmm
Any specific questions?
The reason I am posting here is because:
a- I need like minded friends
b- looking for any discord servers to shitpost and have fun and discuss politically incorrect subjects
c- offer you guyses an insight into our world and way of thinking (Islamic ruling class)
d- piss off Israeli mods XDD

Attached: DiZ_fZVWAAIxkHp.jpg (1200x733, 92K)

Hi! How does it feel to be the enemy of free thought and civilization? (inb4 we wuz algebra n' sheit) I hope my shithole country bombs you soon.

Attached: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (500x513, 39K)

What's the point of attacking Yemen when they have nothing to lose, love to fight and know how to, are armed to the teeth and high on khat all of their lives to forget about the heat and thirst?
What is to be gained in the Yemeni war, from a Saudi standpoint?

passport (no personal info) with timestamp or this is a larp

The world would be a better place if india and pakistan nuked each other.
Would clean up the feces, and the shit you guys leave behind as well.

Fucking nigger. Neck yourself.

prove royalty

>t. Random Hashemite

Um, you mean the West?
Unban Alex Jones you burger !!! XDDD

Also, why fight. I love America
Also we're ALLIES. Gas commiefornia instead fight us
Absolutely agree. I don't support yemeni war. Fucking Saudi goat sodomizers need war to survive. Personally my country offers Yemeni people refuge. KSA is pure evil and allied with Israel. Furthermore!!! KSA is preparing for the arrival of Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist) - look at their symbolism! It's disgusting for many Muslims too see such symbolisms in our holy mecca. We ruled Mecca for 700 years and never committed Injustice. House of Saud is illegal and not Islamic

Attached: 1530291858194.png (608x734, 169K)

King Abdullah browses Jow Forums confirmed.

THIS
TFW You'll never bust a nut inside Queen Rania.

Pakistan isn’t the Middle East. You’re South Asian, the definition of a shit skin. One degree away from Poo in the Loo.
Real middle easterners, Arab men, spit on your men and trade your women as slaves.

Do you think Neom will be completed, or will the money laundering be finished before the buildings are up, like in previous such projects? Do you foresee it being populated?

The flag isn't Pakistani dumbass see

I can do this. Maybe from second thread. I have to get it out of my mom's safe loooool but I promise. I will
Not true man. All they need is "reeducation" ;) and positive eugenics..
Wow.. why so hateful
Yes I will. Dw
Why so mean?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he can't operate an iPhone let alone a macbook
... Kys
It will be completed. Unlike his predecessers crown prince MbS isn't f*cking around. The future of KSA depends on the success of NEOM. Or Qatar will crush them economically

Lmao I knew an exchange student guy in college that did the whole Royal LARPING shtick and it turned out his common ancestor with Abdullah was like 120 years ago or some shit.

Bit why would they even try to compete with Qatar when they can simply provoke some small war down the line and mess Qatar up?

Are you guys Jordanian..?

I'm on board with re-education. Specifically pic attached.

Attached: poo_disposal.jpg (716x495, 55K)

based on my professional CIA-tier analysis, this may not actually be a larp

you're from Jordan. say yes

Lol the genuine intra-Arab shitflinging seems genuine

No.

technically that's not a lie then though

Lol.. that's a very real option.
Remember last year they blockaded Qatar and demanded that Al Jazeera be closed? Qataris didn't give a shit. They're richer and smarter than KSA. Too big to fail and impossible to defeat military as they're allied with USA, Turkey AND Iran. Basically Qatar is economically superior to KSA and cannot be bombed into oblivion like poor Yemen
Lmao based Irishman
You got no idea broseph

Jordanians are based and redpilled, but they have a major pal*stinian infestation problem.

whats life like in a royal family in the middle east?

Tell us about Obama and his relationship to Al-Waleed bin Talal. What group are they a part of? Do you hear any rumors of entities higher than ruling families? Red pill us please.

I can trace my ancestry to Edward III, so technically I'm royalty too.

Who has diversified their portfolios better and who is more future-proof of the two, in your opinion?

Is the whole Neom/feminism/MBS coup thing basically a deal the Saudis couldn't refuse because they failed to diversify from oil in time?

Proof or get the fuck out.

At least remove the meme flag so that we at least know you're not just some burger larping.

I don't doubt he's a Hashemite, the thing is there's thousands of them.

Nah, but my dad is Palestinian who was born in the west bank in the 50's. I COULD get Jordanian citizenship if I wanted to, but why would I want that? I'm Palestinian, not some Hashemite who gobbles British cock. Trump will destroy Israel anyway.
Pic related is some clinically insane Jordanian chick I was talking to until recently.

Attached: 43c3cb0d-1cdf-49d6-bf9a-3daee76bf477.png (1600x1200, 1.26M)

But like this user said Yemenis are f**king based. Osama BL was ethnically Yemeni too. Poor but tough motherf*ckers. Before they embraced the teachings of the prophet (pbuh) they were devil worshipers pretty much. Yemen will be Saudi Arabia's downfall. Mark my words
They're the bestest
Aghhhhhh let's not even start lmao. Overall pretty nice. I love my senpai
AL WALEED BIN F*CKFACE
basically the king of feminism in the west. Major pervert/peedo. King SJW. King of the Democratic party.
>What group are they part of
Dunno about Obama but BinTalal aspire(d) to be king of KSA and also support anything that destabilize the West. He got majorly buttf*cked by MbS tho. MbS is definitely the lessor evil. Also he's very awesome in private unlike BinTalal who just looks like he wants to rape and eat you and make soap out of your skin
Oh that's nice friend
Definitely Qatar. If NEOM works out KSA can survive this century as long as they stop bombing other countries and showing Satanic symbolism everywhere..
Calm your tits Finland
I'll ignore your hateful comment ;_; my mom's Palestinian btw
That girl is very cute tho. What happened and how did you meet her?

So-called Palestinians are the garbage of the Arab world. Everyone looks down on you bro, sorry, your people are like a mix of homeless beggar and loudmouth whore.
I love watching your population getting bigger as your future gets smaller and smaller.

That's not true. We don't look down on them. They're our brothers. You don't speak for us f*cking dumb leaf. Kys xd
Also, THEY'RE HOMELESS NOW BECAUSE BIG NOSE TRIBE STEAL THEIR LANDS BRAH

>Do you hear any rumors of entities higher than ruling families?
Yes
>Redpill us
No
Even we're confused by it. I don't care. Don't want to know

You shouldn't start "roayl family" threads and then admit you're half-blassedasstinian. It's quite a shameful thing to do bud.

Fuck off, sandnigger.

DESU the topic is disturbing and gives me creeps. I don't even like going through you guyses pizzagate threads because its just so disturbing and depressing
Definitely not as shameful as being a dog sodomizer from the most cucked country on earth. With all due respect

oh wow, nice flag!

This thread is hilarious.

>"I'm from a royal family!"
>"so what if my mother's a palestinian whore!"

And he doesn't see a problem with this!

I'd rather sodomize dogs all day than larp and fail like you just did. If the dog got pregnant and gave birth, the result would be more "royal" than you.

Royalty, hey? See pic related, I have, things, to do. Cheers, broer.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-08-10-19-30-25.png (601x843, 21K)

I'm just going to ignore you. Have a nice day friend
HMMM are you going hack me? XD huge mistake.

Allah is not real. Get your house in order user.

kek, no, don't worry about it, pol is a board of peace.

how much money do you actually have?

You're gonna have to get off the chans and MAYBE try again in a week, you better hope I'm not here to bring up this thread and what you said or you'll get wrecked again.

Mecca is a shithole

A middle-class salary and some savings.

But seriously get me the fuck out of here, your Majesty, we're all gonna fucking die.

You dont know shit about hacking. You would never have a chance at revenge.

My dad works at Nintendo, please bestow an official title upon me.

Dont encourage the larp

He can't.
Read the thread and what he said about his lineage.

Goat fucker is the only title they have to give anyway. Allah the goat fucker.

Maybe pig fucker....

Pic semi related

Attached: ffQsUSo.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

according to peter zeihan, he said KSA is target practicing for the fight against iran, so the conflict is not supposed to end or be won

Personally? XD like $3,800 of eid money and 58 BTC XD
I'm not 18 yet..
You'll be BTFO when I post proof in a bit, dog lover.
Apply to Jordan. Most Christian syrians and iraqis survived by fleeing to Jordan. Christians always welcome
Our Intel service is pretty tight, lad
Emir Jamal al-Nintendo bin Weaboo
Not sure.. makes sense tho

Successfully derailed, fuck all muzzies

Yeah I'm bored now..

Your intel service is third world shit tier. Anyone with decent knowledge of networking can thwart nsa. You are illustrating your lack of technological knowledge by threatening any would be hackers. Doing this insites people who actually know what they are doing to dox you and wreak havok in your life. Dont act like a macho man when it comes to computers let it go. Everything is hackable. Everything can be made anonymous. Let it go.

underage b& lulz

Why don't y'all muslims form a coalition against Israel? Would be pretty entertaining desu

Bible says thats just a matter of time

Then Isreal wrecks them all

do the royals think jews have a tight grip on the world?
why are muslims then helping jews in their quest to diversify white countries, do they think their conquest of europe counts more?

I wasn't. I actually don't know shit about hacking, nor was I threatening.. I am merely saying I'm well secured :))
but ofc you're rite. Anyone can be hacked
Because some are bought and paid. Some like us hold them at Bay using diplomacy.
This
Israel is prophesized to be destroyed by the noble prophets of Jews, Christianity and Islam.

>this guy
>royals

Lmao

The latter.. I think

You're too young for this board Hashem.

When Jesus Christ returns to the earth he will decend from the sky unto the streets of Isreal. The whole world will see it. That is the wrecking point.

i guess its a larp but he still can answer question as a muslim
can you give a state of islam in your country
MBS seems open to hiphop in KSA and some more things
One dude from egypt once told me 30% are atheist but not openly,
i think if you look into who and what mohammed did you can't claim he was a good person right?

Islam is social cancer

Attached: world-of-faith1.jpg (600x1007, 62K)

>look guise this dud is a larp lmaoo amirite guise??
Fuck outta here. Even if it's a larp, we're just here to chill and talk. If you don't like it you are free to gtfo. No one gives a shit.

I'd like the fireworks during my lifetime instead of 'when god wills it', but sure, I'll take it

The fireworks will be in your lifetime if your under 40 and healthy. Feel free to screenshot.

Capped. Just keep that yellowstone supervolcano shit under control and I'll make it. Ash is terrible for my lungs
> yes, I know I'm a phoneposting fag, gotta do stuff while walking home tho

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-19-10-47.png (720x1280, 147K)

>conquest of Europe

-outsiders arrive
-provoke locals
-Nazis 2.0
-outsiders removed/flee

How can anyone not see this coming?

I know a bit about the sequence of events. Not sure of deep details. But earthquakes will increase. So I figure that would cause volcanos to become more active. That shit is already starting. Birthing pains.

lmao, you're like that Yusuf guy from GTA IV, aren't you? I mean, it's likable type, but in the end, when papa comes and says to blow up infidels you wouldn't hesitate, would you?

To be fair, when the ancestral paternal spirit calls, every dude worth his salt does what he's gotta do, the world over.

not in the West I don't think. A lot of people don't believe in patriotism anymore. Also there's patriotism and fanaticism. And blowing up people for the sake of 69 virigins or whatever, I would call fantaicism.

I mean, I don't think it's a completely wrong attitude, but it's not compatible with the West at all. So bringing those guys in, is retarded.

Yeah, its been obvious for quite some time, and people like jim marss were talking about it since the 90's. I cant wait rfor the coming of the new reich. The alt-right and all these populist racist movements gaining steam in the past 2 years were planned in advanced. I cant wait for the coming reich when we finaly get to take revenge on all these commie retards that caused all this trouble.

Your country is on track to become the world's second-biggest salt mine this election!

What's the mood on the ground over there at the moment?

idk, fucking kikes always complaining then about problems they caused, if both just admit their past wrongs and then worked together but no

Fuck this imptrash