Who from here?

who from here?
is it nice?
what is economy like
?

Attached: 10947561-0764716.png (1000x837, 755K)

>british columbia
its shit

fuck you nigger

BC is the only worthwhile place to live in that area, but everything close to Vancouver is expensive and congested, too many people, too much traffic.

british columbian here, ama

>he thinks people actually live in Canada

Attached: 1445712258414.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

My cousins used to live there. Does that count?

Alberta and Saskatchewan have strong economies but they're cold as fuck in the winter. I lived on Vancouver Island for 8 years and people there are even bigger fucking cunts than Vancouverites. The Okanagan in BC is the place to be.

BC, no, yellowknife probably too cold for most people. Alberta/Sas are fine if you stay out of major cities and oil towns like fort mcmurray, although those are a nice place to make some cash

whistler blackcomb is pretty bad ace

I'm from Whitehorse. I lived in Edmonton for several years.

what said

Also in alberta weather is wack. We hit -26 C regularly but it is 36 C right now

I'm in the oilsands north of Fort Mac right now. It was 33° today and very smoky.

also we get fucked by BC every year cause it decides to light on fire

nope, fuck off commie

Okanagan is shit. I live there, real glad I'm getting out soon

You sound like a cuntish Vancouverite.

haven't lived in Vancouver before, lived in surrey when I was 5ish but moved to here. going to Alberta now

The Okanagan is a great place to visit but it's a struggle to make a living when you're surrounded by retired Zoomers and the main industries are tourism and nursing homes. Things have gone downhill in Alberta but I'm still making $130K as an electrician in the oil sands.

Saskatchewan here. Boring as fuck really but nice northern lakes and forests. Was about 37 C at 5:00pm earlier which was retarded.

Real economy happens in Washington State across the border
Former HQ of Boeing w/plenty of factories still there
HQ of Amazon
HQ of Nordstrom
HQ of Starbucks
SpaceX has massive office in Redmond
Google has Seattle campus
UW Seattle, one of the best Unis in the region is increasing in size and competitiveness
HQ of Costco
HQ of Microsoft
HQ of Nintendo of America
So on and forth, how many big corporations/companies in the fucking Yukon?

Yes, in the metro Seattle area. Go to towns like Oroville or Omak, northeast of the city and you'll see crippled economies - boarded up shop windows, panhandlers and crumbling infrastructure.