Should i

Should i

Attached: Should_i.png (1028x880, 319K)

ye

Attached: popuko_glitch.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

try it

Couldn't hurt

r/banter suicide pact when

fairly soon by the look of it

Ok

Attached: Haha_yes.png (262x224, 21K)

Attached: pipimi_ok_hand.png (439x519, 137K)

Sounds like a bad idea

How should i then, i got some pills for my shitty kidney, i could eat a whole box of them

Attached: 326475434.png (240x210, 11K)

Yes
t. former suicider

Your body can't detect CO and it asphyxiates you painlessly. (Don't actually do it)

Attached: pipimi_holding_popukoes.gif (1280x720, 1.18M)

ye
duh

Attached: 894BCC57-4D65-45C3-8574-3D5E0C2E70EE.jpg (1200x1200, 304K)

>(Don't actually do it)
Maybe

please don't
it's a mistake you'll never be able to take back and people will be sad

do it

Attached: shitsreal.png (332x331, 136K)

I want a gf and this though is torturing me, i can't stop thinking bout it and i wanna fucking die because is a stupid problem and i have better thing to do.

>thought*

You wanna die because you're tired to jerk off?

fuck's sake
Don't kill yourself and next time I see you I'll help you figure out what you're doing wrong. I need to sleep for a few hours though.

Basically yeah

Hm pay a prostitute then

I want a relationship, not mechanical sex lad
And i feel bad contributing the slave sex market anyway

Oh, so you are looking for genuine love. Well, if you're so desperate for it to a point where killing yourself sounds reasonable you might as well try becoming the best version of yourself. After all, no one will fall in love with you if you have got nothing to offer. Also, cut as much sugar as you can and, if you don't already, exercise regularly. I also thought it was bullshit but you really better after following those recommendations.

Attached: goat_casually_reading.jpg (509x768, 101K)

I got a lot to offer, i have a lot of hobbies and i can mask all my problem if i need to, so i think it shouldn't be a problem, i'm not even fat

Why is it illegal to pay someone to kill you? Like euthanasia. It's not fair

ikr, that's fucking stupid, that's way better than killing ourself in a painfull way

Then I guess it's just a matter of expanding your circles and maybe enhance your social skills. I don't know what you meant by 'masking your problems' but if you're hoping to hide your imperfections it simply won't work in a long-term relationship and will be frustrating for both parties.

because you're a property of the state

Not imperfection, i can mask the fact that this problem is obsessing me, and it will probably dissappear if i get one, social skill whise, i'm only bad making contact

Good, then you're almost there

Too true.

Attached: sad.jpg (244x266, 9K)

NO! JUST SEEK HELP AND LISTEN TO HEAVY METAL!

Already do, but now i'm more into swing, or romantic shit

assisted sudoku is legal in canada

dont do it user

Si merda ammazzati, non voglio piĆ¹ vedere la tua merda

just try it once

stop being such a cringy faggot. that"s shit advice. women fall for prestige , social standing and money. they are basically whores. Treat them well ocasionally , play good/bad cop, slap them around a bit, spoil them once in a while. shit will be cash for you. If ur a loser, don't kill yourself. just fap hard

Attached: pipimi_holding_popukos.gif (1280x720, 299K)