Mass meditation/prayer in 3 hours, Jow Forums please help

Hey Jow Forums, /x/ here asking you to help the ayys bring humanity into ascension. At 2:11 PST (3 hours or so from now) there will be a mass meditation to break the matrix.

info here returntoyourtruth.com/single-post/2018/07/31/Lightforces-Massing-Aug-11-Solar-Eclipse-144k-Mass-Meditation-Build-Up---Part-I-…-The-Big-Push-to-Break-The-Deadlock-to-Free-This-Planet

Attached: x crosspost.jpg (450x399, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/10/delta-4-heavy-parker-solar-probe-mission-status-center/
nasa.gov/nasalive
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ&index=4&list=RDnRjLv1L0WF8&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=N8J3fCwTJbU&list=PLSkVbIUHk_yZyWNsY2jboBFNixzhHdFpA
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=KEY TO FREEDOM&iso=20180811T111111&p1=195&am=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is selling his book now?

No i dont want to ascend, thats satanic. I wait for Jesus!

nothing good can come from opening portals to worlds we shouldnt see, heed my words

I don't think there's any book sales involved, just some autists trying to break us out of the prison planet. Come on, join in! I'm fairly sure jesus is in favor of expaning your mind through mass meditation

Op can't break it single handedly.
Lol when your done tell me how its goes.
>Op doesnt know how things work...

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 25K)

The answer was always more meditation

Attached: ZEN-KEKISM.jpg (222x222, 15K)

Meditation is almost like sleep. All of a sudden I'm feeling sleepy.

it's not single handed, it's a big organization doing it all at once around the world.

Aquafresh got knowledge.

I bet at any given moment there are about 10 million people shitting at the same time. What makes you think meditating at the same time will do anything?

intent and action my dude. difference between the Nuremberg rallies and a bunch of people yelling in a street, they all had the same drive to change the world and the same symbols and passion

I'll be watching this in an hour. Flying to the Sun.

spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/10/delta-4-heavy-parker-solar-probe-mission-status-center/

Attached: 1514946640600.png (700x468, 564K)

Attached: 1037103719371041.jpg (829x1000, 92K)

What if you just create a giant tulpa ala the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man to destroy humanity?

Eclipses happen all the time, nothing is going to happen today.

Manifested in action though, everyone thinking at the same time isn't going to produce anything magical in and of itself.

is this fucking b8? gtfo

We will meet our makers.

Attached: 1504529410046.gif (280x161, 903K)

I already met my parents.

But who made the first?

How did that work out for you

They're called grandparents.

Fuck it, i'm buddhist. I'm in, lets summon the alien niggers.

Nah they're called Nordic Aliens aka Elohim aka Annunaki and all the other words for them.

fuk

sure ill give you my energy.

thanks bro, you're the best.

>discuss how the Chimera controlled Russian Air Force base in Russia , is underneath a leyline … and what the 144k can do about that, ( … implications are profound).

>After spending the last 15,000 to 35,000 years crawling through [energetic] mud, we veteran Lightworkers that have been stuck here since Atlantis, are staring at the very real possibility of pushing enough Light back into the grids … that are the controlling [natural] mechanisms which steer human consciousness.

>Either we consolidate … & take full control of them (reclaimed back to Goddess Gaia) and follow through with the recent massive successes, or the apocalyptic agenda of the Cabal gets advanced. This is a stand-off. Either-way, things won't say the same.

The fuck am I reading? Is this Q user schizo bullshit, pizzagate schizo bullshit, or some new type of schizo bullshit?

Watch the launch. It will help you focus.

satanists make the woo to help them fuck dumb aging hippies who like to suck on the woo. everyone involved is retarded and often pozzed.

They're called make-believe.

>spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/10/delta-4-heavy-parker-solar-probe-mission-status-center/
will do

This battlebrother will attend. thx for heads up.

Attached: Fs3TQlP.gif (223x199, 67K)

No, believing a sky wizard is make believe. Evolution is make believe and gravity is make believe. Space is make believe and the moon landings are make believe. Debt is make believe and money is make believe too.

You can wake up now.

We aren't "beings trapped in the matrix"

We are the "matrix"

We can shape reality by our mere perception of reality (the basis for meme-magic)

On the quantum level, reality tries all possibilities, and there is no time, thus we can collectively shift the "timeline" that we perceive, and make small edits to reality (some of you call this the Mandela Effect")

Jow Forums is not your personal meditation army.

>believing a sky wizard
Says the guy who believes in space Nords, Elohim, and the Annunaki
Waking up is realizing how incompetent conspiracy theorists are. The only thing you are reliable at is getting your predictions wrong.

Heed no warnings. Fall aloft. You are all not ready. Nor will thout be for a loong time.

Attached: P-P-Poo-Poo.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Those are names for the same beings used by different cultures at different times in different languages.

Like always, Jow Forums is being weird as fuck.

Those are the names of sky wizards you believe in.

No those are just advanced human beings that we mistook for divine entities when we were more primitive. They're just like us. They used their technological advancements and scientific prowess to incorporate their DNA into ours.

If I do it will /x/ do a meditation to save the white race in exchange?

So they're perverts who sprayed us with their semen?

You're combining random religions and alien conspiracy theories to make your own creation myth. It's just your fanfic so there's no truth to it.

we wuz dusts an shiett is the worst shit ever, there has to be a creator.

sure, at least I will

/x/ reporting in, space natzees will be here any moment

Bump.

Attached: 1533533535997.png (1064x1447, 209K)

But does our Lord KEK approve?

Attached: pepe astro.jpg (436x600, 204K)

Attached: 1503354242809.png (1920x1080, 852K)

have u checked the numbers in this thread ? =)

>there will be a mass meditation to break the matrix.

top kek bring back something from the real world for me

HE IS HERE

also, meditation starts in 2 hours, 2:11 PST (pacific standard time)

Alright Senpai. Checked & kek'd. Shadilay!

Attached: pepe c.jpg (499x499, 78K)

If Kek is involved, it's destined to be a catastrophy.

For (((you)))

Attached: 1527875850854.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Fuck /x/
You guys treat pol like shit

RARE

Based on conclusions of my own solitary philosophical ramblings, I concur.

What's this level of autism called?

Attached: 1491357243637.jpg (641x530, 41K)

If quads this is keks will and I shall participate.

Attached: h4r53imtohmcjfmajosd.jpg (800x450, 34K)

All those fucking vocal fry roastie voices and negro males in ties. No thanks, NASA's just another multicult now

Not if that silly bitch w the teaching assistant vocal patterns keeps nattering on.

AB negative bloodtype scandinavian here

0% jew
0% negro

I'll be joining the meditation

>God of Chaos
>everytime something was about to (((happen))), either nothing fucking happened or something went to shit

thanks man

Launch is in 10 minutes. If you want to deprive yourself of watching the launch of a Delta IV Heavy because of some PR bitches, fine. The people who actually designed and built the launch vehicle and the space craft were 99% White male engineers. Watch their work or don't.

Ok im in then. Whats the meditation technique? AND STOP MARKING MY POSTS AS SPAM HOLY FUCK stupid bot thing.

Dont mind me just checking these digits

>1.Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.

>2.State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to speed up the process of healing for Earth and its inhabitants, removal of toplet bombs and triggering an Event.

>3.Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through the Orion constellation, then coming to the solar system and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through your body to the center of the Earth.

>4. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy, going through Orion and finally connecting with the Galactic Center and the Source.

>5. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.

>Suggested time for meditation is 15 minutes.

too sleepy cant make it

eclipse starts in 12 mins, btw

the meditation will be coordinated for 2:11 PST, because it's when the eclipse goes over some important psychic node or some shit, but feel free to begin and meditate for an hour using the instructions if you want

Launch of the Parker Solar Probe is now scheduled for UTC 0828, or 8 minutes from now.

nasa.gov/nasalive

Attached: pepe thumbsup.png (720x644, 31K)

Sperg reporting in.
Global consciousness and Schumann Resonance are peaking in sync

global-mind.org/gcpdot/

sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

I'm not into meditation so I hope you guys know what you're doing.

Attached: 1502839630_MTRC - Invisible Force.gif (600x338, 872K)

Who getting /comfy/ for the next 40 minutes? I'm sure there are some diligent frens who are already doing it but I'm a meditation novice so Im gonna do it at the maximum LARPing time to make sure I have enough focus for a good session.

Attached: 1532673685867.png (363x645, 317K)

SCRUB. No launch tonight. 24 hour turnaround.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bender-destiny.webm (480x360, 381K)

oh timeloop not again

Attached: chrome_2018-04-10_09-37-39.png (575x551, 480K)

Oh no! I didn't do it right! The enemy's psychic TIE fighters are on my tail! They're shooting down all of my mind X-Wings!

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ&index=4&list=RDnRjLv1L0WF8&frags=pl,wn

KEK is here

Attached: 1511758477906.jpg (485x303, 23K)

Like Moonman?

>2:11 PST
9:11 PM Saturday in NZ.

>911
>Saturns day

Attached: 1489829598984.gif (426x426, 526K)

>2:11 PST
wait what time zone is this? how does it compare to UTC -5

You're just in time, wherever the fuck you are it starts in about 20 minutes.

10 minutes boys. I want my own cute AYYYLMAO GF.

AWAKEN!

Attached: 1528855149128.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Whose ready? What music are you guys going to meditate to?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8J3fCwTJbU&list=PLSkVbIUHk_yZyWNsY2jboBFNixzhHdFpA

Based Steve Roach over here.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=KEY TO FREEDOM&iso=20180811T111111&p1=195&am=15

less than 20 mins
youre just in time.

Attached: images (29).jpg (384x383, 78K)

Good luck I'll just use this dildo in my booty

I don't really know how to meditate, is it okay if I just say a quick prayer at 11 past, instead?

Attached: 1481350757721.jpg (900x434, 116K)