I summon your help/guidande Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums, so basically I met my psychiatrist for the first time around 8 days ago and I was assigned to take antidepressant everyday but I only took one once (1/4 to be exact since I'm still on "trial") and basically here the pros and cons.

Pros
>It only blocks my thinking, like when I took it, I can't be sad, can't think, can't get angry basically cannot express my emotions/feelings properly for as long the medicine is inside of my body (basically me being a robot without any emotions whatsoever)

Cons
>It also fucks up my body, as in my sleeping schedule, constipation (this is so far I can think and see for now)

And right now I'm feeling shitty and hit rock bottom since I failed my job training which I spend most of my money to buy the outfit, fixing my shoes and now I basically have 0 on my wallet and its just makes me felt like I have no idea what to do anymore. Should I take it or not?

Attached: CryCat.jpg (261x192, 8K)

Usually anti-depressants take a few weeks to actually stabilize and work.

Not expressing emotions is not one of the pros, there is no pros in taking that shit, personally even if they assign antidepressant to me i just throw that shit away even if i would feel shit most of the time

DO NOT listen to THE RAPISTS, or therapists, they should never be trusted, like, ever.
I once was at my local the rapist because depression and anxiety and he proceeded to ask me questions and one day, one question was if I had any kinks and I replied with "lolis" (spoiler thats actually my kink) then she looked at her phone for a few seconds and after that we proceed with our therapy idk whats it called and after I was done(keep in mind it was midnight) I walked back home, but at the front of my house I saw 2 fucking police cars, one being a normal police car and the other being a fucking SWAT team, they took me to interrogation, checked my phone and my PC and I was free to go. I never got to any of her therapies ever again.

You might have been a pedo lad wtf
I get the hate but this is just stupid

double the dosage

lolis =/= kids
I'd never diddle kids irl but damn lolis are fucking hot

Seems like pretty shit medication to be honest. I've never done anti-depressants, so i cant really say anything on it. Are you 100% sure it's depression you got, and not something else? Getting meds for the wrong thing can really fuck you up. Not sure what advice to offer about the job stuff either. It seems like you may need to have a good think about where to go from here, or maybe you need something to block out your negative thoughts. That's what those pills are for, after all. It's up to you honestly

Attached: 1523294052967.jpg (1068x600, 78K)

>lolis =/= kids
I get it, but normalfags don't

I don't like lolis tho, i prefer 3d big boobs goth gf

Ups wrong quote

So should I take it back or nah?

That's what I am thinking most of the time, unable to truly experience/feel my emotions/feelings when the medicine kicks in. But as much as I hate to consume it, I want to take it whenever I'm feeling shitty. I was told to take 1/4 for the first 3 days (straight) but I didn't, if the first 3 days were fine, then I should move to 1/2 tablets a day.

I mean the psychiatrist asks me if I ever smoke, drink or do drugs I said no. My only escapism is by playing video games which I can't do it anymore since my PC rip.

Will I die at least?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1531968206900.jpg (720x540, 63K)

no, you're probably just underdosing

Okay pause.
If you got anti depressants, the classic kind like SSRIs or SNRIs (which are common) you wouldn't feel an instantanious effect like that, it takes a while before these things actually do anything (if they ever). So if you got that what you are experiencing are either adverse effects or placebo.
However, if they prescribed you an antipsychotic or such what you describe is more in line with it's effect, which would be felt once the drug starts kicking in.
What's the name of the drug you're taking?

I was diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety and stress level when I go to local doctors to get my hands checked due to skin disease. But yes, it is depression, like there are times where I feel breathing makes me feel tired, even though it's something that your body do automatically. Basically lose hope in life, not interested in doing anything but I feel it like it hits me since I basically have nothing in life right now. I want to do something in life but with me feeling like shit most of the time I can't do it. I don't know if they (psychiatrist) can help me to get out of this slump but I wish it'll somehow make me feel better in life.

Give me the name of the drug you're taking

>I was told to take 1/4 for the first 3 days (straight) but I didn't, if the first 3 days were fine, then I should move to 1/2 tablets a day.

Escitalopram 10mg

This

>Escitalopram
It's an SSRI, it's unlikely it could produce the effects you mention. You need to take it for weeks before you feel any effect at all, I'm sure your doctor told you this. It's probably placebo, but might be some sort of adverse effect so tell your doctor. Although I hate psychiatry and think it's a pile of shit, but better ask them than Jow Forums. Bottom line, this kind of drugs needs a while before it does anything, it is not instant (unless adverse reaction).

He mentions that its a mood stabilizer/antidepressants when I ask what is this medicine for. Still is it weird that when I consume it on the night I feel the "effect" on the next day? Because like you said it takes weeks for me to feel the "effectiveness"?

Getter check it out with them, better than taking something your body has a bad reaction to. Just be sure to describe exactly what the reaction is when you take it, clarity may be important there

Everything is possible, but "being a robot" is a very vague description of how you feel, and surely not an effect they intend to be produced. It is very unlikely an antidepressant just starts working right off the bat, I'm sure it happens but how do you differentiate that from placebo, really? They don't even know what that shit truly does. If you are really having such defined effects from an SSRI I would advice you to tell your doctor that. Either way, you can't expect to be "helped" by this medication unless you take it every day. It is not like a recreational drug you can take once in a while to feel good.

I'm having another appointment on 10th of September. I'll be sure to tell him the side effects that I'm feeling for sure.

I want to take it daily but the fact that the cons part fucks me up it's just annoys me. I used to have bowel problems back then so having to go through of that constipation with this medicine is something that I have to reconsider. Also I'm a newfag so the word "placebo" kinda make me not understanding what are you trying to say. I apologise for being a newfag.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530713973594.jpg (331x300, 12K)

A placbo is a pill you give to a patient without any active substance they might claim they have. It is often used during testing of medication. One group gets the actual medication, another group gets a placebo and then you compare the results, to see how much the expectations of getting a medication (you think works) differs from the actual substance itself. That way you can use placebo to describe effects that aren't caused by the medication but are actually caused by your own mind and you attribute those effects to that medication.

Did your therapist tell you to not be a faggot and namefag on an anonymous chinese kite-making forum? Because that would probably help you.

It's actually a chinese kite crafting community

I see, thus is it a good idea to continue taking this meds until the day I'm meeting my psychiatrist? On the other hand my mother HATES me to rely on meds but I'm on constant battle inside of my mind on either to consume this meds daily or whenever I think I need it, although it's not how the doctors recommend the usage of this medicine.

No need to be rude :(

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1533895233554.jpg (808x808, 44K)

>telling these things to moralfag normies
what were you expecting?

Attached: 1518296189986.png (499x564, 262K)

just take your pills it wil make it easier to an hero