Arume Survival Part V Episode 1

The arume have invaded earth. You are with the resistance now, and must work with your team to defeat them. This game’s outcome will be based off of how effective your rolls are, and how smart you can be. Not all actions will require rolls. Rolls will be rolled from the arume discord server. I will use a bot to roll, or you can roll yourself. The server link will be below. Dubs is considered the highest roll. The rolls are dependant on the situation though. For example if you are facing an army of arume up front with no cover. a 98 or dubs is not going to save you. So be smart with your actions. This is the same for the lower rolls. So they won’t be counted for menial actions. If you are talking to another player in the game then your roll will have no effect, they only have effect when you are talking with an npc. If you die in the game you cannot respawn till next thread, and you will have to choose a new character to play with and start over. This is so you don’t do stupid shit.

Attached: revy_black_lagoon_anime-wide.jpg (2880x1800, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's pronounced ah-roo-may

Arume discord server
discord dot gg/bzMexRr

The Ten Commandments of Arume

1. I am the lord, your OP. If you be a faggot i’m ignoring your post.
2. Thou shalt not make yourself an image in the form of anything in reddit above or on tumblr beneath or in the facebook below. Thou shalt not bow down to them or go on them.
3. Thou shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your OP while he is writing; for the OP will not hold him guiltless for pinging him for dumb shit
4. Remember and honour frog, henry gabber, and all the other old niggas.
5. Honour thy OP and thy waifu
6. Thou shalt not murder another player for no reason, or for a stupid reason
7. Thou shalt not kill, or hurt other players’ waifus
8. Love thy waifu with all thy heart
9. Thou shalt not give false testimony against the OP.
10. Thou shalt not cheat on your waifu, you fucking degenerate

>Resume Suffering

Attached: 13-pavel-stroganov-old-painting.jpg (660x764, 123K)

>Rise up

"so tell me haltolini, how does it feel now that no one's coming to save you?"
she dangles the knife in front of your face.

you just blew up alicia in front of jimbo. he's all red and alicia's dead.

>I know that you just want me to see me suffer

"It feels alright, but i would be more worried about how you're using me honestly"

>something something haram

>Wake up from whatever shit situation that was last being endured

>stop daydreaming about arume tits and awaken to look at the arume tits from last thread

>Land the ship and just leave.

>chuckle from that pun
>Prepare to hit the deck and make shit go wild

"good... i like how you're worried... it uhh, entertains me..."
just then someone walks in.
"miss momo! we've lost connection with alicia! they might've taken her watch or something!"
momo looks at you.
"i'll be right back haltolini, don't move..."
she leaves the room.

you two left off staring at changing arume. you now resume staring at the changing arume.
you can sort of make out what they're saying.
arume1: "why the hell do we have to do this?"
arume2: "momo is insane... she wanted to see if the human sizes correspond with arume ones..."
arume1: "but why? why do we even need these skimpy outfits?"

you left off with rei. she had you in a mount position and you tried to flip her over. you failed and rei tries not to laugh but fails. she puts her head down besides you with her head in the mattress and laughs.

you land the ship and go to exit.

you hit the deck from the explosion, as soon as she explodes jim goes then quickly lands the ship and goes to exit.

>grabs trusty base ball bat
Right lads where we headin?

>check my wounds, look around and see if there's any way to escape from this place

Attached: 1534013914869.png (500x405, 180K)

okay, got to focus on the important stuff, this is a important mission...
>focus on important stuff, such as arume tits... mostly arume tits... entirely arume tits.

>be drunk

>He calls Billy Mays on the phone
"Hello, this is Punished user, what have you been doing since I was gone?"

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f (1).jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

>Feel the wind for a moment and walk the first direction it goes.
"I've had enough."

>Wait out her lock on me
>If she looks at me, give her sad puppy dog eyes

Attached: comfy doggo.jpg (400x300, 17K)

>Leave the ship
>Shoot the first arume i see

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4353017.jpg (800x530, 40K)

you grab a baseball bat and are with these guys on a mission you have two big cuts on your chest, and one on your face. and some bruises from punches.
the door that momo used to leave is wide open, however the arume that told her about alicia is still there.

...you be drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
this song plays in the background. the men are confused as to what's happening. you head in the direction of the wind and walk away as the soldiers call to you.

as a man of culture you notice there are six tits, meaning there are three arume. there's two small ones, two medium ones, and two large ones. in that order from left to right, it looks like the evolution of tits or something.

she stops laughing and looks at you. you give he puppy dog eyes. and she feels bad for laughing. she INITIATES.

there's no arume around, jim just landed the airship at a random location.

also this guy comes up on your radio

Right lads! Tell me where to go and what to do and ill beat up any alien bastard that stands in our way

>get more alcohol to satisfy my addiction

okay, which one of you men of culture wants to go ask where they got that swimwear. I'll... keep watch for trouble.

''What the hell did you do?''
''Aren't we going to rescue halton?''
''Who the fuck are you?''

>Ignore their outbursts and keep walking.

>there's no way i can escape from this place, even if i can take out the two arume there could be more waiting and momo coming back would make things more difficult, besides most of the airship must have cameras, and i might not even be able to reach the resistance if i leave this place with these wounds and the vast desert and the little knowledge on where am i.

>Check the room, is it empty? Does it have cameras? At what direction are the arume looking at?

Attached: 1530102547067.jpg (255x255, 15K)

"You don't remember me, Arthas? Caught Alzheimer's?"

>go preach the quran to them

''I literally have no idea who are you''
''Whatever what do you need?''
>go back to the ship
''Jim deserted,we're going after Halton''

Hmmmmmm
Initiates eh, dunno what you mean

Attached: a_3d36ed3b0636cba2867aae0f8df08ace.gif (128x128, 95K)

god fucking damnit.

you drink some more in the middle of the day. an old man goes up to you.
"this is no time to be drinking so much... i like a glass of whiskey from time to time but right now we need our men alert."
he tries to take the vodka from you.

(just a heads up if you wanna talk to a player then reply to their post instead of mine, if you wanna talk to an npc or do an action then reply to my post.)

he keeps walking ignoring you.

you keep walking ignoring the men and arthas. you are currently in the desert and you can see in the distance that the wind is taking to a town. it looks like a small town where a western would be filmed or something.

the room is empty except for the chair you're sitting in and the one arume. it also has one camera in the corner pointed at you.
the arume isn't looking at you and instead looking out in the hall for something or someone.
"the coast is clear" she says to you.
she tries to stop some of your bleeding.
"i'm a friend of rukia's, after the fall of san angelo i joined these guys... rukia managed to contact me though, you'll be fine..."

dubs
you go walk up to them and preach the quran. they get surprised at you and embarrassed. their immediate response is to cover up instead of going for their guns.
"w-who the hell is this guy!"
"go away pervert!"

you two watch as goes up to the three changing arume and tries to preach the quran to them. their immediate reaction is to cover up rather than go for their guns.

you go back into the ship. the men are confused but start up the airship again and head towards the location.

like she initiates the intercourse. at least the starting of it. like in the movies where they show the initiation to the intercourse but not the intercourse itself.

>Walk into town then the first open building I see.

>Hangs up on Arthas
"I'm gone for a month and he forgets me entirely. Well, men, I say we go out scavenging for resources. I need 5 of you to come with me and see if we can get anything"

''No...you dont understand... I cannot function without Vodka''
>keep drinking

dave, this isn't a quest of beating the shit out of aliens, these ones may end up useful to us.
>approach the arume
sorry about my friend, he can get preachy around... just about everything now that I think about it.

"Momo won't be taking too long in coming back, Tell me your plan or either i won't be able to do much"

>I whisper to her

"shit, sorry! i hadn't noticed you were... like this before coming over"
>pretend nothing hapoened

Mate mate mate, excuse me mate, these aliens come and kill off half our population and then practically enslave us and you ere tellin me that were "not suppose to beat the shit out of then", well, what are we suppose to do then? Just let our entire species bend over and take it in the bum and maybe theyll leave us alone one day? Mate, considerin your in some high ranking position i hope you know what your doin because these pricks sure as hell aint our friends!

>Remember what I was doing

we ask them where to get sexy swimwear. and look at tits.
look man, save your violence until we're supposed to fight, or get shot at.

''How long till we arrive pilot?''
''We need to go in hard and fast''

not sure if bang or not

Attached: 1498684371875.gif (315x177, 1.64M)

Alright mate, suppose you got a point, ill be a bit for more civil for the time being, but one wrong move n im gonna kill something

just make sure your not the something getting killed mate.

you walk into town, you feel like eyes are on you but you don't see anyone there. there's a small pawnshop that you spot and you go inside. the place is surprisingly not that looted, but there's some damage here and there.

5 men volunteer to go with you.
a soldier comes up to you and says "sir what do we do with the mafia man's body?"

old man: "huh? so then you're an alcoholic?"
he snatches the vodka bottle from you and drinks some himself.
"trust me kid, this is not a path that you want to go down."

32 and 89
jack says that stuff to dave and then heads on over to the arume girls with moe.
"what the hell! there's another one!"
"were they spying on us or something!"
you guys can see they left their guns on the counter, and are able to reach them if they dive towards them.
but they still don't get their guns out of embarrassment and hiding their bodies.
moe pretends nothing happens and everything is quiet and awkward for a while.

"well... rukia and lucy are on their way, i think they even said they're stopping by to hire some ronin for help. it wont cost much since rukia was a high rank and respected... your main objective should be to survive, but they're probably gonna let you out with the other prisoners soon, if that happens you should try and tell them that an escape plan is gonna happen from rukia, maybe we could use that chaos to our advantage..."

you were in bill's office. you just witnessed arthas and jim stuff an arume with c4. asuka was crying about arthas wanting to kill asuka and their daughter and how he's gone insane.
bill: "jeremy, you're close with arthas aren't you? is this normal behavior for him?"

"we'll be there soon... do you really think we can take all of them? we just blew up our hostage..."
you can see the hostage exchange location in the distance. there are three airship landed outside of san angelo. and a bunch of arume standing and waiting for you guys.

there's definitely banging if you allow it to continue.

>Start searching to see what I can find

calm down we weren't spying! we only just got here and Muhammad can't spy to save his life anyway.

"No... I mean, he's always been a bit crazy, but never like this. I talked to Jim over the radio as well, he said he might not return from their mission..."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I let op decide

"Burn it. Now, men, let's move"
>He walks out beyond the town, searching the immediate area for supplies

>leans into your ear and whispers
Look boss man their guns are over there! We should grab em or something

"How are you sure that they'll let me be free soon? Momo sadistic character might not let me go"
>Whisper to her

don't.

Aight mate

"Sorry about that, i forgot how immodest kuffar usually are, so if you don't mind i'll fuck off right now"
>fuck off

''oh boy... youre. telling me this a good while too late...''
>try to take the bottle

''How many weapons does this baby have?''
''I want you to fly in fast and hard on them,manage to take down as many airships as we can,remember that we have the surprise advantage,our best bet is to try to panick their troops so they do something stupid,we can't win on a head on combat,but we can make them panick and hopefully desert''
''Down two of their airships as quick as you can,if they spot us,fly away till they can't see us anymore and pick them alone,we should be able to do this without suffering any losses
>Go to any mounted gun in the airship and wait for the pilot to do what i said

there's a lot of supplies here such as food rations and some small knives. there's some ammo but no guns.
a man comes out from the back with a shotgun.
he's in his fifties and has a cigar in his mouth.
"never seen you in town, stranger... you seem to be well equiped. just who are you."

greg looks down.
"just what are they up to... i was never informed of any mission... did he say what the hell they were doing?"

hmmmmmmmmmmmm since you roll dubs you impregnate her... with twins. but you don't know that yet so hush.

there's some abandoned towns and stuff, and then some towns with a population in them ready to defend bandits and stuff.

"... you're right... she's known for choosing some special prisoners and torturing them to death... hmmm. do you have any special skills or something? she likes putting prisoners to compete with each other, fighting, shooting, and stuff like that... that may save you some torture..."

dubs
you take the vodka back from him.
"the best time to quit was years ago, the second best time is now... hey i'll make you a deal at least, we don't want useless drunken soldiers. if you're able to do at least one mission every day you can drink the rest of the day. he name's bill by the way, general bill dempsey. "

"we have some missiles used to take down airships, and a mounted machine gun."
you get on the mounted machine gun and the pilot waits in a position to fly over them and shoot them.
"on your mark sir, we're ready."

jack tries to calm them down
arume1: "what do you want filthy human! why are you here with us changing!"
she sees your guys's guns.
arume1: "are you resistance?!"
dave leans into whisper to jack about taking their guns.
moe tries to play it off cool and walks off, but he rolls a 2 and sees 3 more arume in the distance to where he's walking, they haven't spotted him yet, and the only cover for him is the shop you guys are in

"I know how to spin revolvers, cook pizzas and shoot at stuff... Does that work?"

Attached: 1534013661046.png (265x294, 72K)

''Nice to meet ya bill. Maybe youre right, I should try to lay off the Vodka for once.''
>Hand it to him

"No, I only saw them walking off with a C4 stuffed Arume..."
>Rub my head
>Look as Asuka
"Sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong with him."

We are not resistance, we have guns incase some idiot decides to try shoot us.
>roll bluff
besides, I'm only here because my friend over there doesn't know how to shut up.

''Do it,hit them with everything you got''
>Start shooting at the airship as soon as he shoots the missiles

"The name's Black. Just a wanderer of sorts. You are?"
>Take two knives and any correct ammo.

Are you talkin about me or the other bloke?

other bloke

>Turn around and go in another direction

Swiggity Swooty
>Fast forward to after the smashing

>He goes ahead and loots the abandoned towns for any ammo, food, water, and other supplies they have. He goes ahead and turns back to his own town and tells the rest of his men that there are other towns around here with people in them

That guys bloody a weirdo

tell me about it.

I'm gonna be real with you mate, I love dick.

(nice try milo)

Lmao what the fuck i didnt even write this hahahaha

"..."
she stares at you blankly
"the spinning revolvers and shooting could come in handy... try and mention it to her and she might out you in a deathmatch or a duel or something... it beats being tortured..."
you guys can hear footsteps in the background. the girl that you were talking to stops treating you and shuts up trying not to act suspicious.

>he actually doin it.
he takes the vodka and takes a huge swig.
"good man... don't get me wrong nothing wrong with drinking after a hard days work..."
he puts the vodka down.
"what's your name, i haven't seen you around. you must be new..."

asuka's eye twitches like she's about to go insane after hearing about arthas.
gregory: "i'm not liking what's happening, the war might be getting to him..."
asuka: "c-can you at least try to find somewhere safe for our daughter? i don't want her to be around him when he's like this... maybe i can change him, but it's not safe for her..."
bill: "well... know anyone willing to take care of a half arume baby jeremy?"

jack tries to bluff them saying that they are not from the resistance.
arume3: "hmmmmm... if that's the case can you guys at least turn around as we get changed?"
as moe sees the arume he does a 360 in the other direction. you guys don't know that three more arume are there except moe. moe manages to not be seen by them.

you fastforward. she's trying to catch her breath, and you both are also drunk as heck.
rei snuggles up next to you.

dubs
he lowers the gun.
"name's ted..."
you take two knives and the correct ammo. there's not too much ammo but enough to last you some time.
"i thought you were a bandit or something, we don't get many strangers around here... especially that well equiped."

you get a shit load of supplies. and head back to town. the supplies you have will last you a long time, and increases morale.

you guys start shooting at them. the missiles hit the airship and damage them. the arume quickly run back into the airships. one of them is pretty badly damaged from the suprise attack. you shoot your machine gun at the airships and do some damage but not much.

alright. will do.
>turn 900 degrees and wall out the room

Ill tell you what ladies, ill put my hands over my face and cover my eyes for about 30 seconds ok?

"We? I thought this was abandoned at first glance."
>Walk back out and look around.

>don't try to act suspicious

>and embrace for suffering

>Try to remain unseen and keep walking away

''Shoot the other ones down,i'll focus on the damaged one''
>Unload the machine gun on the most damaged parts of the hull

"Yeah, I might know some people..."
>Look at Asuka
"Come with me, Asuka, I'll show you a lovely couple who'll help out..."
>Lead her to Toucans room

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f28.png (348x279, 104K)

"I believe we should recruit other towns to our cause, soon we will introduce ourselves"

>Keep on chiiiiillllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Attached: flat1000x1000075f.u1.jpg (1000x790, 33K)

jack does a 900 degrees turn and walls out of the room.
arume3: "thank you human"
only to see three other arume approaching their location. he also spots moe who is spotted by the approaching arume.
"hey you there! stop!" she shouts at moe.
dave says that he'll cover his eyes.
arume2: "that's enough for us human. thank you."
the arume wait for dave to close his eyes now to begin getting dressed.

you walk back out and see a kid looking through his window at you. once your eyes meet he quickly ducks down.
ted: "they're shy around here, actually more scared than shy... especially with a man like you walking into town..."

momo walks in and the arume that was helping you leaves.
momo: "it seems your rude friends just attacked my soldiers... tsch it seems they really don't care about you, or they would've went through with the deal."
she tries to hold in her laughter
"anyways... you're all mine now..." she smiles.
she pulls a big ass centipede looking things out of a plastic bag that was in her pocket.
"this is a insect native to the arume home planet... i guess its similar to the centipede of earth, but obviously way bigger..."

they focused on the other airships. they manage to do some damage, but not too much because of the anti missile flairs from the other airships. you do some damage to the damaged airship and unload your machine gun on it. it is unable to lift off the ground like the other arume airships.

"yes sir... do we send out our men to recruit or will you be doing it yourself?"
another soldier asks "sir what will our name be?"

greg: "good, i'll have a talk with arthas when he gets back, asuka tread lightly... and here..."
he hands her a handgun.
"just in case..."
asuka: "i don't think i'll be needing it, but thank you greg..."
she takes the gun anyway.
she then follows you to toucans room. you knock on the door.

you guys fall asleep, and wake up in the afternoon to someone knocking on your door.
rei: "ow... my head hurts. what happened last night?"

>whisper "god fucking damnit" to myself
>prepare incase I need to save an ass

>Finish shooting at the airship on the ground until it explodes,shoot on the fuel storage
''Try to lose them,i'll focus my fire on them''
>Shoot at the other airships to buy time

"Man like me? What's wrong with me?"
>Keep looking around

"No idea"
>Check the door

Attached: yh.png (475x464, 26K)

>stop

"Hey, I need to talk."

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f2.png (558x515, 56K)

"I believe for now we'll call ourselves the Imperium. I will try to recruit them myself"

>I glance to the Centipede

"Does this have to do with me being hurt?"

>Why even a centipede in the first place?