If Jews aren't superior, how do they control whites so easily?

If Jews aren't superior, how do they control whites so easily?

Attached: Dilemma.jpg (439x669, 80K)

is cunningness the only measurement of superiority?

If Jews are superior; why do they all want to live among whites - yet no whites want to live among Jews?

Oh shit I just posted in a
>1 post by this ID
thread didn't I?

$$$

Satan himself lies in the gold.

Attached: 1534062337130.jpg (706x673, 69K)

jew is a bullshit scapegoat word in politics. everyone here calls each other jew when they disagree with each other even the commies and SJWs themselves.
its like calling someone a leech.

We let them because we are too kind-hearted.

>If Jews aren't superior, how do they control whites so easily?
They have in the past 70 years. That's a blip in history, they controlled Egypt as the Hyksos for far longer

Well Jews are leeches so that makes sense
>Hey let's take a goy society who wouldn't put up with our shit and slaughter 30 million of them!

Attached: 1493353035584.jpg (5874x1596, 4M)

ive been called a jew many times for shilling libertarianism and ive seen others being called a jew for shilling natsoc and ive also seen others being called a jew for speaking against civnat

its almost a meme at this point. if someone's opinion triggers you and you have no counter be a bitch use your escape word and call them a jew.

By parasitism.

The only reason jews run everything is by lying, cheating, stealing, tricking, nepotizing, killing, and getting goy to do the work. If they had to do it honestly on their own they couldn’t hack it. This makes them inferior.

Attached: A0115D11-3CEB-461C-9895-325BDBAF3479.jpg (495x495, 49K)

Funny you say that because I'm part Jew and I frequently post against Jews, while posting against holocaust revisionists to sharpen their arguments. It usually doesn't work out, Ashkenazi IQ is a real thing I guess

Attached: 1511842988536.png (5000x7500, 1.81M)

That's moarpheus don't pay no attention to that nigger faggot or jidf using reverse phsycology.

Yes, yes you did. By a Jew

Attached: Straya.png (834x979, 78K)

Whites are docile and easily manipulated faggots.
It's that simple
>tfw you hate your own race

Attached: 1527716994652.gif (750x658, 141K)

GTFO KIKE

>to sharpen their arguments
Was that you larping as that france user?

>how do they control whites so easily?
Media. This has been discussed ad nauseam.

I haven't done it in awhile. There are very important questions I have that not even legit revisionist can answer so I'm shelving that topic for a long while

Is this legit a bot program, or what absolute idiot thinks posting this immortal copypasta every single day, is making any point to anyone?

Maybe it’s not against the rules. But it should be to post the same thread, verbatim, literally copypasta, more than like three times a week. I’d make this board better. Less unamusing bait, more work for shills. Good bait can be entertaining to lurk. But bad unclever bait is just grating. This is one of the most unclever.

Attached: d91.jpg (1024x568, 134K)

If Mexicans aren’t superior how do they break into vehicles and steal them so easily?

If blacks aren’t superior, how do they attack people violently so easily?

If Asians aren’t superior, how do they make your stuff and steal your inventions so easily?

If middle easterners aren’t superior, how do they make you buy their oil so easily?

Now define superiority.

Cute but they still run everything while whites follow en masse.

>D&C shilling
I think you might be a kike.

Jewish money built the West, so you are choosing to live among them in their world they built. They also have Israel were they dont want to live with the goyim

Whites create great tools, and are compassionate. Jews have a victim complex so they gather power for Jews. When they are powerful, they try to change the nation and the world conditions recklessly. Luckily they were caught most of the time... and persecuted, fuelling the victim complex further.

Jews are equally able but their ways are parasitic and harmful. Being super is more than just being smart, intelligent or strong but mongrels will never tell you this.

Our most noble attribute is also our greatest weakness: compassion.
Other races don't have it, and Jews are experts at manipulating it

Jews are not inferior, they're just evil to us.

Jew flag in every thread

Mods should bring back the Israel flag so everyone can be jewish to stop these memer nigger faggots.
Yeah im a fucking jew for wanting more gun freedom.
Kill yourselves fucking dipshit commies.

Manipulate compassion and sympathy

Satan

This.

Whites are unironically too nice and lost 99.9S% of their real men in WW1 and WW2. Jews took control of the U.S. pre War, and the U.S. was last man standing after the Wars.

Now whites are no doubt inferior. Plus Jewish women are hot.

Nigger what?

Doesn't it make us inferior for letting them do it?

Group strategy in an individualistic society.

Jewish money destroyed the west. They also have Israel for when the goyim no longer tolerate it.

Back then way before Trump Jow Forums used to have your jew flag as part of the meme flags. Moot put it there to stop the ISIS sympathizers and Stormfront faggots from calling everyone they dont like a jew. Dunno why the new dickshit admin didnt put it back though.

Attached: VokBlhOlc1MDriixBSIk8SOTV2l2fJ8w9sPYk6DUN-k.jpg (750x739, 170K)

Slide thread, sage, hide and report. This faggot obviously saved this image from a post that had the exact same replies as you are posting in this thread. You won't say anything this cuck hasn't seen before, you aren't redpilling anyone.

you could make your flag say JIDF also, seemed like fun

Because w*ites are slaves and to be replaced.

I want them to simply say Israel so reveal your flag rabbi meme doesnt work anymore.
Let Jow Forums be a place to discuss actual politics and not name calling like retarded fucking pre school niggers.

As if this thread won't get another 40 replies - fuck me pol is easy to troll...

>better at destabilizing nations automatically means you're the superior human
if you can even call them that