Cuck thread

Cuck thread

Attached: Bike_Cuck_Stop_Calling_Me_Bike_Cuck.jpg (696x290, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_van_speaker_scam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1524368486866.jpg (1000x2000, 425K)

Attached: Cuck.png (1882x325, 161K)

Sounds like he's upset that the enjoyment we get from calling him Bike Cuck is greater than the sadness he feels from being called Bike Cuck.

Is this real? Do people honestly have issues opening plastic lids off of plastic bottles now?

Yeah it came from a reddit post.

What is a bike cuck?

Attached: 1527598152085.gif (320x240, 2.79M)

He made a comic strip about how his bike got stolen, but whoever stole it was happy so he was happy.

Attached: bike cuck.png (500x414, 64K)

Yep, that's a bike cuck.

Yeah, he's an ungrateful shit who doesn't appreciate the investment his mommy made to buy him that bike. He determined that whomever stole his bike would be happier for having a bike than he is sad about losing the bike. I can't think of a more sad self admission of patheticness.

t.Guy who had niggers steal his tricycle when he was 3. Shit still hurts.

These are the most pathetic excuses for "men" that ever lived. How could you not only stoop to asking another man to open something for you....but also brag about it to the world.

So. Whatever

He actually thinks that the nigger who stole it is gonna ride it instead of selling it for drug money.

F

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-195533_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 656K)

>Do people honestly have issues opening plastic lids off of plastic bottles now?
They fucked up the packaging. You can see that bottle itself twists instead of a cap.

Stop making excuses for them vlad. You know what a fucking man would do at that point? Throw it in the fucking trash and get an actual protein shake and a gym membership.

Attached: bike stolen.jpg (587x590, 68K)

GAS THE BIKES
RACE CARS NOW

Attached: 1510681146001.png (1628x1678, 676K)

How sheltered of a life does someone have to live where they think people steal bikes because they want to use them?

Attached: 1491990832274.png (958x886, 492K)

Attached: 1513022859464.jpg (577x800, 84K)

Like hes gonna come back one day and see his bike back on the rack. Like it didnt immediately go to a pawn shop for crack money

This reminds me: the other day I was in my car at the bank and these two guys in a busted up mini-van pulled up next to me and asked me if I wanted an entertainment system because they "had an extra one from the job they were doing."

Attached: tumblr_ozf5361Z2T1rllf0lo1_400.png (316x348, 97K)

Attached: asdvavdsvds.jpg (940x1200, 164K)

The only correct response is "hold it right there niggers, I'm calling the police"

unironically this

THE MEMES ARE CROSS POLLINATING

You can always search Craigslist and pawn shops around the area. Could you not also bring police with you to seize your property?

Why don't you understand that cuckolding is the most redpilled fetish? The point is that it's embarrassing to see your wife with a nigger, it is 4D chess racism.

Attached: 1529942973341.gif (640x269, 2.84M)

They were trying to bait you out of maintaining a barrier with them. They wanted to rob you probably hostage at the atm possibly steal your car. Since you didn't step out/since you left, they didn't get to properly threaten you.

Autism.
Next time you get a broken product you can't use just man up and stop making excuses.

>Would it be wrong, would it be right?
>If I got cucked by wife my tonight
>Chances are that I might
>Cuckation out of sight
>And I'm contemplating onions and bikes

>>And I'm contemplating onions and bikes
WTF I actually wrote onions and bikes. (((onions))) indeed, sir!

Is there a joke I'm not in on here? Every time I type Ess Oh Why, it comes out as onions in my post.

newfag

Attached: 1534053731536.png (908x935, 79K)

Surprisingly enough, when this happens earth will probably be unaffected

basedboy
basedboy
soiboy
söyboy

onions
onions
soi
söy

I work an heavy industrial job and this happen to me all the time. My hand was fucking bleeding last time despite the gloves.

Attached: 6991152.png (500x615, 117K)

Attached: 47a592a4e4d537f4ac8192187ae728da.png (157x27, 1K)

Lurk more.

are foldable bikes literally the cuck of the bike world?
it folds up small so tyrone can steal it easier out of your hands then unfold it and ride it in front of you
he cucks you on your cuck bike and lets you watch as he gets away with it

Attached: a-folding-bicycle-can-be-taken-on-all-forms-of-public-transport-and-AW970X.jpg (847x1390, 151K)

This.
The homeless people living in our garage were running some kind of chop shop operation.

Hello. My name is Justin Trudeau and I am the Prime Minister of Canada. I enjoy watching my wonderful wife, the joy of my life getting pumped full of verile nigger semen. Sophie is just so beautiful as she gets spit-roasted by all the niggers my taxpayers can afford. The niggerer the better. I jack off into my mommies panties just thinking about how my 'father' let Fidel Castro, The Rolling Stones, their roadies and many, many more do the same. Cuckolding is a long standing Trudeau tradition and as my wife swallows their nigger semen I can't help but think of my upcoming faggot parades when I too, can eat mens cummies. My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm the biggest cockolding faggot ever alive.

Meme Mixing Mashup

Attached: 1473628381896.png (640x1136, 1.61M)

Maybe ask your wife's son mahumet to open it for ya

good boy

They are very convenient.

The only bike I have known to be stolen was during senior high school. Several homestay students visited for the year and two were black. One from UK and the other from US. During this year several bikes missing, some found in culverts, some founded elsewhere.

These boys were also very loud and rude. I do not believe I am racist however in my only experience with these people was very negative.

Imagine being such a pathetic human you give money to roasties playing videogames.

wtf how stupid are these cucks?

Please, be racist.
Be genocidally racist, it's the only way to be safe.

Learn from us, please.

Attached: SoyMovies.png (841x806, 268K)

It is not racism. It is only facts, anecdotes, observations.

Japan is under no threat of suffering from such poor decisions of EU and US. For your enjoyment consider reading Ayako Sono, formerly advisor in education matters to PM Abe. Sono has publicly encouraged temporary immigration for laborers to be administered with methods adapted from Aparteid.

More recently MP Mio Sugita, also of the LDP, publicly questions the utility of spending state funds to support the unique requirements of homosexuals as they are unproductive to society. Sugita is not a member of authority however her views are common.

In both cases it is necessary to make the motions of condemnations and criticism of such comments to show Japan is very tolerate, yes, yes. However this is theater for foreigners. Japanese culture and society places great value on tradition and conservative views. This will not change because homosexuals place their degeneracy on display or white leftists and communists make counterfactual claims concerning violence and crime relations to specific groups of people. When you see or read a Japanese leader criticizing such sentiments as in the above do not accept this literally. Rather understand this is like humoring the ridiculous views of a child or a fool.

if your flag is legit, you live around people like you. why would you be racist? as far as your concerned, all the other races are doing very well by japan, because they are, for the most part, staying the fuck out. and when they are there, for the most part, they are spending a bunch of money as tourists or teaching you foreign languages.

I am so jealous of japan. not because I want to be japanese, but because the idea of waking up and everyone I see all day is basically the same culturally and racially as I am is beautiful.

I grew up in a white town. 90+% (((white))). now I live in a town that is probably 40% black/hispanic. I hate everyone. I am going to lose it here eventually.

A daring synthesis

That poor federal cuck trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in that picture.

Attached: 1532037144798.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

FUCKING GOLD

>I work an heavy industrial job
Are you the guy who fluffs all the Somalians before they breed your woman?

>Is this real? Do people honestly have issues opening plastic lids off of plastic bottles now?

Women always have had problems with them.

Attached: 20180812_001438.png (971x218, 27K)

Attached: 1525509743267.png (1156x1154, 1.37M)

wtf man?
no wonder that dude barrel rolled his life away.

the only reason the milky way in the night sky isn't blindingly bright and giving us all an instant lethal dose of radiation is because interstellar dust is absorbing all of the x-rays and gamma rays being emitted by the galactic core. once the interstellar dust is tossed out of the way like in the GIF, we'll all instantly go blind and then die a few minutes later.

what actually protects us is the fact that it's basically impossible for us to have a head-on collision with the andromeda galaxy. it's more likely that we are locked in a highly elliptical orbit with andromeda.

Attached: 1486974025831.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

wtf my sides are cruz missiles now

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

yeah but they are strong enough to twist the bottle itself the lid still won't come off

seems like a manufacturing error, not cucks

Is this an actual TV show?

>making pastries is heavy industry

The mods are sóy boys, and are ashamed of it, so they added a wordfilter so we cant mock them and the drink they love

Attached: 1522476729706.png (730x505, 480K)

saved

You’re being cucked nintendo, just accept it. You’re opening your border for 500 000 low skill immigrant to halt your labor shortage. This is how it start.

This program offers visas for work for a established period of time. When this time ends these people leave. Such programs can work anywhere with the provisions communists and leftists do not infiltrate government and refuse to enforce immigration laws.

btfo

No they wont. They can renew their visa to stay for 10 years. They can also marry a japanese to stay forever. Which most do.

Also your government think of making more easy to come to japan as well by lowering the standard of visa application.

This is how it start. Your population are more open to the idea of diversity than ever. Even a pewstudy shows it.

Your media are full left wing.

a

checked, funni

mods are JIDF basedboys

>most
>will
>can

You know nothing. You treat supposition as fact.

If it's possible for them to renew their visas or marry and stay forever then it completely contradicts what you said. It doesn't matter that the statement uses the word "can."

Genius, also holy shit at those quaddubs.

Checked and keked
Those poor FBI and glow in the dark niggers scrating their head trying to work out WTF is happening.

of course it's fucking scotland

I remember hearing that the guy is actually a FtM tranny.

You just have to know how to alpha type to continue mocking the so᠌ymods.

Same rules for any immigrant. You do not automatically gain citizenship or permanent residence when you marry in Japan.

Attached: LOSS.jpg (1200x852, 266K)

You've gone from arguing that none of them will stay to arguing that they won't automatically be able to stay.

Why is not surprising that "onions" can't produce working bottles. They probably outsourced the bottle design to chinks.
Anyone who drinks this shit deserves what they get.

What sorta of sick joke is this?
A company named their product onions after "onions green" the shit made out of human meat that the peasants are forced to drink?

I'm disappointed in myself for waiting for the merchant to appear.

Wow Jow Forums banned "soilent". Based.

i like you user

lol

These were likely Speakermen, who have a long history:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_van_speaker_scam