Why do white women hate asian women so much?

Why do white women hate asian women so much?

Attached: white_women.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5Q_AFWdHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are insecure, news at 11

because for some reason, there's a ton of white guys clamoring to date asian women.

i don't understand that type of race mixing. Sure you have intelligence, but 95% of the time, the chinks they racemix are exactly that. Literal chinks. Not even Koreans or Japs. It's usually 5 ft tall, jutted teeth, hideous actual chinks. It really blows my mind that there's yellow fever for that. Like, I'd 100% understand if they were going after kpop tier girls but the vast, vast majority of whitemale/asianfemale interacial relationships ive seen has been between a beta cuck and hideous chink.

T. asian but not a chink

Why do white men hate black men so much?

Insecurity.

Attached: asian.jpg (1926x1190, 236K)

Men aren't as superficial. A good personality always trumps good looks. That's one reason why there is no such thing as a female incel. White women are damaged goods, inside and out.

Attached: 1525820793730.jpg (500x625, 80K)

>men aren't as superficial

That's true but you have to an utter retard to disregard the genetic auspiciousness of your future kids by dating a hideous midget chink. The only possibly redeemable factor would be an intelligence boost but, having interacted with a lot of chinks, none of them are particularly intelligent anyway.

Also, since when do chinks have a good personality?

>all these women think they derve a 10/10 male model

reminder never to get involved with women

wow look at all those feminist jealous single roasties

lol

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

Any man with two working neurons is willing to sacrifice a couple looks points for more loyalty points.

Intrasexual competition

if you seriously think asian girls are more loyal to the point where you can reliably sacrifice look/height/athleticism points on the promise of loyalty, then you're one of those dumb weebs who gets played like a fiddle when they marry and their asian gf turns into a horribly bitchy, controlling mess

Anti asian waifu redpill 1/4

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-224624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 478K)

Why don't these white girls steal Asian men from the Asian women?

Anti asian waifu redpill 2/4

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-134522_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 538K)

Anti asian waifu redpill 3/4

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-144428_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 691K)

Anti asian waifu redpill 4/4

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-155712_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 620K)

They realise they can't possibly compete with this

Attached: 1533538091935.webm (624x858, 2.91M)

because white women know they are inferior in every way

Attached: 1533371079380.jpg (853x1280, 125K)

Wh*te women know they're getting outclassed by asian women in every way

Attached: 1528752239971.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

Wh*te women see this and despair

Attached: 1528670798060.webm (1280x462, 1.38M)

>muh dik

Attached: 1534079605020.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

>If u think something else u fat weeb xD
Woman detected

These days, Asians are better at being white than actual whites are.

those gooks are so ugly with soulless black eyes

All women hate other women. Almond eyes are just a convenient excuse.

Attached: tmyk.jpg (549x362, 132K)

>i cant date in my own race so lets go for the more docile one
>hey what do you mean my perceptions are just fantasies and I can get women in general, I don't like this assertion

:(

can't

Sven if you have kids with a gook all of your recessive genes will be wasted

I grew up in that area. Monta Vista and Lynbrook High School are both powerhouses that regularly perform extremely well in academic events. Great place to send your kids - they'll grow up around people who value education and intelligence. Not sure why whites would move out of those neighborhoods.

Only the young, model looking white man gets the kind of women local chads does

Hello roastie

I mean, what is the type of white woman who'll race mix? Now keep in mind that it's the same type of Asian women who race mix as well.

>Building an entire theory out of her own fantasy
Just show your tits already, darling.

Nothing wrong with wanting a loyal, submissive woman. Stop with the cryptofeminism.

This guy gets it. A lot of white dudes who go after Asian girls are betabux types who get ignored by white girls who are too busy banging Chad until they decide to "settle down" at 30. But the kpop-tier Asian girls go for the alphabux Chads, and the betas don't do that well among Asians either.

Well people are tribal. If you think academic success is most important you could move too Hong Kong or Singapore.
It saids right there in the article that they moved becouse it became too asian.

this is true, tojo-kun

a beta is a beta, period. There's no such thing as being able to date away from your loser characteristics - if you exude weak qualities, it'll be picked up on by women from races across the board. It's a fantasy to think you can just date asians and not have to work to fix the flaws that women of your own race found so repulsive in you.

My advice for anyone who unironically thinks they can just date outside their race to find a docile woman - work on yourself first. Go to the gym, advance your career, and become a respectable person and you'll have a bigger pick of the litter dating wise

But that's wrong you stupid monkey. It's literally the polar opposite. 60% of them have a college degree

Attached: 1506039865180.png (290x382, 12K)

Eh, it's really not that bad. The older generation of Asians do kind of keep to themselves, but in high school I made friends with a lot of Asians. Plus lots of opportunities for Asian gfs. Definitely better than going to a black or Hispanic HS. Also I didn't run into too many obnoxious feminists and SJWs until I went to college, so Asian girls generally aren't as fucked in the head, even the 2nd generation ones.
>t. white guy who went to a CA high school that was 80% Asian

What are you doing in the west? The west is for white people.

I know that's why i'm trying to redpill other whites as well

not anymore fag

I didn't read the title thought you were shilling for Asian women

wtf is this trying to prove?

>Why do white women hate asian women so much?
Because the Jew fears the Samurai.

Same reason whiteboys hate asian males so much

Western (white) women treat their men like shit, so some men get the idea of chasing Asian women thinking it will be different. Western women don't welcome the competition.

fuck off black pill fag

Attached: 1529674111252.png (649x839, 750K)

Have you ever lived in a black neighborhood?

Unfortunately many blacks are fucking niggers that ruin everything, so there's more reasons for that

>muh hybrid vigor

The white roastie fears the asian qt

Attached: 1516415006719.jpg (701x776, 123K)

White people flee the neighbourhood when your kind moves in. How does that feel that you are not welcome? Read my redpill pic 4/4 if you don't believe me.

>80% asian highschool in CA
I dont even

Attached: B8CDB609-C956-4640-9F8D-7B3244F13E7E.jpg (412x351, 31K)

He's a gook.

60% of Asian women with a White husband in the US have a college degree. So yeah the exact opposite of wh*te coalburners.

Attached: 1511949872466.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Attached: chrome_2018-08-07_12-09-24.png (280x691, 250K)

Eh this is kind of true but not exactly. Cultural standards differ between races. College-aged white girls generally aren't looking for well-rounded, gainfully employed men, and by the time they are, they're too old and used-up to be desirable to any man who isn't a total loser. There are definitely exceptions, but there's fewer exceptions than there are men who look for them.

In my experience, Asian girls care more about how successful and competent you are, not whether you have 6-pack abs. Also, they tend to sleep around less from what I can tell. My Asian gfs all cooked for me and were generally not crazy (other than general baseline female craziness). So if you're an average beta Joe who isn't super-Chad but you have a decent job and support yourself, you probably will get more interest from early-20s Asian girls than white girls, and they'll probably be better partners too. But they'll never be super-hot model-tier ones, unless you are also Chad. Again, this is just a general rule, and there are exceptions.

The majority of gook have tawny brown skin, the asian waifus seen in k-pop have white skin because they have surgeries if he is a gook he is a shitskin

Roasties hate this

Attached: 1522177795481.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

When women talk like this it's the same as if they are saying KYS. Of course none of these wyte women are even a #5.
Wanna drive these cunts crazy? Tell em your married to an asian!

Well, asian men aren't doing their duty and wifing them, so why shouldn't whites? When asian men act like women and white women are literal garbage, what else is left?

well, considering I make around 75k in my early 20's, my neighborhood is still fairly white and I manage to stay away from niggers

A winner picks his battles and right now you're arguing with a contributing memeber of society. Why don't you go after beaners and niggers, they're an actual detriment to society

Yeah i wouldnt like that. Asians look like aliens to me and i don't want to live with them or see them walking on the street

Someone post the white guy fugging the bucktooth chink cartoon

Your stereotypes are not 100% truth

Maybe you just shouldn't reproduce

t. asian 'male' that dates a pillow

You'd rather get BLACKED out of existence sven

Who gave your shed internet?

Asian males are frequently ugly losers that accept their lives of virginity

I'm a jewish nigger alien you bitch

Talk about 'shouldn't reproduce'

KYS you projecting faggot

Eh, you grow up around them, you get used to them. On the other hand, it sort of kills the "yellow fever" factor because you don't think every Asian girl is hot. There are hot ones and ugly ones just like every other race. I didn't have trouble fitting in at my HS, and I only ever got into a fight with other white guys, even though they were

idk maybe it boils down to you as an individual and who you attract

I've dated some stand up white girls. Like first date, wouldn't let me pay the bill, offered to split, helping me cook, ect.

On the flip side, if you're a beta and you can only attract bottom of the barrel women, you'll get the same in chinks. Chinese culture is extremely materialistic and I've heard a lot of stories from dudes who say that the chinese girls they've dated only cared about status, material possessions, ect. It's same shit but repackaged - a slag is still a slag regardless of race as much as a beta is a beta regardless of race as well.

I think if your solution is to date outside your race without first looking at the value you personally offer and how you can bolster that, you're just going to be doomed to dissatisfaction in your personal life across the board nah mean.

However, I will give you that asian girls sleep around less on average. That is certainly true. I also agree with your point on being an average beta joe and attracting more asians on avg than white women but disagree that the quality of relationships would be substantially better.

>Finland explained in one image

Attached: 26F9C446-7C29-42BB-873E-556B2A9A5604.png (577x452, 51K)

>those assmad roasties

Every. Single. Time.

I dont care if it’s what (((they))) want, I can’t wait to get RICED lads.

Attached: 520E3D2B-BE5C-4902-A9FE-76B4DEA5AC76.jpg (330x319, 81K)

because they are still feminine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5Q_AFWdHY

>contributing memeber of society

I couldnt care less. Go be productive in your home country instead. You are ruining the country just by your presence. Just by living in a place where there are many people that look different to your kin raises the risk of psychosis a lot. Do you think white people enjoy seeing gooks/niggers/spics/sand niggers etc everywhere?

Attached: 1534021558572.jpg (570x500, 83K)

This could be your daughter

Attached: eurasian.webm (640x640, 1.72M)

how's about

i don't do any of that

and i stay here and enjoy all the benefits I currently have

Also, you're swedish, the pakis are more alpha than you at this point. You should try standing up for whites in your own country before telling us what to do, sventard

Mixed race children are generally a lot less happy and have a lot more problems than white children in the west. Have you though about that?

Found another gook

Eh, most of my experience suggests that Asians are more monogamous and traditional. They sleep around less, but they get married earlier and to less slutty women.

Also, remember that Asian guys in the US have a trump card - they can go back to Asia anytime and get cheap hookers, which is more culturally acceptable there than it is over here. Plus for every 2nd gen AA SJW that gets pumped and dumped by white guys, there's a 2nd-gen AA man who imports a wife from Asia. They wife up a lot fewer feminist CC riders than white men.

I'm not shilling the Asian meme tho. AA women are less slutty but they're also pretty career-driven, not 50's housewives. Plus a lot of "traditional" Chinese women are fucking demons after you put the ring on her, and they tend to listen to their parents more than their husbands. Complete 180 from dating.

I didn't know that many of them, but the few I did meet were pretty well-adjusted. I think r/hapas is just a meme, or at least not representative of the group.

I hate all non-whites. Do you think i enjoy feeling like a minority in my ancestral lands with all the asians/indians/persians/blacks etc everywhere?

Nobody wants you here. People are just afraid of being called racist.

This is because most of white/asian mix comes from WMAF couples which are low effort relationships with fetishes pushed on either side by Hollywood. It's usually the white male beta chumps that go for ugly chinks and Asian women for for these guys because their internalized hatred for their own race and their men gets expressed into a weird sort of fetish like it is the case for women like Sarah Jeong. Then these hapa kids who will invariably seen as Asian by the white society will be raised by a father who only married her because he had no options and the mother who secretly hates herself and her race. It is especially bad if the kid turns out to be a boy because he will grow up thinking that why his own mother does not even view her own men as desirable yet tells him that he should be proud of who he is. That's why you get the likes of Elliot Roger and Kalergi/Kelly Baltazar with these pairings.

t.EurasianTiger

Attached: 1524028800929.jpg (894x668, 68K)

This is fucking hilarious, what was the article titled for this? These women are really asshurt

The only correlation I could think of to justify that is it could be more tensions (related to difference in culture, unsupportive families, etc.) in mixed couples than in homogeneous couples.

The idea that genetics alone could affect somebody happiness is utter bullshit.

See my redpill pic ITT. Hapas have lot more problems both in the west and asia

If you think this is bad wait a few years for when gene tinkering tech (CRISPr) spreads to Eastern Europe. We're going to be able to create a generation of beautiful White women who actually have a sense of decency. The retro models will flip the f out.

Yellow moobs or gtfo.

I'm just saiyan

If asian boys want the white pussy, they better do something they can be proud of so they actually build some real confidence

Nah I'm just disappointed in your country

I'm speaking in Jow Forums stereotypes

>The idea that genetics alone could affect somebody happiness is utter bullshit.

Yeah it's not like genes control whether you are a chimp or a human. No way they could affect depression. Have you ever met a hapa boy? Most of them are really really depressed dudes.

Going for someone with a fetish of your race is a great way to subsidize your lack of confidence

Well genetic similairity mathers to people so a hapa will be more genetically distant from a average white person then a white child

Becouse they are competing with them for their males.

This makes White Woman furious.

In my experience, and I know like 6 Asian-White couples, mixed boys are generally less desirable and perform worse in most ways while mixed girls are better than white ones.

sucks to be you considering you have no power to change it.

anyway, just because you annoyed me, I'm going to date white again.

Cope more. I can pull hot Asian girls much easier than hot white women. As long as you are a decently attractive white guy it's easy.

Attached: 1532512204907.png (600x800, 935K)

Women can't lift themselves up. So they pull everyone else down.

It's a fucking stupid stereotype though. Jow Forumstards actually believe that white men getting into a literal arms race to become as much of a peacocking Chad as possible to gain ever-smaller dividends of attention from increasingly spoiled, entitled, and insufferable generations of women is somehow more masculine and honorable than Asians not thinking about pussy 24/7 and spending their time actually contributing to the wealth and advancement of their race.

There's a reason they're taking over the western real estate markets and tech sectors. It's because white men are so dysfunctional that we let them. Can you imagine any Asian country that would allow foreigners to get away with 1% of what Asians get away with here?

Can you imagine what kinda nation lets blacks and browns get away with 1% of what they get away with here?

Chinese are just the ant niggers of asians with some based Jackie Chan exceptions

>Holocaust denying aspie dad
So, Jow Forums without the dad part?