youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_98T
youtube.com/watch?v=uupZsfs_8s0
youtube.com/watch?v=9t4yfHfTfDs
youtube.com/watch?v=7mu_NMkxPMI
youtube.com/watch?v=5SoZiTxdQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=7zBFeAPSpbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Formula_One_drivers
theweek.co.uk/formula-1/92160/tatiana-calderon-sauber-test-driver-women-in-f1-motorsport
bbc.com/sport/formula1/34718685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too much force for their bodies---- i mean sexism

tits

>Women drivers
Good joke

Women can barely drive a car lol

>why are there no female f1 drivers?
Women can't do the same things as men can.

Don't you fucking dare. It's bad enough losing the V10.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5pARNZyfTo

There's a female driver in indy or nascar or something like that but they aren't good enough.

the patriarchy

women are shit at everything? f1 is a thing therefore women are shit at it.

they are lacking in upper body strength.

F1 are shit now that the V10s are gone - 4 cylinders will be the final nail in the coffin. I abandoned F1 years ago since it became more of a technology contest than skills

that happens when you want to turn right even tho you're supposed to keep turning left. Parking at the pitstop is also so damn hard if you even decide to go there when ordered to do so by the team.

they all crashed before getting to the race

Because it's one of the few sports that isn't gender segregated

This. Dont forget, we already lost grid girls or women.

Attached: image.jpg (570x589, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X_8pDk7qXzw

This is why.

Attached: ef6f7578e6e9dfdd4d3243e712a0fd8c.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

4 cylinders? Have you watched the electric car racing series???!!!! They are killing racing by pushing this shit on us!

I rather watch cartoons like speed racer over this. Its that bad!

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Danica Patrick...

Attached: usp-indycar_-102nd-running-of-the-indianapolis-500_99998681.jpg (1000x600, 110K)

Yeah, I did a little. They won't come back to Montreal because it was a scam. Electric will kill motorsports

cause they'd wanna stop to go to the toilet every 10 laps...

Dont they wear diapers anyway?

you think you can turn left better than me huh?

>no blacks
>no chinks
>no poos

dai iz raycist!

A good leaf! Those faggots on /sp/ always defend the fucking state of modern F1. Truly sad and weak.

Like everything, the further you go back the more free and natural we were.

Get here in a 00 era V10 or manual F1 car. Different levels. youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw

Reflex, endurance, concentration.

It is unlikely that a woman can match the levels required to the F1 drivers, who are the best of the best in this terms with some of them doing this kind of job since go kart.
Also imagine be a woman on her period, suffering cramps, and having to make a race for 1 or 2 hours.

I am a Stock Car Vintage mechanic, motorsports is dying. The Saint-Eustache track is closing next year because of neighbors complaining about noise

That sounds so sexy. I think there was an unrestricted era in the 80s or 90s where they chucked huge turbos on the engines and got up to 1500HP.

>women
>driving

fucking lol dude

Is there any factual study or reasoning as to where the deficit is?

Yes, it was this beast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_98T

Attached: 98Tfr3qured1.jpg (4000x2222, 235K)

There have been 5 in total non did any good at all. Woman have a natural physical advantage over men in racing by weighing less on average.

Piss bottles

Easy

First their bodies cant handle it, to be a f1 you need to be an elite atlehte, those G forces every turn is no easy,

Second Most of F1 pilots need to have some sort of money or racing related background (daddys money, daddy former pilot who has connections to sposorships, or has money) in other words you need to be born in the right settings and 99% is money, do you think females born with a silver spoon will be hardworkers? do you think they will have patience to drive 10000 laps in a kart, daily to improve nope they will be weak minded, and just live an easy life because they were born with everything in their reach,

Purely economical reasons

Because you need someone interested enough to be autistic enough about the dedication, who's also rich, or able to fundraise, who's also living somewhere where going racing every weekend in junior categories is a realistic option, and who's a little bit of a vicious arsehole.

There's not many men that fit that bill, let alone women. It'll happen eventually - Sophia Floersch is at least a mathematical chance of making it in the next five years.

Attached: DHhH_LFUMAEdzV3.jpg (960x960, 55K)

Only good female racer ever pictured.

Attached: profimedia-0068247799-1.jpg (1800x1167, 457K)

>I abandoned F1 years ago since it became more of a technology contest than skills

Damn, dude... you were watching when Alfred Neubauer entered the Silver Arrows? That's awesome... I wish I'd watched Nuvolari race when he was alive

An update recording: youtube.com/watch?v=uupZsfs_8s0

youtube.com/watch?v=9t4yfHfTfDs

1350 for this one. Absolute beast and would have you throw up in your helmet.

Because their muscles can't deal with the g-forces.
Why do you think there's only one woman in Formula E, the slowest formula on the books?

That's what birth control pills are for.
No joke. Women use them to postpone / cancel ovulation for whatever purpose they deem necessary.

kek!

several teams have women on them who test the cars or who drive in feeder series. that shit isn't far off. also there's max verstappen

My favourite racing driver is Nathalie McGloin.

Attached: mcgloin.jpg (1024x682, 110K)

Lol Frank Williams
>"he just did a 1.19.525 sir, fastest in F1 history"
>[not giving a toss intensifies]

underrated

>F1 car wiggling around the track in a carefully orchestrated dance between a fast lap time and a fast funeral
>doesn't happen anymore
>"gosh, why are people not watching F1 anymore"
The way the cars drive these days is just way too safe and far too rigid.
Oversteer a silver arrow and it's in the tyre wall.
Oversteer the "best handling car" Red Bull and it's almost in the tyre wall.
Oversteer that Benetton and it stays on track.
Such a shame that it's all gone.

This car is legendary, thank you for posting this user. Stay based

Women don't feel the thrill to emulate the rare female pro racers, as they routinely die young of horrible driving accidents.

Attached: Maria de Villota.jpg (960x540, 94K)

dammit

>Women use them to postpone / cancel ovulation for whatever purpose they deem necessary.
Doesn't prevent them from being whiny cunts tho

Attached: strength.png (1682x1223, 138K)

Objectively the best or even second best (Forza Vettel) drivers in the world is currently a braid haired nigger with an r&b song for what it's worth

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

>Maria de Villota
On 16 July, Marussia said the car was not at fault. Team principal John Booth said: "We are satisfied the findings of our internal investigation exclude the car as a factor in the accident"
jej

Smart phones not allowed.

In nascar and used to be in Indy. Same girl. Well, she retired recently and now there's no women in the races. DP was kept around literally because bitches bought her things and despite being awful at racing she was merch profitable.

I don't think she ever won a race.

Who cares about that fuck fest? They removed the grid girls. It was already boring to watch now it's unwatchable.

Yep.
You can't medicate against the XX-chromosome.

lella lombardi drove in f1 in the 70s, she wasnt very good, her best finish was sixth which isn't bad. she wasn't as bad as, say, yuji ide.

Attached: CB274FE3-A4CB-4FFD-8A5C-5675E8D9D069.jpg (220x275, 36K)

this

She won an Indy race in Japan IIRC, but it was a very lucky win.

if you watched f1 because of the grid girls you should probably neck yourself. sure they add to the ambiance but thats like saying you watch football for the cheerleaders, ie you are overcompensating

>not into physics

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x250, 954K)

People will always want to see the back end of an F1 car slide out exiting a corner and driving off with exhaust fumes flaring and the engine screaming off into the distance.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mu_NMkxPMI

3:15 for when it starts

His reaction was too much. Frank is always a bit too emotional.

It's nice to have on on the weekend. Sometimes you need to relax, Hans.

Attached: f2001.jpg (960x520, 103K)

this

You're correct. I watched it for the grid girls and for the crashes. You have a mental illness if you seriously enjoy cars driving the same route for several hours.

women are subhuman

You've got a mental illness if you can't grasp other people enjoy things you don't, mate.

>Also, you live in a country that makes finding out exactly why it's exciting to watch cars go fast easier than most. Try it out some time.

this - have to have very very strong neck muscles, very very strong core, and maintain it over 90 minutes. Tougher than a marathon

Almost every corner pulls 4Gs (4x your own body weight being pushed sideways).

Also I'm sure a woman could be a competent F1 driver if she started karting and pushing herself from a very young age, but this is statistically unlikely because women are more interested in people and men are more interested in things. There are women racing in other categories, but it's mostly men

Same reason there are no female chess champions:
Male oppression.

Sorry to tell you, lad, but you have brain cancer. Even Nascar has more entertainment than f1.

>Tougher than a marathon

lol

Patriarchy

females r gay

How much longer is your deployment to Rammstein, Billy-Bob?

Because it a billion euros industry and no time for much diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=5SoZiTxdQyw

Women can't handle the G's, also women have weaker spatial awareness.

Watch formula E kek if you want to know the future, one day you will mourn the V6 just like people are mourning the V8.

asking a stranger whether they liked formula 1 is a good indicator of being a good person.

my dad used to wake me up on sunday mornings to watch the race with him. my mom would make me hot chocolate and id go hug my dad on the couch while he was sipping his hot black coffee. as a youngster id get bored from sitting for so long but my dad taught me to focus on long tasks by watching Michael Schumacher beat the hell out of Montoya.

i still watch F1 and we talk over it on Skype but its not the same. the technology changed and part of the fun was the sounds the cars made. that is lost now. also, dem hot girls on the racetrack and Schumy celebrating with champagne, what a sight. Longing for that West.
miss you dad, may we watch F1 cars fly over the skies in Valhalla

Attached: 1530121220126.png (1000x861, 259K)

Bonding with your Dad over sport is one of life's gifts, lad.

That shot at 3:00. They have BOSS but it's not being (((funded))). The Jag R5 and Toro Rosso V10 are still going though. If they livestreamed BOSS races we would probably see more people flock to it.

What are you guys, fags... hehe.. he.

>Formula E
Lmao, sounds like the RC cars I had as a child
youtube.com/watch?v=7zBFeAPSpbM

Attached: CgtDVbEUcAAHspn.jpg (640x375, 42K)

Not to mention that you get penalized for using too much fuel on your laps because muh (((global warming))). Semen slurping sport through and through, worse than dive grass.

n-no.. j-just shedding a tear

Attached: 1533077235411.jpg (250x241, 7K)

it must be a deafening nightmare of sonic soi IRL, i hate formula meme

I liked watching Formula 1 with my dad the sunday afternoon too, generally everyone slept after 10 laps but it was comfy.

I wonder if she has a colostomy?

Attached: 1519539517555.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>formula E
>no grip, no top speed, no endurance, even more autistic fuel management than formula 1
>the future
Uhuh.

Attached: nietslegt.png (560x870, 44K)

>woman driving
The absolute state

Can you describe what is going on here? It looks like everything is fine...

She's a woman attempting to qualify and she was shit. In this video, she's spun.

what about Hamilton

Oh, like she already spun out, and the video is picking up with her recovering?

Thought she was getting ready after the other racer qualified, then launched.

Yeah

Attached: AP-1VQK9P3QN2111_news.jpg (960x540, 55K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Formula_One_drivers
theweek.co.uk/formula-1/92160/tatiana-calderon-sauber-test-driver-women-in-f1-motorsport
bbc.com/sport/formula1/34718685

I gave up on this semen slurping sport after nico won. Is it still MWL?

We will come to it, manufacturers won't keep autistically producing and perfecting combustion engines when the entire car market will be moving to electric.
The biggest issues right now with EV are with the batteries but solid state ones should solve enough problems to make them an alternative.

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about it but there is just way too much pressure from the industry and politics for the combustion engine to still be there in 10 years, Brawn said it's not even a controversial topic for them.
Ferrari by the way implied recently that their first electric cars should come around 2023.

Attached: g-force.jpg (1638x1080, 180K)

when LM car is faster you know F1 is going the wrong road.