How fucked would you be if the FBI went through your post history in a courtroom setting?

How fucked would you be if the FBI went through your post history in a courtroom setting?

Attached: 1534093649193.webm (400x400, 1.89M)

Think I would be fine, but I'd be jumped by negros afterwards

Attached: 1533949212675.png (657x668, 320K)

They would just cringe to death

they would die from second hand embarrassment for me

they would be very bored

YOUR HONOR I CAN EXPLAIN

Attached: Peter_Scream.gif (1020x725, 200K)

>FBI
probably fine
>KGB
absolutely gulaged

I would be called a homophobe but that's about it. I'm not very much of a degenerate. Maybe some cringey stuff from a couple of years ago or something

I dindu nuffin

there'd be some questionable searches i'd have to explain
then i'd probably face petty racism charges
all the anime would be self explanatory
wouldn't really sweat it, maybe laugh at their faces when they read off the list

no, you see... I... got those moneys gifted from a relative, I-I didn't know I swear...

Attached: images67890).jpg (261x193, 10K)

They would probably ask what the fuck I'm doing with my life

they would waste their time

Theyd be a little angry, but not arrest me. Someone on the case would be jewish though, and be quite bootybothered by me and want to send me to the kosher death camps.

I'd be fine. Thanks to the Muslim invasion, all the Jews have had to go into hiding.

There's enough evidence to get me for possession with intent :|

>Bro id

Not particularly.
The only things I say on here that I don't say IRL are stuffs like professing just how wonderful 2d girls are for filling a hole in my chest.

DUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEEED LMAOOOOOOOO
FUCKING DUUIIIIUDE

Yeh yeh whatever, at least im not a 12 year old.

@re you implying im underage, sven?

Yes, precisely as such.

I think they'd just look at me like this. Pic related.

Attached: 1502369884906.jpg (236x226, 11K)

IP changed. but no u! I'm a big boy and drink alcohol like mature people do. Only underageb& think weed is cool.

Attached: F51582232.jpg (800x800, 49K)

I do not think it is cool, but rather i find it to be an adequate sleeping aid.

They could use it to prove anything they wanted too, because I lie about things on the internet alot

They would hire me.

>"Wow user, you sure do make some funny memes, what are these Legion guys, Felix, and Apu Pepe's about?"

Attached: FBI original_drawn_by_kazuki_kiyoto__28eba12d4b571ac5b5f9acd6c76e5044.jpg (800x800, 573K)