Should Americans have to pay double to ride a bus?

Should Americans have to pay double to ride a bus?

Attached: 14513[1].jpg (747x731, 81K)

Well yes, obviously if they take up two seats.

Who rides the bus?
lmfao

Yes

People that disdain traffics and unnecessary co2 emissions

Should British be forced to have a license to ride the bus?

Poorfags like me?

>impling they dont already have that

Triple, for some of them at least

Attached: 1442321445639.jpg (960x718, 364K)

Implying we don't need a bus license to travel on a bus

Attached: article-1295126-0A754404000005DC-189_468x286[1].jpg (468x286, 36K)

Americans don’t ride the bus. Even relatively poor Americans can afford a car. A bus is something you’d take to an airport terminal if someone couldn’t drop you off, high school if you don’t have a driver’s liscense yet, or to the city if parking happens to be sparse for a football game or something like that.
You could get an electric car or a motor cycle if you actually care about emissions. Most Americans can afford a second car. CO2 isn’t really a problem, though.
Don’t they already?

Bullshit, they take the bus like in any other country.

Nibba i cant afford an electric car.
I need to use a normal once since i have work 50km away from my place but if i lived in city i would ride busses/metro instead.

my wife chino is so cute _

Only America will have the luxury of choosing public transport as an option. Yeah, some of us don't have cars, but at least the country has running x3

11 million people ride the bus in the US.
The population of the US is 327 million.
This means about 3% of the country uses the bus.
I’m telling ya. Most American adults own a car, and most of them drive. The only people who take the bus are children, and people who can’t afford a car, which is hardly anyone.
I was talking about the average American. The standard of living of the US is 5 times greater than Poland’s. There’s probably lot of people in your country who can’t afford a car or auto insurance. In America, most of us can afford multiple cars.

Attached: 33E3563C-0D86-49CC-80B4-20E51C8446AD.jpg (743x514, 190K)

Only if they are black

>public transit if frowned upon in US
>people be true in survey
oki

It’s actually not to much of an option unless you live in the north eastern corridor.

What I posted wasn’t even a survey. Public transit is a business in the US. They keep track of how many riders they have.

you don't pay for the seats

Yes but not because they are fat. They should pay double because they are annoying cunts.