Is this how Muslims see Europe? Wow no wonder they all want to come here

Is this how Muslims see Europe? Wow no wonder they all want to come here

Attached: 1534044155052.jpg (1200x1500, 321K)

Thats how I see europe.

thats how i see america because you're all pussies

Leaf, Peach, Daisy, Palutena, Bayonetta, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, A Link Between Worlds Zelda, I can't tell who's top right looks like Corrin cause barefoot

Attached: dab.png (1016x725, 42K)

Fuck you too yuropoor. Go suck on muhammeds cock you fucking wanna be german boifag.

>American's
>Pussys
You'll never say that to a American's face europussy

shut your fucking mouth you faggot ass nigger loving muds

Say that to my face not online mother fucker

Yo What da fuq did you just motha fuckin say 'boutme, you little beotch? ah'll gots you know ah graduated top o' muh motha fuckin class in da Navy Seals, an' ah've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, an' ah gots ova 300 confirmed kills. ah be trained in gorilla warfare an' ah'm da top sniper in da entire US armed forces. you be nuttin' ta me but just another target. ah will wipe you da fuq out wif precision da likes o' which has never been seen 'bfoe on dis here Earf, mark muh motha fuckin motha fuckin werdz. You think you can git away wif sayin` dat sheeit ta me ova da Internet? Think ag'in, fucker. As we's speak ah be contacting muh motha fuckin secret network o' spies across da USA an' yo' IP iz being traced right now so you bettah prepare fo' da storm, maggot. da storm dat wipes out da pathetic little thin` you page yo' life. you motha fuckin dead, kid. ah can be anywhere, anytime, an' ah can kill you in ova seven hundred ways, an' dat's just wif muh motha fuckin bare hands. Not only be ah extensively trained in unarmed combat, but ah gots access ta da entire arsenal o' da United States Marine Corps an' ah will use it ta its full extent ta wipe yo' miserable ass off da face o' da continent, you little sheeit. If only you could gots known what unholy retribution yo' little "clever" comment wuz 'boutto bring down upon you, maybe you would gots held yo' motha fuckin tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, an' now you paying da price, you goddamn idiot. ah will sheeit fury all ova you an' you will drown in it. you motha fuckin dead, kiddo Jus' like Orenthawl James.

These white girls need to bleach their shit stained arseholes

>be american
>get out of my trailer after having sex with my sister the fourth time that day
>hear gunfire
>just another day
>pick up some crack from crackdealer
>fuck i forgot my lighter
>walk back to my shitty trailer
>see a nigger on the way
>shit my pants
>nigger hears it
>WHAT DID YOU SAY WHITEBOI
>ohshitnigger
>run as fast as my lanky crackhead legs can carry me
>get home
>5 niggers outside my house
>call police
>police arrest me and i'm sentenced to 20 years for having half a gram of crack on me
>get assraped by tyrone in prison
>start to like it
>come out of prison at the age of 45, now gay
>friends and family all hate me now
>start posting on a strange website called Jow Forums
>be you

go suck some nigger cock you massive faggot

Portugueses go out laugh wen is storm,
(including the conscious ones)
you just fear yourself pal and implement fear no were.
as they say: who implelents fear, surely is the pussy hided.
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE POWER OF AMERICA, OR THIS LIFE, YOU STUPID FEAR MONGO FAT FUCKING LOSER.
PS: I WAS IN ARMY TOO, ALSO GOT ELETRO SHOCKED, SO WAT ? MEANINGLESS MANIPULATIVE SHIT.
ALL BOSSES OF THIS WORLD ONLY ARE BOSSES WITH MONEY, PEOPLE AND WEAPONS, CAUSE THEYSELFS FEAR NACKED TRUTH, FEAR UNCONFORT.
AMERICAN FAT PUSSY.

Fucking tell him doc. World leaders are corrupt by monetary greed

Attached: docdab.jpg (320x240, 11K)

very nice

Attached: 1360822989390.png (179x174, 62K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Why do all the buttholes look partially prolapsed

Feeding the trolls at its finest

Being an autistic nigger at its finest
never change, 30 year old american boomer

Takes one to know one posh tea sipping britbong, go suck the dead tit of princess Diana you fucking slag

More like Autistria.
>am I doing this right?

Attached: snifffffffffffffff.webm (960x540, 902K)

Have you ever heard of projection?

>caring about princess diana
>even having her vaguely in the back of her mind
wow you really are a boomer
that hasn't been relevant since i was a kid

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>The British have boomer tech now?
>oh noes

>y-yeah you're just projecting all these well known stereotypes about americans
>t-they're certainly not true
>im definitely not a 45 year old boomer who just got out of jail
sure boomer

Attached: 30yoboomer.png (380x349, 70K)

my wife chino is so cute

Ok

Ok

You should never have challenged a zoomer as powerful as me
Maybe you'll know for next time to say please and thank you to your zoomer overlords

Attached: 1516762826202.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I'm actually laughing how retarded you are. Def going in my cringe comp no wonder England is falling apart. Shame. Ww2 really soften you guys up.

I'm actually laughing how retarded you are. Def going in my cringe comp no wonder America is falling apart. Shame. Ww2 really soften you guys up.

Good Job! You can copy AND paste! You even changed some of the words up! Hah! You brits are smarter than I thought!

Good Job! You can copy AND paste! You even changed some of the words up! Hah! You brits are smarter than I thought!

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

No u uwu

>no u uwu
sorry thats too gay try something else

Attached: homer-simpson-thinking-illustration-J7JFHW.jpg (1034x1390, 124K)

dicc

Attached: 2103008 - Saga_of_Tanya_the_Evil Tanya_Degurechaff.png (882x1254, 760K)

No u uwu