Alright my friend and I were arguing about this picture where there's a sexualized symbiote...

Alright my friend and I were arguing about this picture where there's a sexualized symbiote. Now he's saying that the symbiote if it tried to take you over during sex with the female venom would go into your fucking dick hole orifice and I'm saying no it wouldn't it's not big enough it'd go into the mouth. what do you think, pic related

Attached: image.jpg (750x710, 329K)

you are both wrong and gay
it would enter every available orifice, mouth, ears, dick, ass, eyes, skin pores

>what do you think
>cosplay

Attached: 42342334.jpg (282x559, 61K)

fuck you skin pores aren't big enough
fuck off trap fag

why is my dick hard?

>tfw no symbiote gf

Does sexy venom have nice feet?

answer the question you fucktards no one cares

Attached: b6b94e33a1e97852e84e75e2fdbc7249.jpg (1358x729, 283K)

STAY MAD F-FAGGOT. No one cares about your question, apply your own l-logic to yourself.

Attached: 532527 - alice_margatroid blush book hairband lowres mokku sketch smile touhou.jpg (500x500, 135K)

get the fuck out you mentally stunted retard

Attached: Todd.jpg (500x303, 17K)

No need f-for harsh language, user.

Attached: ... 1girl bad_id blush bow female hair_bow hair_tubes hakurei_reimu kikiriri long_hair monochrome so (1000x997, 134K)

you and I both know you get off mentally to pretending to be a cute anime girl and avatar fagging as one and while I understand that we also both know you're a degenerate and should probably kill yourself because that's not mentally healthy and there will never be a treatment besides transitioning to treat your mental illness and even then you'll probably kill yourself

Attached: varg-trump.jpg (1000x515, 378K)

Show us your cock.

Chill out, ma'am. Post your tits.

Attached: Implying.jpg (502x461, 135K)

But I'm a biological girl, user!

Attached: 1girl blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes book cape dress grimoire grimoire_of_alice hairband looking_a (600x804, 463K)

>sh

Attached: IMG_20180311_225605.jpg (506x702, 70K)

Admission of femininity destroys anonymity. Ergo, tits or GTFO

go to bed

Attached: IMG_20171015_185251.jpg (714x527, 105K)

F-fine, here.

Attached: 1533377174254.jpg (3440x4608, 726K)

Is she getting it in the pooper?

Wrong date, LOL

Ok fuck every single one of you whores who's a real girl or a "girl" and tries to come here and prove you're a girl, I don't fucking care if you're a girl the only thing being a girl adds to shit is that you're more likely to be annoying as shit and always talk about your problems and dumb shit and expect people to orbit for you and protect you from all the meanies that bully you fuck you for ruining my thread and fuck you for existing, go find another god damn site to bait people and avatarfag on you fucking nigger troglodyte faggot idiot retard degenerate

Attached: Don't make Mr Rogers angry,.jpg (720x487, 54K)

I never said I'd post t-timestamped tits, user. It's late and I don't feel like retaking p-pictures when I have the ones you want readily available, d-dear

Attached: s - 78304 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair cream_(nipakupa) freckles hairband hair_in_mouth leaning me (605x900, 722K)

Shut up, Nia,

Why s-so mad dear? Let me help you. It's what I'm here for

Attached: 1girl belt blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes capelet cowboy_short dress frills looking_at_viewer neck (478x600, 77K)

I had a fucking question and now you've fucking derailed my thread you got replies because you're a fucking nigger who only cares about yourself and post about yourself and now people don't even care about the original question that you didn't even fucking answer you god damn queer

Attached: 1532911129653.png (447x529, 290K)

>arent big enough

the symbiote is some fucking living molecualar shit right?
why the hell would it not be able to go through skin pores, it fuses with them on a genetic level doesnt it?

Men don't like having women around because emotion makes them feel vulnerable. That's part of the point of the anonymity. If you want to help please keep your gender to yourself in the future.

The first answer was the correct one. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is Yahoo Answers, faggot.

okay but fuck you because the dick hole doesn't lead to any other part of your body it just leads to your testes and wherever your pee is stored and if that happens then they couldn't pee and you'd kill the host by not letting them piss

I still don't give a shit about avatar fags they're all derailing niggers

the symbiote doesnt even need to go inside your body, it just touches you and fuses with you

okay so it doesn't go inside your dick hole

That's why I told her to keep her gender to herself.

Look, your rage is palpable and delicious, I'm trying to be a nice guy here, please stop before they come.

>Look, your rage is palpable and delicious, I'm trying to be a nice guy here, please stop before they come.
o im laughin

Attached: 1516566315386.png (423x584, 575K)

no, but it could

why the fuck would you start this thread if you clearly hadnt even done 30 seconds of research and have no idea what the fuck youre talking about

The Avatarfags are like Betelgeuse, and I doubt OP knows how to delete a thread considering his earlier reaction.

He is OP, therefore, he is a faggot. That's why. He wanted to unironically shitpost.