Love isn't real

"The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24"

How does it feel that the girl you are with probably had sex with multiple guys and so you are a cuck?

23. Being a virgin doesn't bother me, what kills me is how the girl of my dreams is probably a slut.

I hate that "sex is no big deal" mentality. So if I cheat I guess that is no "big deal"either?? No standards. Sad world.

Makes me want to kms just thinking about all the guys that probably knocked her up. I'll probably do it eventually. People like me don't belong. Loyalty means nothing in this world.

It's cold out here

Attached: 1534138492518.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Why are you still thinking about it? Is it all about real girls? If that, I don't think that the real perfect girl must not be slut. Real girl can't be perfect anyway. It is just peace of meat. Relax and forget it.

Attached: 15294031865290.png (706x1000, 844K)

>Real girl is just peace of meat
Classic Russia

Oh screw you. You know what I mean. "Piece" of course. Just a little misspelling.

That's not the issue. I simply thought it was funny how blunt you guys can be sometimes

There is a problem with autocorrection in my phone.

angst around the partners someone's had is pathetic unless its like in the hundreds and a serious biological hazard to you

So I guess cheating is no big deal?

It's called having standards.

who gives a shit though? they existed before they met you and screwed someone else boohoo love is dead

Attached: 51.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

I give a shit. I will NEVER be with a used girl.

Maybe I should aim for younger chicks like 18 yrs old. Ik of 2 that are attractive and virgins. Ik them to the point where I am aware they've never had any type of relationships. I'd rather have a classy girl then be with some slut.

*than

>I will NEVER be with a used girl.
well you've dismissed most of the human race already better be rich famous and handsome or something

na sosach, bydlo

i lost my virginity with a qt virgin girl in hs :)

Idk what I would rate myself but Ik I can find someone that meets my standards

Attached: -65933510290462346970.0.jpg (180x320, 31K)

tfw

can't

stop

thinking

about

sex

because

i

this

Huh?

If love isn't real how come I love roast beef and mashed potatoes?

No, you. Get the fuck out of here, ohuevshyi pidor.

Love is just chemical reaction in your brain telling you to reproduce, so it isnt real

Ur mad coz you can't get laid lol kys beta trash

Ugly ass nigga no wonder women won't touch you

>I will NEVER be with a used girl.
Like almost everybody here. Dont give a shit, dick.

Actually, 10/10s used to flirt with me. Not making that up or exaggerating

You got me there

Post a selfie btw, "alpha male"

Am I the only pure human alive?

Btw I'm back. I see that one faggot was too afraid to post a selfie.

Attached: 1530004430105.jpg (960x642, 37K)

hello user im russia and i wanted to say fuck you to american pig because they stay all time on stupid image board instead working their own ass to survive because they are very spoliled
in russia we no have time to think of our own black and white because we work all day for not many scrap but americans should not think this is good government because putin is a bitch and trump must stop sanction our country because russia is very poor country but not muscovites because they are pig
apologize for bad english

>they stay all time on stupid image board instead working their own ass to survive because they are very spoliled

Isn't that what you're doing?

Anyways,I am finishing an associate's degree in the electrical trade on the 16th so I decided to not work until then since all I could find beforehand was just shit tier jobs anyways.

Fuck you btw

Mother russia can go suck my dick

Phhh, stop doing that. That is looks pity.