Daily reminder that depression isn't real

Daily reminder that depression isn't real

Attached: 64564654767.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/3800/3800-h/3800-h.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(geology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

many people fake depression, that doesn't make depression fake

Daiy reminder that OP is gay

Attached: FDC58E2C-6527-4174-AF93-092A9A3FC1C2.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

truth. depression is just an excuse for lazy people with poor motivation

Attached: 1505961342631.png (299x294, 54K)

Attached: A21BF296-2C0B-48ED-BCCB-D7FE506E9AF6.jpg (1200x1978, 285K)

depression is definitely real. I used to have it. Never took meds but my disposition and mental stability are completely different between now and then. I don't like joking about it. It's a genuine mental illness.

>depression is definitely real. I used to have it. Never took meds but my disposition and mental stability are completely different between now and then
tfw

Attached: sad mari.png (661x600, 415K)

I'm better now but not everyone is so lucky to be able to have the support and circumstances they need, sorry for making you sad.

it is okay, I have people to help me out when I need it

I've been clinically depressed most of my life, been on just about every type of med for it as well as employed all the trite normie "chestnuts of wisdom" related to depression.

It's a fairly common form of mental illness but it also has various degrees of intensity, and unfortunately because everyone has at some point experienced a really bad day or a really bad month, they assume they know what "real" depression is and because for them when they felt "super depressed" because their dog died and their gf dumped them, they think it's always something like that and will ask someone who's been horribly clinically depressed for years "why though? You have a great life, other people have it much worse" etc. They don't realize real depression isn't always 'because' or something in particular, quite often it just 'is'

Well the only advice I can give is that once it goes away you'll enjoy life. So keep that in mind I suppose.

yeah, same. I had a big friend group and was on and off depressed for a while but might have been mostly hormones, but I ended up fracturing my different friend groups because of the way I acted and ruined a lot of their goals etc and that just kind of pushed me over the edge. I had panic attacks and suicidal ideation for about a year, and my first panic attack was on my birthday coincidentally. it's not fun just being incapable of even rationalizing something as simple as getting out of bed just because of the emotions pulling you in and keeping you from moving.

Nothing wrong with that

Attached: 5645645.jpg (976x704, 135K)

Yamcha is depressed

Attached: DontBeAYamcha.png (1438x702, 308K)

based gay enabler

daily reminder that your skin is black

Dumb mutt

Attached: 443453543.png (500x706, 450K)

I'm inclined to believe they're lost souls, as opposed to having a malicious plan to pretend to have a psychological disorder

stop avatarfagging

"depressed" people are sad and it is temporary for the most part. if you kill yourself in your suicide that was your action that led to your demise.

Attached: moko.png (370x358, 124K)

Attached: 674a626.jpg (3024x4032, 954K)

L0L DUDE JUST DONT BE SAD L0L

Attached: boomer4head.jpg (630x630, 34K)

this

I'll stop if you stop posting 2hu

Attached: 654564564.jpg (195x195, 7K)

Attached: 1518261766260.jpg (639x465, 36K)

me

Depression is not an illness, psychiatry is a joke and stop forwarding their stupid experiment.

Attached: anzu_9.jpg (494x700, 333K)

>eat healthy and excercise
that literally is how you top being fat though

unless your genetics break the laws of physics then your mass will not continue to increase if you put out more energy than you take in

Attached: 1520169797522.png (230x230, 10K)

he would

hey sven you were talking about intensifying causal chains before, but yesterday you said that nothing can be without a cause
What's the significance of the intensity of a causal chain?

Link me the post where I said thatä

You know that Belgium allows people with Mental illness, with no other illness but mental, to get euthanised. A schizophrenic woman who was sexually abused did it.

*nised?

This would be speaking of death as nothingness, or as your conciousness somehow turning in to nothing. But I don't see much that would speak for that happening, given the lack of casuality would not exist, something can't not have a cause it would make sense that if someone was dying, and their conciousness turns into "nothing", the casual chain of this conciousness would slow down before their demise. If we live in a materialistic world, there probably is no such thing as this however, then your mind, thoughts, emotions and conciousness would not "slow down" nor would it turn into nothingness, the components creating these "things" would simply move on to other "things" in the chain of casuality, they wouldn't be any less real nor would any of it turn into "nothing" so to speak. I'm not sure if this is the case though.

Attached: c_iirno.jpg (636x900, 161K)

I see. I guess I didn't understand it when I gave my answer last time.
This Spinoza book is pretentious as fuck by the way.

Why you figure?

Attached: 97711.png (1200x1600, 963K)

A lot of reasons.
First off, he wrote it in Latin.
"If you babble in English, you're a moron. If you babble in Latin, you're an intellectual"
Babbling is babbling. Conclusion #1, Spinoza was a dickhead.
Substance, Attributes, things which have nothing in common
I'm not really sure what he's getting at here. Is he saying that nothing can understand anything except itself? I'll try to put this together.
Essence in philosophy is defined as "a property or group of properties of something without which it would not exist or be what it is."
So attriutes are things the intellect perceieves as constituting a property or group of properties of something without which it would not exist or be what it is of that which is in itself, and is conceived through itself.
It's worth noting here that "intellect" is also a rather useless word to use. He could just say "we", or "people", or maybe even "the mind". But I guess that doesn't sound very smart. Pretentious fucking faggot, man.
And that's my problem with these philosophy books. They're so fucking stuck up using language to sound special that they don't spend any time trying to communicate their ideas in an efficable manner. The purpose of language is communication. I really, really have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that the insights of anyone too god damn stupid to figure out something that simple actually has anything worthwhile or useful to say. But then, I doubt the usefulness of what he had to say ever entered his mind though, I imagine he was too full of himself and how smart everyone who knew how to speak Latin was going to think he was.
Anyway, I'll pretend that Spinoza wasn't an epistemological stoner retard and assume that he said as pretentiously as conceivably possible "attributes are things we perceieve to make up the properties of substances, and substances are that which are conceived independently, made up of their own attributes, without the need for the attributes of other substances.

I'm probably gonna keep reading it btw, that intro just ticked me off

Which pdf are you reading?

gutenberg.org/files/3800/3800-h/3800-h.htm
Why, do you have a better one?

Nah, I'm reading it in swedish! ^-^

Attached: c__irno.png (490x548, 292K)

read it in english so that you have to suffer as much as I do

Attached: displeased.png (600x537, 482K)

Swedish has changed so much in the recent years that older translations becomes a tricky mess either way. I think where he wants to come is that there is one substance, god, which has an infinte amount of attributes, so everything is god!
Anyway, wanna play town of salem?

Attached: 1243641.png (962x1267, 799K)

Uh
Yeah, alright.

>Not dominating your """depression""" through sheer will alone
Fucking weak ass cunts
Go back to /lgbt/, the board you pseudo-men belong

baste and epic

WHOA, WE'RE HALFWAY THERE.
WHOA, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER.
TAKE MY HAND. WE'LL MAKE IT. I SWEAR.
WHOA, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(geology)

test

@6181189
Dumb proxyfag

Attached: 353454354.png (400x400, 168K)

i was always curious why is she drooling in that picture.
Looks like shes disgusted by something but at the same time shes craving it.

Attached: 5wfpuf.png (1250x953, 1.1M)

Stop sexualising everything

Attached: 3456784365767.png (1051x1600, 1.38M)

Like she has to squish a pimple but at the same time finds it addicting.
Or scratching a sore wound.

Attached: x_8f44945a.jpg (600x458, 40K)

What was that for
No u

Attached: 1496617490406.png (720x480, 504K)

I have a grudge against you for this

Attached: AnzuPony.png (1632x1224, 176K)

She cute.
Funny thing i also wanted to add a cheeto dust and pantsu at first but then decided against it because i was too lazy

Attached: 1516046318710.gif (500x230, 585K)

also its by far my best pony drawing yet so be proud

Weak bait mate

Can't be bait if it's the truth

Attached: 67543467654.jpg (500x500, 240K)

Don't bump this Necrobumping fgt

true

fug u

based necrobumper never cease necrobumping

Don't encourage him

my name is depression and i'm a real person