̶3̶5̶1̶t̶h̶ 353th Happy day

"To grow, is to change. To change, is to adapt. To adapt, is to evolve. To evolve, is to rebirth. Life may not seem so clear in the beginning, but in time and with patience, one will be able to sprout their own wings and take on this ever-evolving world alongside all of life."
~Anonymous

Never forget that life can be so much more and nobody can interpret world mysteries if not for you alone, user~
Even when staying in one place can sometimes promise such sweet rewards..
Even if your body and mind shouts to stay somewhere forever..
To live with your past, yet unattainable in your current state dreams.

>Why 353th
I've checked it myself and it looks like we've miss some threads.
Looks like that one user who told me about certain duplicates was right~
ᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ-ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏᵉᵈ⋅⋅

Short film of today:
youtube.com/watch?v=QnJZQ3Tjxfo ᴵ ˢᵗᶦᶫᶫ ʰᵃᵛᵉᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ, ᶰᵒ ˢᵖᵒᶦᶫᵉʳˢ :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=UGa8eReR_ns&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YDXOioU_OKM

Attached: .jpg (503x700, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuroblood.bandcamp.com/album/end-of-summer-c94-single
youtube.com/watch?v=CoioZ5yb4IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr0vtqHrrqc
youtube.com/watch?v=tPROKr2EfpM
youtube.com/watch?v=nwltCgkB6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4
youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU
youtube.com/watch?v=aLo2_lLFPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0W8m8eVYMc
youtube.com/watch?v=b26iN-j8RaQ
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5893923/#q5899090
imgur.com/a/we9I204
youtube.com/watch?v=5j-S448XC8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OYYYY

Attached: grinsen 1.png (1200x899, 297K)

¡˙˙ǝʇɐʎפ ʇi 'iO

Attached: (ǝʇɐʎפ-ǝʇɐʎפ ʎq) ǝʇnɔ ʎlsnoɹǝƃuɐp puɐ lloɯs.png (1200x899, 65K)

cum

pooland

Attached: filename.png (450x302, 60K)

Kill yourself

Today will be quite exotic freshly imported trash o/
That's me~ ( ´ ▽ ` )b
Allo Mike o/

Attached: .jpg (850x590, 54K)

The only thing that came up when I searched that quote is this
kuroblood.bandcamp.com/album/end-of-summer-c94-single
is this one a reminder in the OP?
hey Mike!!

Told you we missed at least one
P4N7IU4G
PANTIUAG
Its the Pink Panty L33t user! All hail!!

Attached: 1532616865523.jpg (1007x1034, 160K)

hello poland!

kot get

these threads are generally more effective than prozac

'straya version oyy. How's it goin', Polen?
Halfway through the second one and it's fanatastic!

You heckin' guessed it.
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=CoioZ5yb4IQ
Top comment.
Yeah, yeah..
>PANTIUAG
Panty Gulag? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
>GIY
be thee prize
I, uhh..
ᴰᵉᶫᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅
>T0Ne
Nice.
Oi, that's a nice compliment, danke o/
Yeah, Junkoposter send me that one :b
I forgot to add this masterpiece into the collection:
youtube.com/watch?v=qr0vtqHrrqc
Probably my favorite short-film from all of these and so much more~
Not sure about the translation though, I hope it's alright - didn't checked that one yet.
>How's it goin', Polen?
It's goin'to be hotte again ʕ-ᴥ-ʔ
I've pretty much adjusted back into my normal life. It pains to think about how easy it was =w=

Attached: .jpg (358x373, 18K)

Delet this one as well.
Now, the truth will stay hidden until I say so~

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Oh, I'm always happy when I can go back to work, getting back to my rhythm.
I hope the weather stays like it is now, still too warm for my taste but at least below 30°C.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qr0vtqHrrqc
going to watch this one now, really nice short story. A nice addition to the thread

Attached: grinsen weste yuuka.png (1200x899, 223K)

meant to say stories.

If you will like Skihzein, you should check out this as well~
youtube.com/watch?v=tPROKr2EfpM
I had some really great ones, stored somewhere - mostly in my mind though.
Some heart-throbbing, some with morale, others about pure beauty and classy stories~
ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᶦᶰ ᵒᶰᵉˢ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ~
These are also good:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwltCgkB6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4 ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᶦᵉ
youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU

Attached: .gif (758x696, 102K)

gay thread

Hello! ^-^
People base their advice to others on their own progress, as this progress for themselves might be in a way they feel content with, or as something they have reason to believe others might fare well knowing. Few contemplate issues they don't themselves experience, as even contemplating said issues would in itself mean that they experience said issue or at least the idea of it which may or may not be in direct causation with it. I know the limitations of my own person, therefore I don't strive to attain things that lies outside the possibilities of it, yet I do not live as I want to and I have to keep my mind behind bars in order for me to succesfully not dwell on what I can't become, as it causes great distress to try to attain something that can't be attained by the self. And thinking of possible ways to attain this will nontheless be the same as the previous description of it is. When that situation arises that will rob me from my abilities to express myself, I have a plan of how to proceed in order to limit needless suffering. The time between this will be spent on the attempt to better my understanding of where I currently am.

Attached: sayori_3.jpg (350x465, 24K)

Where is yukka. I got a cake for that faggot.

Attached: Pound_layer_cake.jpg (220x171, 11K)

I believe this is called a lie

I am drunk.

Attached: DIABEETUS.png (1354x1000, 584K)

Im engaging into sick mode real soon
I want to stay put and rest but i have tons of work to do
I will survive

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_lay_down.png (500x500, 103K)

That's a dated meme. Man you guys are such idiots. You can never be good with any memes.

>not understanding the nuanced and hilarious ironic humour buried within the depths of such an intelligent post
stfu boomer

Attached: 1521836639794.jpg (802x854, 253K)

What truth?

doesn't matter if it's dated, it still checks out.

The truth of the eternal pooland

Attached: A refreshing dicking2.png (740x595, 238K)

Skhizein, was strange but cool. The cathedral one is a bit too meta for my taste. I watch the other now, need to stay awake until 12

Attached: sample_de2adf7f4b422964049d33696d77d68f8566841c.jpg (850x1091, 153K)

I don't have anything to contribute I just wanted to post in this cosy thread. Hope you guys don't mind.

Attached: 1531779471001.jpg (306x323, 43K)

Lenghty but alright~..
>I have to keep my mind behind bars in order for me to succesfully not dwell on what I can't become
If those "can" and "cannot" were the only things you could trouble yourself with, ahh =w=
On the other hand, having just the same problems all the time would case severe paranoia~
Everybody's greatest discomfort is their greatest discomfort - sometimes it's hard to remember about trifling needs when a great accident has happened to our friend. Ahh, it's.. hard to explain, really.
A person quickly reconciled with a destroyed home after coming back from war can be placed on charts with a rich who, for the first time in a long time, had to count and economize from his private life.
And sometimes it's scary how close they can be~
. . .
Look at these!
A classic and a doggy

Attached: .jpg (590x416, 55K)

I like the maker.
Good short film~
Also, change is very important.
Just like iron needs tempering by hammer to make it stronger you need tempering by a small controlled amount of chaos.

Attached: cf33ec016e303a73f633a143ebf96a2d--black-curly-hair-brown-hair.jpg (236x352, 18K)

I have good food waiting for me home
Juat need to get there alive and in about 5 hours

Attached: image_7.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

Tell me a joke pooland

Attached: 1519037987921.jpg (703x517, 29K)

that is good doggo.

so am i supposed to be rememebering in response to it or are you posting a double reminder today
neat orchestral arrangement, the only ones I knew about like this were the unplugged ones
what's with all this videos today anyway?
isn't trying to contemplate issues you don't experience yourself empathy? I think a lot of people do it.
drinking what?
I liked that one best out of the ones in the OP
first was too slow and the second seemed like yet another ebin reddit comedy cartoon

POOLAND.

pints innit

Attached: haram.gif (260x195, 1.37M)

Always rember happy day, user~!
When day is bad ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶K̶o̶i̶s̶h̶i̶ ̶K̶o̶m̶e̶i̶j̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶r̶t̶-̶t̶h̶r̶o̶b̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶d̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ relax a bit and refresh your thoughts

Attached: .jpg (800x1132, 318K)

Reminder
Rembered

Attached: 43343433443.png (601x495, 212K)

King Arthur was getting ready to go on a Quest. He was worried about leaving his beautiful Queen Guinevere alone with all those lonely knights of the Round Table. So he went to his famous wizard, Merlin, for some advice. After explaining his predicament to Merlin, the wizard looked thoughtful and said to come back in a week and he'd see if he could come up with something.

A week later King Arthur was back in Merlin's laboratory where the good wizard was showing him his latest invention. It was a chastity belt... except it had a rather large hole in the most obvious place. 'This is no good, Merlin!' the king exclaimed, 'Look at this opening. How is this supposed to protect m'lady, the Queen?'

'Ah, sire, just observe.' said Merlin as he searched his cluttered workbench until he found what he was looking for. He then selected his most worn out wand, one that he was going to discard anyway. He then inserted it in the gaping aperture of the chastity belt whereupon a small guillotine blade came down and cut it neatly in two.

'Merlin, you are a genius!' said the grateful monarch, 'Now I can leave, knowing that my Queen is fully protected.' After putting Guinevere in the device, King Arthur then set out upon his Quest.

Several years passed until he returned to Camelot. Immediately he assembled all his knights in the courtyard and had them drop their trousers for an informal 'short arm' inspection. Sure enough! Each and every one of them was either amputated or damaged in some way. All of them except Sir Lancelot.

'Sir Lancelot,' exclaimed King Arthur, 'The one and only true knight! Only you among all the nobles have been true to me. What is it in my power to grant you? Name it and it is yours!'

But Sir Lancelot was speechless...

Attached: .png (695x651, 126K)

rembered!

Koisheep honks into rembembering
Thanks Yuuka

Attached: DWJctlSVwAAenZw.jpg_orig.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Rememebered

I thought it would be dumb
very nice joke i liked it good job
do you have an archive of permitted and pre scripted jokes or do you just google i'm very confused

hello my friend~

Attached: image.png (414x300, 83K)

>Getting your biological clock fucc'd up?
Yuss, new WoW Addon being released!
Rembrandt!

Attached: grinsen 6.png (1200x899, 299K)

It is more the very concept of moving on or evolving that might be described, I also highlighted that.
>videos
Good stuff ^-^
Here's one from me.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLo2_lLFPqQ

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)

Rermber!

Attached: 1509765425170.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

rembered

Attached: 1532828673982.jpg (1280x720, 412K)

remembered!

Attached: image.jpg (387x312, 27K)

that's funny

Attached: image.jpg (481x437, 86K)

Yeah, i didn't really look at the other ones but i had seen the maker before and i really liked it, good music and story.
I like stuff that goes in a loop.
I started playing stellaris again and have got some more material to speak about if you wanna listen btw.

Rembered!

yeah, sure. Is it a continuation of the last one?

LATE REMBER :3 !!
Cliffside vid was fun

I believe empathy is more along the lines with "sharing" emotions, as might be explained in statements such as "I felt his pain". If someone contemplates the cause for said pain I generally view as something different.

Attached: sayori_341.jpg (1933x1411, 169K)

Yeah.
Hold on lemme find out where i left off.

>Just like iron needs tempering by hammer to make it stronger you need tempering by a small controlled amount of chaos.
Chaos, misinformation, mutations - you call it, depends on the level of things.
For cells it's definitely misinformative mutations~..
>5 hours
oof, are you actually sick Oracle..?
Verry good doggie =w=
I loved that animation so much when I've first stumbled upon it.
The music, moves, colours and all that - all so cosy and homelike neat orchestral arrangement
Oracle found it c:
>why vids
Why not~? Some of them are pretty neat, I must say.
Why hello there, little Manzu c;
Greetings to the True Bullet-hell Lady ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
There's no other known to me Touhou character with cuter images Perfume
youtube.com/watch?v=j0W8m8eVYMc
Ayo Bizzy \o/
Doing good in life, I suppose~?

Attached: .jpg (850x814, 260K)

L

I googled that one just for you, although I had no idea it will be so easy to find a translation..!
Better than the one I've heard, that's for sure~
Subtle, yet powerful plot twists are the best in both creepypastas and jokes aside c:

Attached: .gif (480x270, 665K)

link it to me too so I can refresh my memory a bit
Maybe it's different degrees of empathy.
I think it's hard to really understand someone feels without trying to understand the situation.
I've often heard empathy described as putting yourself in another person's shoes, not merely sharing their emotions. And I concur with that description of it, because I don't believe I can thoroughly understand their emotions without trying to understand the things that led to them.
On another subject, would you want to explain causality in a bit of depth? I understand that it's about cause and effect but often times when you refer to it, I don't really get the significance of it.

Ouh, perfume brings back some memories! :>

Attached: anzu_3.jpg (429x600, 88K)

Last ebin short-film/animation/movie/kino/other-synonym:
youtube.com/watch?v=b26iN-j8RaQ
Hehe :p

On the other hand though - is there anybody with a series like Xavier: Renegade Angel, Salad Fingers or some really good Touhou fanfiction? Aprt from Osana Reimu, Reireimu and Koishi Heart-throbbing.
I would love to know your options~

Attached: .jpg (960x656, 32K)

Back in school I wasted an ungodly amount of time into it, but after WotLK it kinda lost the magic to me. But a colleague just talked me into it again. Hyped for BfA now. King's honour, friend!

Attached: 1531852449605.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

heck yeah ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: 1519677094490.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Here you go
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5893923/#q5899090
Also i will be changing a few names since i misremembered what they were called.

cont.
After we gave the uthonians a bloody nose and formed a federation with a long term ally things were quiet for the most part.
For decades we just kept expanding and colonising.
We had alien races migrating to our prosperous empire, a few of them refugees from some war.
We watched over this war and saw a smaller empire almost entirely get gobbled up, only left with two solar systems that weren't even connected by a hyperlane.
What perplexed us the most though is that these species that had failed in war had succeeded in reproduction, they were somehow the most numerous alien in the galaxy, even more than us.
These refugees had many useful abilities such as incredible strength and fast breeding times, we suspect that this had something to do with their population soaring so high.
We employed them as miners and soldiers and our species came to know each other well, for they also prefered colder climates.

While war was raging around in the rest of the galaxy we the Ishni barely knew of war and spent most of our time learning and praying for the glory of the divine.
All seemed good and we assumed this would last.

Ye, nose running and will to do things plummeting down
I got the Orinfluenza

Attached: rinfluenza.jpg (1000x960, 145K)

Well, I think empathy is when you litteraly feel what your brain think someone else might feel. The best way I can describe this is when you watch someone in pain and you feel that pain or distress expressed by that person yourself. I think understanding the concept in depth by the means of thought is something different, I wrote a text (not here) about this a while back and I'm sure it differs a bit from what I say now but it was something along the lines with this anyway.
>casuality
Casuality is as you say cause and effect. That something is caused by something else prior to it, that everything can be traced back with this. That there always is a cause and an effect and that nothing can be without a cause. Simply put you are able to write the reply to this because I in the first place was able to write this answer which you reply to, in order to do this I would have to have the instrument suitable for me to do so, this instrument (this laptop) would have to have been gotten by me at some point and further back the technology which enables me to do so would have to have been invented by whoever did so. In turn, your parents would have to have had sex at the exact moment they did and everything would have to have happened the way they did for you to even have been born, this way everything can be traced back. As I have argued before I don't see how anything would work outside of this.

Attached: sayori_42.png (493x650, 388K)

Why do so many people on this board talk about my parents having sex?
>As I have argued before I don't see how anything would work outside of this.
Well, I don't either, which is why I don't understand the significance of bringing it up.
What's the alternative?

Attached: 1327238015756.png (341x500, 220K)

If there is reason for me to bring it up in order to explain something which I want to explain then I will bring it up I guess!

Attached: sayori_132.jpg (720x405, 32K)

OYYY, fuck that bitch!
Saurfang for Warchief 2018!

Attached: blumen.gif (680x572, 1.43M)

Spikeman fag

How many bant posters live within walking distance of each other I wonder

Attached: 7436e5919f9356f829d2705067447bdbcf48c207_hq.gif (500x427, 189K)

Check this out
imgur.com/a/we9I204
>OYYY, fuck that bitch!
I've been through that discussion with my friend and I have enough of it >,,<
Just toggle off your shoulderpads, geez
Lewd cat made of jelly.

Attached: .jpg (700x905, 175K)

There aren't that many toothpaste anons on this board

RIP Vol'jin
best warchief except for electing sylvannas
I guess anyone can make a mistake while dying a slow and painful death though
I see. I'll bug you about it in context next time, then.
If you want to do that serious discussion I was too inebriated to participate in when you tried for it, I think I can do that today.
>Otherwise it'd just be a monologue though.
>Either way, Schopenhauer talked about his will which I rebranded drive since I think it's more fitting. This first single cellular organism that is our ancestor found a way to continued form, continued existence, replication (reproduction). I attribute this to that drive, it has now led us to where we are today, many many replications and more complex structures with many more cells working together to create these. Yet we can not say what we are or where we are or what this reality is. All you really have to go by is your conciouss mind, is it not. All information you do get is passed through these senses to give you an image of this external world, an made up in your mind. This drive is behind the casuality, that which time is. All you do know, in this world is your own conciouss mind. What if this drive, or like Schopenhauer called it; this will is conciousness (not in the way we think it is though).

Fun fact: Blizzard had problems with Russia singers and had to rent real marines to sing in RU's Jaina Warbringer /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
youtube.com/watch?v=5j-S448XC8k
Not too many over here =w=

Attached: pic unrelated.gif (560x315, 816K)

>toothpaste anons
what this

Attached: qqqq.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Re: member!

Attached: C6BzmawWgAAGscr.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

You can give me your answer to that post, but I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for a discussion. I feel pretty low, albeit I know things like that shouldn't be said here. ^-^

Attached: sayori_205.jpg (1135x704, 109K)

"Da spirits grant me a vision" my arse, I will stay with the Old Gods.

Attached: 1480391642642.jpg (500x325, 53K)

I think it's okay to say, as long as you aren't trying to make others unhappy.
After all, how can anyone try to cheer you up, if you don't say that you need it? I think it's just the case that the miserable shouldn't spread misery to find companionship in it.
I think a drive like this is something we usually see as subconsciousness, isn't it?
Like our need to eat, to sleep, or to reproduce.
Often if we don't want to eat, it's not a conscious thing that forces us to want it.
he was probably possessed by a banshee while he was weakened. It's the only rational explanation

Been through that too, I'm the only Alliance player left with my friends and they are all Banesheeboos, but whatever we got Jaina with the sharpest model since Warcraft 3

this

Attached: 1532112925323.jpg (564x660, 112K)

One day though we got a report of a missing scientist on one of our observation outpost.
At first we thought it might've been nothing more than a tragic accident but we did not know how this incident would change the course of Ishni history back then.
A few months later we got a call from this missing scientist.
He said he had made contact with the locals and they had begun to revere him as a god.
A heresy of the highest sort!
None but the divine can call themselves a god!
We asked him to explain his actions.
He said that the Ishni's presence in the galaxy was a fleeting one and that he would guide the younger races to a new dawn.
We called him insane, the madman clearly didn't understand the divines plans for the Ishni!
But what he said afterwards shook us to the core, he said that all other races before us had perished from something, some under perfectly reasonable circumstances, but others much harder to understand.
He said that Ishni would go down this route too along with all others, it was the destiny of the universe to kill itself.
Shortly afterwards we sent a squad to take care of his insurrection but his words had touched us.
We knew he was right and we knew that if we did nothing it would happen again.

We decided that the time of inaction in the galaxy was over.
We would try to save it from the death that the madman had prophesied.
We called off the federation with our allies much to their anger and confusion.
For we knew we needed the galaxy united, not just us two and they would stand in the way of that.
Our first action was to start construction on fortresses at chokepoints where so we would be harder to conquer all together.
We then set out on a warpath, a crusade to get the lesser races to understand the danger lurking.
We started with a smaller empire that had previously bullied the now small maggar.
They were easily conquered within a matter of years.
We then set up a new federation, a federation of peace.

Yeah, don't worry about that, I tend to keep it to myself! ^o^
That's part of it surely, but I think that everything can be ascribed to it. I also wish to strip conciousness down to the bare minimum and see what would be left. As, why is conciousess, that experience of "self" even necessary? Why aren't we just very complex robots without this unexplainable "self". You hardly ever see someone say a computer is conciouss, even though some like to think they are. But this diverts somewhat from my previous posts. I still think I explained it somewhat good in that thread GoodApple made, perhaps not though. Sometimes my mind is occupied with unwanted thoughts and feelings! >_>
Rembered! Really! I've been thinking about this all day and right now is a time I want to re-create one of those happy days, by all means I can!

Attached: sayori_71.jpg (464x557, 73K)

This board seems fun and lewd all at once.

It's pure funposting here, nothing lewd unless it's from an outsider or related to my cute wife chino.
Stop posting lewds of my cute wife, you pervert.

Attached: .jpg (541x511, 16K)

This crusade kept going for decades.
Empire picked to be enlightened.
War is fought with speed and power.
We get another empire under our federation.
Until we saw the tyial, our old enemy now reduced to a fraction of what they once were by our old friend who waged war with us against them.
We took pity on them and decided to let old transgressions lie, we wanted to enlighten them too so that they too had a chance when the time came.
They were not happy at first but after the uplifting they understood.
We made them our protectorate and promised to keep them safe.
We then again came in contact with the insidious Uthonians, the empire that selfishly wanted the galaxy to themselves.
We went on a crusade to cleanse their evil souls and get them on board with the rest of the galaxy.
We managed to take them down, but they were a stubborn lot, many lives were lost and rebellions were plenty after the war.
But they eventually learned from us.
At this point we are still trying our best to get the rest of the galaxy to see the danger but only we seem to be aware.
Now we are at war with former allies and friends, we hope to the divine that they can forgive us and that this will all be worth it...
-End

>I also wish to strip conciousness down to the bare minimum and see what would be left.
Mm, I think I remember your talking about the pieces you felt made it up. You don't happen to remember which post it was so I can refresh my memory, eh?
>As, why is conciousess, that experience of "self" even necessary? Why aren't we just very complex robots without this unexplainable "self".
The reasonable explanation is that consciousness is useful, right?
let me try to understand one last time
And if you ever need to vent a bit of that misery, I don't mind to listen. You have my email, and I owe you anyway.

Very nice!
I really like how you've got a nice motivation behind the victory conditions of the game.
If you could include some pictures to accompany the various parts of the story that would be really great.
Like maybe pictures of the various species you're interacting with or the chokepoints you're building fortresses at, for example.

test

Thanks.
You know you asking me to do this back then actually made me realize that i like writing more than i thought, thanks for that.
>If you could include some pictures to accompany the various parts of the story that would be really great.
I thought about doing that but i wasn't sure what to put up and i didn't actually think about screenshots, I'll try to do that better next time.

Attached: 1517043023007.png (362x491, 134K)

I can't rember happi day, I jus can't, pls yuuka help me rember, everytime I walk on Jow Forums I see gayposts or cirnospam or any other posts I dislike Ive never got a gf in real life and I'd sudoku but im christian so I'd go to hell fuck me what should i do yuuka.

Attached: bobross.jpg (600x799, 82K)

the pleasure is all mine

Useful in what regard then I wonder, but yes, surely that is one explanation. I find that breaking things into smaller parts helps grasping things, like one way to put it is that in the beginning we had one ancestor in accordance to evolution. It would be reasonable to believe that this was a single cellular organism, a single cell. Now there are many cells, as are you a construction of many cells and this original cell wanted to remain in the state it was, yet this is not something it could do without action - that action was to replicate itself so that this "life" could remain. It's rather fascinating when you reflect over it in this way I find, and now we are very much governed by this same drive to reproduce. Some like to think they live on through their children, which in a way holds truth to it. Yet, I believe the matter of conciousness is another discussion altogether, but it surely ties in to everything. There are many ways in which you can attempt to explain it.
Thanks ^-^ I think I'll be alright eventually though, it's part and parcel of being alive, isn't it.

Attached: sayori_129.png (389x599, 12K)

are you new to bant?

Attached: baka.jpg (1200x958, 365K)

Do any of you guys want to play some more Salem in maybe 10-15 minutes?
>Useful in what regard then I wonder
This reminds me of a discussion some of my friends had on why homosexuals exist, and why everyone isn't a psychopath.
The theorized answers aren't so important, but I think that even vestigial things are (generally) there because even if they weren't useful now, they were useful at some point.
>There are many ways in which you can attempt to explain it.
I'll pester you for these explanations when next you're in a good mood for discussion then!

You should make your home feel like at home or change it, Rummy.
>Ive never got a gf in real life and I'd sudoku but im christian so I'd go to hell fuck me
o-oi, that's a bit far fetched from Jow Forums's everyday problems..

Attached: .jpg (733x1000, 51K)