How do we fix anime, r/banter?

How do we fix anime, r/banter?

Attached: All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku 62.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qURyBcglDoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and why do we fix it with more shows like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qURyBcglDoI

Attached: Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight 86.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

more gay anime

more native americans

tired of all the meme traps

Cat soup 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 1533953336708.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>fix anime
Its not broken

Let me ask you something
Do you actually ever laugh when you post this? Do you laugh when you see others post it? Has it ever been funny? Or do you just like the feeling of some other humorless loser commenting "based" in response to your post? Is it the closest thing to friendship that you've ever had? I'm sure the acknowledgement of your existence, no matter how small, is enough to give you some pleasure. Is posting this the closest thing you have to a hobby? And no, watching anime is not a hobby.
Forced memes are never funny. They are nothing more than a peephole into the pathetic lives of anonymous internet nobodies. People so desperate for any sort of community, any purpose, any sense of accomplishment, that they think that posting the same thing in every thread, regardless of context, regardless of meaning, is cool, funny, and worth their time. Unable to contribute anything worthwhile to even a pointless comment chain about whatever frivolous concept is wanted to be talked about on an anonymous image board, you resort to this. Because you don't even have enough originality or intelligence to post something that pertains to the thread.
You're not a shitposter. You're not a memelord. You aren't part of anything. Nobody cares about your existence, not here, not anywhere. To all of us you aren't even a person. You're just an image of an anime and a textbox that reads "How do we fix anime, r/banter?".

less of @6173539

fuck yet another butthurt paragraph typed out and added to Jow Forums forevermore

*snaps open a can of boomer juice*
Now Hibari. That was a trap.

Attached: Stop!! Hibari-kun! 2.png (720x540, 593K)

Let me ask you something
Do you actually ever laugh when you post this? Do you laugh when you see others post it? Has it ever been funny? Or do you just like the feeling of some other humorless loser commenting "based" in response to your post? Is it the closest thing to friendship that you've ever had? I'm sure the acknowledgement of your existence, no matter how small, is enough to give you some pleasure. Is posting this the closest thing you have to a hobby? And no, watching anime is not a hobby.
Forced memes are never funny. They are nothing more than a peephole into the pathetic lives of anonymous internet nobodies. People so desperate for any sort of community, any purpose, any sense of accomplishment, that they think that posting the same thing in every thread, regardless of context, regardless of meaning, is cool, funny, and worth their time. Unable to contribute anything worthwhile to even a pointless comment chain about whatever frivolous concept is wanted to be talked about on an anonymous image board, you resort to this. Because you don't even have enough originality or intelligence to post something that pertains to the thread.
You're not a shitposter. You're not a memelord. You aren't part of anything. Nobody cares about your existence, not here, not anywhere. To all of us you aren't even a person. You're just an image of an anime and a textbox that reads "How do we fix anime, r/banter?".

twas indeed

more rapist ghost lolis

Attached: 1534192065888.jpg (1280x1816, 566K)

Change some things of the Monster Girl Quest fights and story to make it more ecchi like than hentai then make an at least 48 episode anime out of it.

Attached: eadd5fb342b5f4a893c24a4bc19382c6.png?e=1534283203&m=JirLOBQ6RlrKucmHlWFEiQ.png (1500x1500, 1.22M)

that could be fun. the fact that lukas is potentially killed so often detracted or from it

Let me ask you something
Do you actually ever laugh when you got molested? Do you laugh when you see others get molested? Has it ever been funny? Or do you just like the feeling of your uncle? Is it the closest thing to friendship that you've ever had? I'm sure the acknowledgement of your existence, no matter how small, is enough to give you some pleasure. Is posting this the closest thing you have to a hobby? And no, abusing dogs is not a hobby.
Uncle memes are funny. They are more than a peephole into the awesome lives of anonymous internet uncles. People so desperate for any sort of uncle abuse, any purpose, any sense of accomplishment, that they think that abusing the same dog every day, regardless of context, regardless of meaning, is cool, funny, and worth their time. Being able to contribute anything worthwhile to even a comment chain about whatever frivolous concept is wanted to be talked about on an anonymous image board, you resort to this. Because you do have enough originality or intelligence to post something that pertains to the thread.
You're not a Canadian. You're not a eskimo. You are part of Nunavut. Everyone cares about your existence. To all of us you are more than a person. You're just an image of your uncle and a textbox that reads "How do we fix anime, r/banter?".

Attached: 1db.png (1154x1920, 945K)

>Everyone cares about your existence.

Attached: Yakko.jpg (640x480, 97K)

>r/banter

Attached: 1526755768337.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Anti-sage ranger

i like her desu

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Jashin-chan_Dropkick_-_01_[720p].mkv_snapshot_05.26_[2018.08.13_18.13.04].png (1280x720, 1.16M)

that tfw when you will never be abused by a sadistic witch

Attached: Jashin-chan Dropkick 93.jpg (1366x768, 159K)

uncles will have to fill the part

Add more traps

Attached: brainexpand.png (750x945, 954K)

sometimes i stroke my willy so much i cum and when i release that cum in the toilet i pretend all those little sperm cells are the people of Jow Forums and i flush you all down to the sewers where you all belong

good night r/banter

Attached: Osaka 129.gif (300x290, 620K)

good night

die

sadistic uncles in witch costumes molesting eskimos