Redpill me on Astrology Jow Forums

"Millionaires don't have astrologers. Billionaires do". - JP Morgan

John Dee was an astrologer to the Queen of England.

Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates in the world and their marriages are fixed through astrology.

Redpill me on this esoteric subject Jow Forums. My internet connection was down for a few hours and the last thread got derailed by fucking flat earthers and fundamentalists.And some answers were simply too vague.

Tell me how to use astrology in everyday life. Can it be used to predict politics and a country's future? Can I use it to make decisions like investing money in stocks, dating, choosing a partner, when to have sex (for making babies), etc. Only practical stuff. Nothing else.

Attached: astro.jpg (1300x863, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://library.globalchalet.net/Authors/Cheiro/Book%20of%20Numbers.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi7t-eDiuzcAhVD64MKHZyeCT8QFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2MPoStzPhU__EO7CGA0Qsl
astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
nbcnews.com/id/23456119/ns/world_news-europe/t/britain-used-astrologer-fight-against-hitler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ernst_Krafft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1512554127148.png (1171x689, 883K)

some of the most dumb women I know believe in astrology one way or another
it's a form of narcicism and schizoid thinking that feed unto each other
it's like veganism in a way, overall concern for irrelevant shit fueled by magical thinking

You posted this thread last night. Sage.

But when I read it about myself, it was pretty accurate. I even tried reading other signs just to check if it was a scam using vague and common phrases like "you like to listen to music", (shit that would be applicable to everyone) but I could not relate to any other sign except my own. That is what sparked my interest in this direction.

If every sign has certain traits, could we somehow use that to our advantage?

Read it again. Last thread was 80% garbage. New anons mean new perspectives. And it's the last time I'll post this.

check out the work of santos bonacci if you want a better understanding of astrology

I never believed in it but my mom has, she went to some astrologer dude that said my friends would snake me and I called bs, but it happened, dudes tried making me buy coke for them. After that I've been a little more open minded. The Indian ones are called kundlis and you can find them fairly easily online, they're pretty accurate. Look into Cheiro if you can, he explains it well in English.

Thanks mate. WIll check him out.

I'm a Taurus and my girl is a Pisces. Best shit ever. I'm literally always the bull and she's a submissive cum dump ready to get plowed.

Anyway, a lot of the general stuff you find online is good. Get your natal chart and start there. People usually pass on this shit because I AM LE ENLIGHTENED RATIONALIST DURR NOW I AM EINSTEIN. There's a reason aristocrats are obsessed with the occult.

Yeah. It's stuff like that which makes me curious about its power. If I know what the future is in advance then I have the power to stay safe or make it go my way. I'm currently checking the kundlis and Cheiro out.

Are you Kara Boga by any chance? kek. Any specific type of natal chart I should look into?

For personal things like investments and your love life, it could work. I'm not sure about predicting effects on countries. Apparently the red moon that recently happened will result in a global shift and disaster for some countries. Some western nations like Canada and some eastern nations like the Philippines saw natural disasters right after.

I kind of believe in it simply because the Moon affects the ocean and all the fish. Humans are ~70% water, surely this shit has an effect on us, right?

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://library.globalchalet.net/Authors/Cheiro/Book%20of%20Numbers.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi7t-eDiuzcAhVD64MKHZyeCT8QFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2MPoStzPhU__EO7CGA0Qsl

That's a PDF for cheiro's book check it out if you want m8. It's a good read either way.

WH*TOIDS FEAR THE BULL

This is the one I've always used:
astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

I've also been into the tarot for sometime now. Most of the divination side of things seems shaky as far as I can tell but things like the tarot or the I Ching work through synchronicity. It doesn't hurt that the tarot is ripe with esoteric symbolism you can learn a spiritual thing or two from. I'd recommend "The Way of Tarot" by Alejandro Jodorowsky. The PDF should be online IIRC. Tarot + "Mystery Babylon" series by Bill Cooper were my introductions into the occult. Might serve you as well.

JP Morgan was just hiding his frontrunning behind astrology and also, OP is a massive faggot

Damn that website is dope, described me to a tee.

Nice numericals

Says the guy living in netherlands. Don't knock it unless you've tried it.

Thanks mate. I'll search for a pdf too.

I'll check that link out. I didn't understand what you said about tarot and divination. I don't have a clue what those things are. Are they like astrology? Used to predict the future?

Attached: netherlands.jpg (984x474, 46K)

If western astrology is real then how does it work for the Chinese? If you change place in the world it just loses meaning?

>Asstrology is for women and faggots...try reality instead.

Western astrology simply means it was developed in the west. It does not mean it won't work for chinese. The real question is which system of astrology is the most accurate? Western, Chinese, Indian, etc?

Read these two . It's real user.

I checked it out too. It was pretty accurate. Thanks for the link user.

Vedic astrology is really different from western astrology q

Which one is most accurate between Western, Indian, and Chinese?

Vedic astrology, it even accurately predicts world events like French revolution

I found chart of Angela Merkel and it seems she is in Mercury Mahadasha, for her ascendant (scorpio) mercury rules 8th house with retrograde Mercury, Jupiter and Ketu placed there, Mahadasha started in 2015 what allign with start of refugee crisis, 8th house is a place of not having control and other nice things like life taking away from you thing you really care about, I can see significant shift in October for her when she starts ketu sub cycle, I mention her chart because charts of prominent people very often indicate shit happening on greater scale, there will be no peace in western Europe...

As I said Ketu is in 8th house with Jupiter and Mercury and this automatically place rahu in 2nd house, Rahu is not important now because Mercury during its dasha activate what he rules and he rules over himself, Jupiter and Ketu(quite disrupting and fierce graha btw.)
Rahu will become more important during its bhukti because Jupiter and Mercury are placed in Ardra nakshatra that is ruled by Rudra fierce form of Shiva...

Ripening of karma is quite interesting thing to research.

astrology is sentimental horseshit. read about the forer effect.

What predictions for the future does vedic astrology hold now? A lot of times, events happen, and AFTER they are done people come up with all sorts of astrological hypothesis about it.

Also, I've heard people in north India follow one system, and people in the south follow another. Which one is more accurate?

As I said here , I believed that it was full of vague feel good statements like "you are strong" but when I read about my sign it was pretty accurate and then when I read other signs, I could not relate to them.

Also read these experiences

>Only practical stuff. Nothing else.
So you're not actually interested in Astrology. Why make a thread?

We're in the kali yug the predictions are quite clear and accurate, I could post my kali yug past of you want secondly I claim vedic astrology predicts French revolution something I cane up on my won by just making the kundalis of prominent French figures.
>north south
From what I understand its the same shit with different names as the calculation are same I could be wrong though as I don't know too much about southern astrology

Dude, this completely went over my head. You are using way too much astro jargon for a newbie like me to understand. In short, will Europe recover?

same, am pretty shocked

it's a completely legit science but the knowledge has been either lost, forgotten or hoarded by the elites. the modern shit you see on TV is a scam, and it's like 10% of the real thing. that's why they sometimes get it right and most of the times it's just bullshit

you want a good divination method, try the tarot. i had very good results with it. it's too hard for the average normie to get right and there is still good knowledge of it online

Can you predict any upcoming revolutions? Also, where can I learn about vedic astrology?

Not in the near future

Where do I start learning the right stuff? Any books or youtube channels you know about?

Too vague man. This is what I dislike about astrology. Why does it have to be so unspecific?

What about North America? Will USA and Canada recover?

>upcoming revolution
Something really big is gonna happen in 2025, something that will completely change our timeline.
>learn
Learn how to make a kundali, you'll find everything else on your own

yeah i've read my natal chart, and it didn't fit. then again im anxious depressed and neurotic so maybe i'm the problem with astrology, lol.

Thanks man. What countries would you say will remain unaffected? And how will India be doing by then? Will we see a muslim holocaust there?

>too vague
Indian astrology aims at being accurate at a personal level prediction of a whole country or continent are really tricky, in the olden times it was easy as countries had kings and his kundali revealed a lot of what the country will go through, my kundali that was made when I was a kid predicted the exact date of the two accidents i had and an important exam i would crack

ask /x/ for their huge library and go to the tarot subsection, they have most of the good stuff. if they don't deliver, find the doctrine of the tarot by paul f. case. it's a good starting point because it branches into and references other works which you will need to read.

also, work with a deck. don't start reading anything without cards in hand. any modern deck will do. marseilles deck is beautiful if you can get your hands on it. italians have the best shops for this

Religion a mark of this age, the truth is eternal when this age end (about 300 years from now) religion won't be a thing that's the only thing I'm sure about rest we'll see how it unfolds

Thanks man. I'll hang out with the guys on /x/ and see if they have any links. Are all tarot decks the same type? For example a standard playing card deck will have 52 cards and they are all specific. Are tarot cards the same?

100% real

nbcnews.com/id/23456119/ns/world_news-europe/t/britain-used-astrologer-fight-against-hitler/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ernst_Krafft

Astrology is self-affirming nonsense that people with personalities built on guilt and doubt spend a lot of money on. See: stuff suburban white people love

>"I have no doubt if I checked up his successes, I would see that he had more than an equal number of failures, but I have not the inclination nor the time to do so," Hambro wrote.

However the Karl Ernst Krafft link was pretty cool. He seems like a genuine one.

dumb women believe in anything, but they can't tell you which parts are real or how it works

did the same, no other sign matched as well as my actual one

just talk to lots of people on dating sites, you'll notice people born under signs do have different qualities

>curious about its power
crops grow according to the moon phase, tides and fertility are controlled by the moon, humans are mostly water, so there's no reason we aren't affected

Read dis

chinese, vedic, western, in that order

then why are all the best directors and leaders born under aries?

why are they more likely to punch police officers in the face, if everyone is the same?

I'm sure 100% of people who say astrology is bullshit have never studied the subject and never saw its effects in practice.

I thought so too until one day I decided to study the subject, made several astral maps and saw that it is real. It works.

And the solar sign, isolated, does not mean much. The astral map has to be analyzed in all respects. Signs, houses, stellium, conjunction ...

only retards believe in astrology. if you do --> an hero now

But I just studied the personality aspects of people. As for the predictions I can not state with certainty that it works, but after I've seen it I do not doubt it.

Any books or YT videos you'd recommend on Chinese astrology?

What kind of astrology do you practice? Western, Chinese, or Indian?

Directors or dictators?

Holy shit, Jow Forums, who knew you were all New Age fags at Barnes and Nobles

Read this

Astro is as old as the world. There's nothing new age about it. It's like physics. It was always there's just waiting to be discovered

> Astro is as old as the world. There's nothing new age about it. It's like physics. It was always there's just waiting to be discovered
Visit an actual book store, dummy. You'll find Astrology in the New Age section. Not religion. Not science. New Age. Right next to Feminism in the Age of Trumpian Qabbakal and other shite.

Parlor tricks reaffirming someone's own opinions of themselves is indeed something that is as old as the world.

*Qabbalah

Not my fault book stores are run by retards.

I do not practice, I just studied the subject to see if it worked or not. After I saw that works I put it aside and did not touch the subject anymore.
It was Western astrology.

>
Ignorant mundanes who think dumb normie women who share totally relatable sun sign memes and entry level, diluted down magazine horoscope garbage is proper astrology. Has anybody who criticizes either all astrology or certain types of it, studied it at all?

Attached: 1525302301918.jpg (1177x2048, 820K)

bump because interesting

Satanism.
>And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the Lord, and that swear by Malcham
>And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven"

Numerology is more fun. You can ignore the hokus pokus and just look at it mathematically. The number 9 actually has some unique mathematical properties.

Ugh. Did Christ tell you not to seek knowledge too? This is what irritates me. If there's something in he world that gives you an edge shouldn't the white race know about it?