Hahaha, aussies cant buy this!

Hahaha, aussies cant buy this!

Attached: 15342610304901056790364.jpg (2560x1440, 817K)

fermented fish?

Imma take one.

Attached: 15342611509611469130202.jpg (2560x1440, 952K)

fermented fish tea?

Its snus, a tobacco product.

A terrible product that nobody likes except Swedes. It should be banned everywhere just because the Swedes like it.

Its a delightful product.

You took chewing tobacco, which was already terrible, and you made it worse.

I honestly really like it, chewing tobacco is also pretty good.

you keep it sven buddy ololol

>snus

sämst.

Vad? Det är en bekväm produkt som ger mig njutning.

Fuck, the tripcode disappeared.

Endelig en svensker der er værd at hore på

Gtfo nobody understands your ooga booga language.

lucky them

I like it too...
It doesn't fuck up your lungs, only your gingival

I speak german but I love how I can decipher it a little bit.
"Finally a swede who ..."
Well, what does the swede do?

"Who is worth listening to"

You can actually communicate with Danish speakers a little bit if you speak German, if you go very slow and point a lot, although I don't know if Swiss-german is easier or more difficult to parse.

Mouth cancer isn't exactly great either, and it'll straight eat parts of your skull. Fuck that.

More difficult.
I always think "it's not that hard" but when I talk Swiss-german with some german dude, I need to pause every few seconds to explain a word to him.

Ah, the confusion of small differences. Is it due to all the Romance language loanwords?

I'd actually like to try it out, try and describe why you like snus and I'll see if I get it.

ich rauch nid gern und han halt scho sehr früeh gern de flash vom tabak gliebt. da sich das ebe nid vertreit hät, han ich alternative gsuecht wie z.B. kautabak, schnupftabak und schlussendlich snus. snus han ich am beschte chönne zu mir neh. es isch mit so säckli sehr eifach gsi und mer hätts chönne überall neh; im zug, i gebäude, be mir dihei.
ich nimms nümme so oft wie damals, aber ich han immer es dösli da, falls ich luscht han.

I don't (Nid = Nicht?) like to smoke and smoking tobacco makes me... blink?

Since that's out, I have the alternatives of chewing tobacco, nasal snus, and snus. Snus gives me... uh
Does "Right" mean someting different in Swiss?
and is much easier and I can take it everywhere.

I always have it on me?

Shit, that was not very easy.

>using faggy and puny snus, and not GOD TIER and manly ÍSLENSKT NEFTÓBAK

What are you, fuckin gay? MAN UP PUSSY!

Attached: IMG_20180814_181542.png (1074x733, 1.08M)

>using a prissmaster instead of baking a prilla by hand.
Pathetic

>Australia. Smokeless tobacco is banned in Australia. ... South Australia banned all forms of sucking tobacco under the Tobacco Products Control Act (1986), and Victoria banned manufacture and sales of smokeless tobacco and nasal snuff under the Tobacco Act (1987).

well this is pointless

I mean, you're using portion..

Haha *points and laughs*

Well, i asked my friend if he could pick me up a can as he was getting the pizza, and thats why im using portion :/

those things are gross and i can't for the life of me understand why people take it.
Saw friends with those containers and always wanted to slap it out of their hands to see it all fall on the ground.

Looks like shoepaste

they can't be that great if you're all arguing about it among yourselves nerds

It really be that good tho

I don't like to smoke but always loved the effect (flash, how we call it, don't know if that's the commonly used word in other languages too). Because those both things (not liking to smoke and the love for the "flash") don't go together very well, i've searched for alternatives like chewing tobacco, nasal tobacco and at last snus. Snus was the best to use. Those little bags were pretty easy to use and you could do it everywhere; in the train, in buildings and at home.
I don't take it as often like back then anymore, but I always have a small box here if I want to.