Gates of Heaven Now Open!

If heaven was a mile away, would you pack up your bags and leave this world behind?

God is looking for you right now. What do you have to loose? Turn to your creator and live with him forever.

I recently started a channel to redpill people on the God-question, what do you think?

youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw

Attached: Heaven Gate.jpg (640x424, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think we should stay on earth because God commanded us to spread the gospell and make His disciples out of whole nations

Attached: 1532242568567.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

What if heavens gates were just god's mouth and he eats your soul when you enter to keep up his strength.

Attached: thinking_girl_by_pixelnoodle_art-dbi3w6n.jpg (772x1035, 153K)

>god
>real

Attached: 1513897230372.jpg (552x597, 69K)

absolutely basedpilled
>god
>not real
????

Allright, when the Bible talks about "leaving the world behind" it doesnt literally mean that you should lie down and die.

It means an inner stance, to disregard the things "the world" regards as high (gold, status, pleasures, degeneracy, power) and to turn to God. This is heaven, this is eternal life - to live with God. Sorry for not being clear on that.

The point is, you can begin your stay in heaven already here on earth. Eternal life is like a seed; if you accept God as your creator and saviour, it will grow in you. Turn to him.

I can assure you that God is very real
streamable.com/m2s3b

It’s possible to live a moral life without God. Prove me wrong

Attached: CFC0270E-C7C8-49FB-B88E-AC4A82D75D08.jpg (466x466, 66K)

Ye, I know. I became christian last year. I'm not good christian, I keep falling and sinning, but I try to better myself. I know, that God won't reject me because of that and I will still go to heaven, that's the best thing about God. I'm thankful to Him for getting me out of this cesspool

God bless you sir, how noble! God bless you!

If you want to, check out my channel and we could learn about this new life in Christ together. All the best to you!

youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw

Attached: 732d350ba3929b380f9ed235751002d0.jpg (600x310, 29K)

>leave this world behind
>heaven
these two things don't match up in my head

what if you werent dumb lol

I will check it later. God bless you and keep doing your job. I heard people are getting rfid chips in Sweden en masse. The time is running and our Lord will come soon and there are still plenty of people who didn't hear the gospel.

me on the right

Good, good!

Ty! We need to reach out with the gospel, indeed. When you proceed further into the faith, consider spending a decent chunk of you time to redpill ppl on Eternal Life. This is the best thing you can do for a man.

I already managed to convert my family. I don't have any social media accounts and friends in real life, but now they are talking with other people. Sometimes I try to make threads here, but no one listens so I usually give up until I get that feeling I should do it again. Hopefully my life will change and I will stop being basement dweller one day and will get the chance to actively work from my Lord instead of sitting on chair and wasting time.

they wouldn't let me it, besides there are still things to do here

Wow man, thats amazing!

Every soul is precious to God. Aquinas said that even the smallest thing in the order of grace, is higher than all of the natural universe. Saving your whole family is, in the eyes of God, more valuable than all the gold, the sun, the lakes, oceans, the continents, all of it. You have already done more than almost everyone on this planet, in the eyes of God.

I am convinced his will for you is to keep doing it. Redpilling Jow Forums is the final frontier. If this place can be saved, at least like 5-10%, we got some good stuff rolling. The Church needs more weaponized autism desu. Keep at it. We´re in this together.

As I mentioned before I'm not a good Christian. When I see my mother, how active she is on facebook and how many people she converts I get that feeling I'm useless for God and my repentance was just part of His plan, because He knew that my mother wouldn't repent if she heard gospel from random people. But I'm her only son (and she's very overprotective), God knew she would listen to me. Idk, sometimes I also think if I really am a christian and saved.

I see, im glad that she has this fire!
Are you baptized user? If so, you are a Christian. Do not despair, the conviction that you feel is a sign that God works in you. Now the question for you is: what are you going to do with what you feel? I suggest, leave it to God in prayer and ask him to purify your heart. Read psalm 51. Our sins does not have the power to move us from Christ one bit. But it does dull the heart, it gives life a lack of lustre and makes us feel bad. Turn from sin in prayer. God will hear you out and he loves you. Do not despair and do not be afraid, God has a plan right here. I know it.

I'm getting baptized in next month, together with my parents. I don't know what I'm going to do with this. I feel that I want to do something, but I don't know what. I want to go out of my basement to other people, but at the same time my old, antisocial nature kicks in and tells me to sit where I am, because people won't listen to me anyway, I don't know how to call this feeling. I'm praying daily to God to change my heart completely and turn my life upside down. I know that God has a plan, I guess its something wrong with me. Maybe I should focus more on God, instead of shitposting?

Glad to hear about the baptism! Wow! Of course you will feel like taking an easier way. Dont we all?

My experience is, a thing like this will come back and bite you in the ass if you dont act on it. The feeling that you should make a move will not go away, it will only get worse. Some of the heaviest sad feels in life comes from regret and waste of time, believe me.

You have 0% reasons to not act on what your heart tells you. Do w/e it takes. No shitpost, no basement, no whatever. Do whatever it takes. Start working out, get a wife, get a job or education or w/e. This is not a sprint, its a marathon. You are a warrior for Christ, set up your life so that you can grow in him. Be patient with yourself - most good things in terms of character takes time.

I'm 21 and I fucked my life. I dropped from school, moved to London for 2 months and then came back here. My problem is that I want to do exactly what you wrote. I want to get a job, I want to have wife with bunch of kids, I want to move away from my parents' house etc. But I don't know where to start. In 2 months I'm starting part-time school to get the IT certificate. When attending to school on the weekends I could work with my father, but again, I'm a fatass and I can't do anything with 2 left hands. Believe me, I really want to change, I just don't know how. People my age are starting their families, they go to college, or to work, while I'm a parasite. Recently I found myself a church and I will be helping them with their stuff, maybe my life will change a bit from that point. I would appreciate, if you could pray for me, I really need it.

>tarting part-time school to get the IT certificate. When attending to school on the weekends I could work with my father, but again, I'm a fatass and I can't do anything with 2 left hands. Believe me, I really want to change, I just don't know how. People my age are starting their families, they go to college, or to work, while I'm a parasite

I see mate. This takes time. My name is Joseph, you will find me here:

youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw

Whats your name sir? I will pray for you every day. Keep me posted on how things are progressing. If even i can get my shit sorted, so can you. Life is hard for men, but this is what its supposed to be like. For the basics of how to do things, get aquainted with the thought of Jordan Peterson. He is controversial here for w/e reasons, but setting aside more advanced questions, he will set you straight on the basics of getting a decent life. God bless.

Thank you, I think I needed this conversation. The name is Patrick

Beautiful name Patrick. He is a missionary saint man, good call. God has a plan. Trust it and live the hard life.

No, it's just Loki trying to trick humans. Make us think we're going to Ásgarður but then actually send us to Jötunheimur and feed us to the jötnar.

I'd be glad that the believers of the desert deception would get eaten tho, much more room in Miðgarður.

Attached: 505B5DBA-0AE5-4E0F-AF33-052E34B52A60.jpg (1006x927, 111K)

I see the larp king has found us. Good. What do you think of the philosophy of your beloved pagan friend Aristotle?

I'd want to do something meaningful first.

no

He is real