I am a 30 year old NEET watching historical documentaries at 2AM on a weekday...

I am a 30 year old NEET watching historical documentaries at 2AM on a weekday, people my age are sleeping in bed with their wife getting ready for work in a few hours time.

Do you think I will ever regret this life?

Attached: 550C9D16-CB31-484A-BA0E-F3047CBC6712.jpg (3095x2250, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01z7hTGDNco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youre doing the gene pool a favour

Find something to do you hedonistic petty bourgeois leech.

Probably. I'm only 25 and do the same thing. But I also believe that the future holds only one of two options for people anyway: Frontlines or Breadlines.

become a history teacher and pass on your wizardry

NEETdom sounds comfy in Australia.

Yes. Being with someone you love and having children are the two most valuable life experiences a person can have (despite what (((the media))) wants you to think), and you're missing out on both. Also, being a wage slave is another myth. You don't need to work 8-12 hours 5 days a week anymore to make a living.

I work 4 hours a day, 3 days a week, and I make six figures.

iktf

Oh but I'm not a NEET. I go to school and work. I just watch historical docs until 3 am. Listen man, all you need to do is wake up and make a plan, a list of things you have to do daily to acheive weekly goals that bring you closer to monthly goals as part of a year long objective. Even if you don't do what's on the list, the plan is made and you can always go to it when you feel like you don't know what to do. Confronting your own lack of will instead of blaming a lack of idea of what to do will help you.

If you are lucky, some major happening like the apocalypse/ww3/etc will occur in 2020/2024. This will be your opportunity to either die and rest in peace or to come out of your shelter and shine. Otherwise your life will be a pity, if you dont find somethinh productive to do. Dont waste your time, user.
I will pray for you and all people to find their way and purpose in life.
God bless you

If you have to ask that question you are probably already regretting it.

U dont have any time for regrets if you focus on improving whatever u feel is lacking & having fun, simple really...

Attached: Nabila_2.jpg (533x800, 64K)

how do you eat? benefits?

Those people are probably no happier than you.

I love geography and history as well. Anthropology is the ultimate school of magic. I hang on /his/ most days.

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x415, 14K)

Nice sound bar lol. Did you get it at the tiny sound bar shop?

I only use that for home gym, that just charges there. It’s a Bluetooth speaker

Can anyone guess this battle

Attached: 809E3272-88D1-4301-8C50-02E34A15E580.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

at least you have a phone

Vs PERSIA

>I work 4 hours a day, 3 days a week, and I make six figures.

trading your dads stocks isnt a real job

How do you survive?

He lives with his mum and dad who pay for the bills. OP has no idea how much it actually costs to live and when his parents die, he will essentially die too.

I run a small publication company but thanks for fun fact.

What do you publish?

Yes. Stop. You gotta figure out something. You gotta work. You gotta get waifu. You gotta make kids.

You have wasted more than 1/3rd of your life as a useless leech coward living off your parents, you have not accomplished shit and you probably never will. That being said, its not really any worse than the average 30 year old you mentioned. Working a job they hate, married to a woman that doesn't respect him and barely puts out, living for the weekends so he can get drunk and watch football to take his mind off work. So yeah, you better find a fucking goal in life and get to it, you're wasting it away.

Its like raising an animal in a zoo, feeding it by hand so it never learns to hunt, then at middle age throwing it into the wild and expecting it to survive, it won't. I've always said if you don't move out of your parents house by 25, you're never going to make it. You have failed to leave the nest, and the real world is going to eat you alive. Life gets tough, working is tough, money is tight these days and rent is expensive.

>That being said, its not really any worse than the average 30 year old you mentioned. Working a job they hate, married to a woman that doesn't respect him and barely puts out, living for the weekends so he can get drunk and watch football to take his mind off work.

That’s not very motivating lmao

Its not, you're fucked either way so I suggest you find a middle way. Find something you're passionate about and go for it, because you're already old and time goes by faster and faster as you get older.

yes

not if you use your knowledge gains to do good and improve your life and the lives of others. If not then you are fuuuged.

Attached: cartman tears.png (384x270, 111K)

I'm a 28 year old neet with a wife and a shit job and do shit like that all the time. Enjoy your life as much as you can Millennials will never make any money or own a house.

You can't be a NEET with a job, dude.

You should be regretting it now.

It is never to late to change your ways.

Romance novellas, some YA, and the odd horror.

I dunno, 30 is old. Your physical prime is over, your sexual prime is about to be over, your brain is deteriorating as is your entire body. Harder to stay in shape, less energy for work and study. Starting from zero at 30 sounds impossible desu.

probably lives with family

it sounds difficult, not impossible.

Battle of Gaugamela

how did you start your business?

>you may like this
>Khaled son of Al-Waleed very interesting leader
youtube.com/watch?v=01z7hTGDNco

Attached: Tanoux-Namouna-1887.jpg (2778x2135, 1.32M)

I wonder where the idea of being positioned on the right flank is the position of honour.
I have seen it suggested becuase it was at the end of the Sheild wall and thus was less covered by the sheild during battle.
But then why was this passed on when the age of the Hoplite formation or shield wall passed?

Self publishing erotica. Each book took about 4 hours to write (started at 6000 words per book). Each book earned ~100$ USD. Each book earned a little bit more than the last. Eventually I tried writing a novel. That novel earned 20K USD. So I wrote some more novels. And eventually I went back to writing shorts (now around 15K words each). Each takes me 3 days to write and publish. Now each earns about 2-3K USD.

>mfw i discovered shadiversity

Attached: 1531866930003.png (300x250, 16K)

Sounds like it's working fine
Have any employees? How are the taxes where you are?

Taxes are a bitch. Canada tries to take about 30% of my income. I write lots off.

And I am doing fine, thank you. Anyone can do it as long as you can write quickly and have a bit of motivation in you. I only need to work 3 days a week, but I've been working 5 for the past year now. I've already written everything I'm going to publish between now and May next year. It only takes 5 minutes a week to publish.

Did you post on Jow Forums a while ago? If so, you inspired me to sell design stuff online.

Do you publish paper versions or is it fully digital?

Not me, but there are lots of us doing it. Still a largely untapped market.

Fully digital. I used to do paperbacks (I used to design paperbacks before I got into publishing) but they only sold like 2% of what I made with eBooks, so I figured the time was better spent writing new material.

Keep up the good work man
Self employed people like you inspire/motivate me a lot

yes. but trumpcucks like you deserve to die unhappy and alone. your DNA is worthless.

>Canada tries to take about 30% of my income

here in the states taxes are generally ~35% or more for people making 100k+.

Impressive. My brother tried the same thing, but w/ Fantasy. The material had good reviews on Amazon, but they could never get it to take off making any money. Maybe they shoulda gone with sex instead of elves and dwarves n shit.

Probably not. No.
Continue learning shit at 2am while others are in bed with the one they cheat on.

If you are watching Alexander's campaign to the East you are a grown man, and you have nothing to regret.

Kill yourself now with that pathetic attitude. Seriously bro, wtf? Suck it the fuck up.

Yeah, it's probably closer to 40% here when you take into account provincial tax.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 11.18.24 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.05M)

Battle of Gaugamela nigger

Attached: IMG_0854.jpg (685x842, 80K)

homo or roastie identified

Yeah, the trick is sex. I had some success with a fantasy romance trilogy. My most popular book was a vampire book. Tranny stuff sells like wildfire right now.

Neither but ok.

maybe its within his/its/hers genes 2 accept 'exodus//'rapture'?? as their religion has so proclaimed... do u know what happened when the Turks claimed Roma as their own? it descended humanity into a dark ages for MANY centuries

Attached: 1444283973167.gif (250x207, 1001K)

you are full of shit

Do you have a loicense for breeding?

doing business in Ontario is the pits.

you sound like me, just older. I'm almost 20 now and want to die daily. Dropped out of society at 16, maybe 17, can't really remember.

>Do you think I will ever regret this life?
desu it amazes me that you don't regret it right now. But whatever makes you happy I guess, I have enough of the NEETlife

>Do you think I will ever regret this life?
Only if you don't annex Indonesia and/or New Zealand.

Attached: 14b8adf27fb118058060e76662190866edf9abe0.png (392x256, 13K)

Im in AB, so it's not the worst. But it's pretty much shit everywhere here.

Ok.

Some of us just can't fit into this life man.

You’re over exaggerating. Athletes hit their prime in mid-30s. Your brain does not deteriorate but reaches max potential around 26. Women find men in their 30s highly desirable. Energy and test don’t go down until 40s. Men aren’t women you fucking drama queen.

I am a 27 yo neet. My mom gave me 10,000 euro and i will go to australia to work illegal in a banana plantation or some shit like that.
Plan b is meeting some fat european woman online.

Pic related, me

Attached: IMG_20180803_132358.jpg (1536x2048, 890K)

I'm 38 with no regular job.
I stayed up until 4:30am last night playing Rimworld.
Still doing fine over here.

Germans are the best posters on this faggot website, fuck everyone else, especially amerimuttcucks