Phew!

>"Well? Did you clean it yet?"
"Clean what?"
>"It! Did you clean it?"
"Cirno, I'm not sure what y-"
>"YOUR PEE-PEE, user!"
"What?!"
>"Phew! You didn't clean it! Your pee-pee STILL really stinks, user!"
"Okay, whoa, back the fuck up, smol ice fairy. It's not your job to police my genital hygiene. I wash it enough."
>"Obviously not, it's really stinky!"
"AND WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME THAT YOU CAN SMELL IT SO STRONGLY?! Personal space! Fuck!"
>"Hmph! It's not like I have a choice, I'm only three feet tall! Your pee-pee is LITERALLY in my FACE when I'm talking to you!"
"STOP SAYING PEE-PEE!"
>"You don't think it's cute?"
>"NO! PEE-PEES, er, COCKS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE! THEY'RE MANLY AND RUGGED!"
>"And stinky apparently..."
"SHUT IT."

Attached: 1518457620214.png (1000x1270, 808K)

don't post this ever again

Attached: 1500811054397.jpg (600x341, 20K)

I abhor it.

Attached: 1534122827298.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Attached: NotRight.jpg (271x266, 16K)

Actually aroused me

What the fuck

who are you quoting

this is incredibly based, Please don't listen to all the haters above me

heh. i kek,d

No amounts of gets can fix the damage you've done to r/banters queen.

An 8 year old girls cervix isnt very sensitive at all. All you will do is bend the tip of your dick and it will be as strange for you as it is for her. As long as you dont have any foreign objects or sediment in the mix, sex is fine for most girls from 8 and up when the vaginal canal hardens up some to permit growth.

The reason why most people shy away from sex with kids earlier than that is because if your rough, your penis can actually tear into the anal cavity if you aren't lined up just right.

They can bleed out fast and die. I've seen coroner pictures of toddlers and post toddlers where this has happened. I'd never go with a girl under 9 or so again for just this reason. But for god sakes, if you do... use a water not petroleum based lube like astroglide and take it easy. It can be alot of fun if done right

Attached: f127203299c589bae21dbf8192b94944.jpg?e=1534364995&m=GblVaiqT0dyqbtrmN5sQxg.jpg (1100x1540, 776K)

Phew! Very Stinky.

C-cute

This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it

Refrain from posting this again.

Attached: Frowno.png (247x261, 10K)

Nobody is asking ya to smell it.

Based. Wash your stinky dick.

How do I downvote this?

How do I downvote this?

How can I upvote this?

How can I kill this person?

very hot