Hi guys i just made a hilarious new meme that i wanted to sharre with you because you guys are my friends and its good...

hi guys i just made a hilarious new meme that i wanted to sharre with you because you guys are my friends and its good to share new cool and original ideas with friends mostly because when i do something wrong or something right you guys will tell me how to improve that or what ot keep so my little meme empire can grow stronger with each sunrise and also id like to thank my youtube boy that encourages me every day to keep coming back here and brtingin you the freshest OC the world has ever seen im really glad that he's with me and motivates me to do what im best at and thats providing you guys with quality laughs

back to my meme its called le walking man you can use it when you want to mark your territory in a thread or simply show other posters that you are present in the thread there are also many hilarious parodies of my meme be sure to check them out

Attached: 1517749271620.jpg (473x412, 20K)

wow nice meme

wow nice meme my dick nigger

wow nice meme

t.fagmark

my ass faggot

t.alice

kot

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Okay, this is epic

t.alice my ass faggot

Okay, this is epic epic my ass faggot
If you dont stop ill rape your tranny ass

If you dont stop ill rape your tranny ass my ass faggot

If you dont stop ill rape your tranny ass my ass faggot my dick nigger my ass faggot t.fagmark t.alice american first worlder #gamers>weebs average commie russian poster fuck

tl:dr my ass faggot

This meme already exists. It's the "this is now a spiderman thread" meme.

t.alice

Attached: 1530460897891.png (3640x2140, 1.42M)

upvoting an epic thread

>tfw in an ebin better thread earlier

Attached: xnimds.gif (640x480, 170K)

t.alice my ass faggot

unironically good meme, I kek'd
thanks user

Hey daddy, is the Jow Forums hacker forum. Lmao just kidding im not a normie. I hate normies reeeeee lmao. I found this place because of the burger king foot lettuce meme (i know its an old normie meme but a few months it was dank and fresh until normies started spamming it) and i wanted to check it out. I like to play fortnite ww2 and rainbow six seige. My xbox is minecraftlord44 (i know its cringy but this was at the time i liked minecraft) . I see alot of my fellow anime niggas here. My favorite anime is cory in the house and boku no picu lol. I t posed ounce IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS! My teacher got mad because shes a normie tumblrina feminazi who probs identifies as an apache attack helicopter and i was trolling her. I like to listen to future and lil uzi and i take xanax everyday (rip lil peep). My favorite youtuber is idubbbz. I also want to have a haircut like pic rel but my normie mom is a cunt and she wouldnt let me get one. Now that i told you about me can you tell me which section the funny greentext are at or is that only reddit. .

Attached: EPIC.png (138x163, 32K)

Okay this is

Attached: cool.jpg (512x512, 28K)

good meme

Attached: 20180814_213945.jpg (472x412, 50K)

based

Bsased meme.