Hey guys welcome to my blog, remember to like and subscribe

hey guys welcome to my blog, remember to like and subscribe
today I went to school and now I’m out of school, ama

Attached: F7A62CC2-01BE-44CF-B599-B378334F1D2F.png (1016x725, 42K)

You do good in school?

what it like

yes I was exempt from all my final exams from last year
it’s very laid back when it comes to class. when it’s athletics it gets lretty intense though

Attached: F95F25D9-E62D-4D13-9914-26E49C576589.png (700x700, 334K)

athletics? You mean P.E right you fucking nerd

I meant sport teams/clubs, but I should have said extra curriculars you are right

Attached: F214202C-FF93-46DD-BD51-BEFC07C72D97.jpg (600x893, 128K)

you should die

Thanks for your imput kraut

Does your incessant avatarfagging means that you wish to be a little witch?

Attached: _Spodermon.jpg (225x225, 20K)

@6182275
Shut your fucking mouth

Attached: 4567654677.png (652x144, 21K)

No I just really like ashley and I want to become a big man to impress her
High school seniors can be 18

Attached: E858515F-A178-496F-8E25-91E852B12946.jpg (700x988, 313K)

good thinking

Attached: 1494905867770.jpg (700x878, 60K)

Why are you so insecute zoomer?
why do you have to call everyone underage to feel better about yourself.

Kiddo

Attached: 1501100353814.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Don't mind denmark he's been at this for a while, it's pretty funny to see him still doing this though

Attached: 68799439.jpg (1200x1200, 319K)

this is a nice board, please dont use the bad words

Attached: 1358613208304.jpg (833x833, 150K)

school only exists to make you complacent about working
wake up

nig-

Attached: 69671028_p0.png (466x516, 277K)

I never really got this concept until I saw the kinds of people that were in the classes below me. School is really just a test of how dedicated you are, you can be as dumb as a nigger and still do well as long as you work your hardest at it

Attached: bigthink.png (750x750, 116K)

harlot

Attached: dfcd0c12-6527-4ea5-966c-a5d44a2fc221.jpg (471x700, 151K)

You guys are the worst. Every time I think a girl is cute you do everything in your power to ruin her for me. You post pictures where she has autism. You post pictures where she has a dick. You post pictures where she's homicidally insane. You post pictures where she's been mutilated or beaten. You post pictures where she's some kind of fat American hybrid mutant. You try to associate her with my parents having sex. You call her a slut, you point out that her clothing is a little revealing, and sometimes you even have the nerve to point out that she's not real. And I've put up with that.
But I've had enough. This time, you've gone too far.
And you're going to be sorry for it.
I know who you are, even when you think I don't. And just when you least suspect it, I will be there take the pictures of the cute girls you value the most and deface them in ways that will humiliate them beyond your imagining. Don't bother begging for mercy. You brought this on yourselves. You'll be looking over your shoulder while posting from here on out. And honestly, I'm not sorry. Because I tried to be nice. But you brought this on yourselves. This time, it's personnel.

Attached: 1529184880725.jpg (1600x1600, 329K)

Damn, who is this sweaty thicc little brapp hog? I just want to grab her big ol brappy sphincter and eat that sweet sweet SWEET juicy feces right outta that hole. God damn... those succulent little juicy shitberry droppings... Imagine. You're just sitting there doing your squats and oats and you hear this goddess: BRRRRAAAAAPPPP. That wafting aroma... It's like love at first sight. I mean come on, she's thiccbrapp as hell. You'd have to be so homosexual you'd suck your dad's penis twice if you even thought it was okay to ignore this little brappgoddess. To all those who even try to suggest that thiccbrapp isn't the pinnacle of high test, you're clearly a beta cuck. I'm over here eating your girlfriend's shit and drinking your mommy's shitmilk while you get to guzzle your daddy's cum curry. How about that little faggot? You wish you were as high test as me, little faggot. Don't ever let me catch you posting on this board again.

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

Attached: lLnLVZl.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

good posts

>school
>August

School starts in august

are you gay

no

are you gay

no

Damn, who is this sweaty thicc little brapp hog? I just want to grab her big ol brappy sphincter and eat that sweet sweet SWEET juicy feces right outta that hole. God damn... those succulent little juicy shitberry droppings... Imagine. You're just sitting there doing your squats and oats and you hear this goddess: BRRRRAAAAAPPPP. That wafting aroma... It's like love at first sight. I mean come on, she's thiccbrapp as hell. You'd have to be so homosexual you'd suck your dad's penis twice if you even thought it was okay to ignore this little brappgoddess. To all those who even try to suggest that thiccbrapp isn't the pinnacle of high test, you're clearly a beta cuck. I'm over here eating your girlfriend's shit and drinking your mommy's shitmilk while you get to guzzle your daddy's cum curry. How about that little faggot? You wish you were as high test as me, little faggot. Don't ever let me catch you posting on this board again.

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

are you homosexual

no I'm heterosexual

are you the opposite of a straight sexuality and do you suck cocks

no I'm straight

school?
isn't summer break?

school just started for me

Do you like french fries

yeah they're ok

wew that sucks
are u actually in school(high school whatever) or college

I'm in high school right now it's pretty nice

good blog

thanks, remember to like and subscribe for more future blogs

>bLOG

Attached: 1503965743146.jpg (640x631, 54K)

okay