Nordic aliens

Why are there “Nordic” aliens but not “African” aliens? And how is it possible that they so closely resemble Earth Europeans? Are they just future us and evidence that we come out alright? Or are we just literally not of this Earth and seeded here by them? Can we rely on their support?

Attached: C19C055A-BC69-40FB-BC2D-D39959065FF3.jpg (1242x693, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/more-mortal/201504/atheists-love-aliens
youtu.be/HpPmPYWN8aw
youtube.com/watch?v=z32BIlzn38w
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c
rael.org/embassy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the story goes that aliens came thru and took some Nordic people with them in the distant past

psychologytoday.com/blog/more-mortal/201504/atheists-love-aliens
>The general position of what is often referred to as the New Atheist movement is that atheists approach life through logic and empirical evidence (science) whereas religious people rely on faith and feelings. Many atheists would argue that they do not believe in something unless there is a good reason for doing so. But is this true?
>Atheists denounce the magical thinking that is derived from traditional religious narratives and faiths. However, they are open to other beliefs that lack scientific support. Turns out, even atheists are willing to take a leap of faith.

Attached: unzips fedora.jpg (640x533, 74K)

Also, just for lols
>alien invasion finally happens
>whole world gathers to see what kind of being step out
>literally space Aryans
Imagine all the assmad lmao

>Why are there “Nordic” aliens but not “African” aliens?
because niggers are too dumb to have traveled from space

The benevolent Space Doggos only had time to rescue the Forest Elves of Suomi Prime when it became too hot for the Elves (18 C). The Doggos brought them to Earth and Lennu is helping them prepare to take over Earth from the humans.

Attached: FinnsMan2.jpg (619x386, 43K)

Hmmm could be, but I think Pleiadeans for instance are supposed to be proper natives of that star cluster right?
But space niggers aren’t necessarily the same as Earth niggers. The bigger question is why aliens would resemble humans at all, and why they’re most often reported as white tall and blond.

10/10 would betray the human race for

Attached: rt6jrtyj.png (583x700, 338K)

She looks like the kind of girl who would playfully hover a kitchen knife over your throat as you sleep and derive some weird satisfaction from it.

The modern "nord" and the nordic phenotype has only existed for about 5,000 years

I had a girlfriend who did just that. Tiffany was crazy but she had amazing tits that she would let me fuck and I was allowed to cum all over them.

She stabbed me with a Montblanc in the leg when I said Johnny Depp was overrated.

Her eyes were photoshopped, slightly.

Attached: 1510586212685.png (402x600, 186K)

kek. Thank you for sharing this story user.

"nordic aliens" or pleiadians or tall whites are from the inner earth and actually angels most likely, why the grey ays are demons and reptillians fallen angels (like satan the fallen angel, the serpent in eden and later the dragon

Attached: rt6jrtyj.png (1600x1200, 1.45M)

4 stitches and that pen never retracted smoothly again.

Only the royalty is black

Attached: Terral.jpg (286x259, 25K)

pleiadians always specify that they’re from the star cluster pleiades, so
It’s not necessary to get crazy with this inner earth talk, extraterrestrials are sort of a given, hollow earth is unlikely

Only the ones descended from King Nimrod. That was his real name.

And then suddenly, giants beams shoot down from the sky, instantly killing every brown and jew person on the planet.

A man can dream.

stars, like planets, likely have a conciousness. when they say they come from the pleiades maybe they meme thats where they conciousness comes from or is linked to.

>He doesn’t know that there are very obvious hybrids walking among us
youtu.be/HpPmPYWN8aw

That's what visitors from inner Earth would obviously say. It's a very vulnerable position being surrounded by surface dwellers. The more they can drive attention away from themselves, the better.

The only reason pleiades is viewed as a magical place is because it appears as the tightest concentration of stars in the night sky. Nowhere else are there so many stars visible in such a small area.

wtf saw. Nordic's … I called them Pleiades they seemed to be cool with that. They could travel time in there ufo and make a solid state like plasma shield or escalator .

That’s what i’m saying, like how can we have essentially space siblings that see our situation and not do something about it. Like we’re basically scheduled for extinction and they’re cool with that? (If they exist as is widely purported)

wtf I saw, I mean I guess its possible there are other aliens that would imitate them. But from the one time I saw them they seemed to be on a level of intelligence that surpassed any kind of only have a ill or violent intent. Apparently there ship is the Bentley of Ufo's because it seemed they where constantly trying to be shot down by more then just the area51 army.

wassup Hila Kleiners :^)

>no african aliens

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.58.38 PM.png (319x552, 157K)

checked ayyy lmao

>hybrid alien humans

Attached: Fedora is too big.jpg (597x330, 152K)

It's obvious the Ayyys were a chipmunk-like species that mated with humans and created Finns.

Attached: FinnChipmunkHybrid.jpg (436x640, 55K)

Which is now an insult.

>His only response is always and forever a fedora
Do you not realize how you’re projecting? Embarassing.

>His only response is always and forever a fedora
>Do you not realize how you’re projecting? Embarassing.

Attached: Tipped too much.png (500x320, 181K)

Alieum waifu plox

The second part, they are our creators, they are friendly towards us, or at the least to our planet and humanity as a whole, not sure if they care about subspecies.
I'm fairly certain they also seeded the earth with various psychedelic spores and seeds to allow us to connect to universal memes and advance into prosperity.
This has already happened if you follow the religious texts, but something disrupted the advancement and made us go back.
It's all about vibrations and positive energy fields.

Like the human brain is what keeps us from living beyond 100 and so, it simply degenerates, fixing this takes a whole "reset" of society to change every norm and point of daily life.

>but not “African” aliens?
What did you think Bigfoot was?

Attached: 81c5721b9192.png (635x354, 338K)

>falling for the fallen angels narrative
they are not the creator, but they did guide us on here. its the fallen one of them that want you to think they are the creators so they are worshiped.

Why the fuck would you worship them? That is cuckery.
They created us, they aren't gods. They are just more technologically advanced.

Can confirm, I have had random seeds just fall on me during nightly walks.

Holy shit, @RealJamesWoods really does hang out on Jow Forums

Airman Hall thread?

Attached: weatherballoons.jpg (488x640, 57K)

>The second part, they are our creators, they are friendly towards us, or at the least to our planet and humanity as a whole, not sure if they care about subspecies.
This makes no sense, they look like Europeans specifically, it wouldn’t make sense for them to be the progenitors of all the races and then to care about them equally

I used to be part of the Thule society and I would hear this alien shit for ages.

Ayyyyyy

Ayyyyyyy

Attached: 5.jpg (423x557, 88K)

Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=z32BIlzn38w

Attached: aliens.jpg (480x360, 12K)

That isn't what I said. I said I am not sure they care about the subspecies. Which are the results of us breeding with whatever the fuck would take our sperm from this planet.
They created us, not them, not the niggers. This is Jow Forums so why I have to spell it out is beyond me.

I for one welcome our new Boston Terrier overlords.

Africans were their first try at creating a species, they used chimp like homos but they turned out too apelike and didn't look enough like their creators.

>future us
No. They are the ancient breakaway civilization and we are the abandoned remnant that ruined the civilization they built before they nope the fuck away from our earthnigger ancestors.
They are appearing recently to possibly select some of the greatest humans but probably mostly to ensure that the earthnigger infestation stays contained.

Ah I see, my mistake
But again, if so, then can you address this?

>Africans were their first try at creating a species
WE

Aliens are not real.
I looked into aliens/ufo for years, way way beyond what would be a normal healthy level. I consumed 1000s of hours of paranormal, conspiracy, ufo, new age spirit shit, all of it, the works, and it all crosses over into a giant sea of contradictory piss.
The main thing was that I always kept an open mind, and that meant I wasn't ultimately convinced by any one person or genre of far out belief. But I had allowed myself to settle on some basic notions that ultimately had no absolute proof at all.

>some ufos are piloted or sent by aliens
>there are multiple species of alien
>the governments are in contact with aliens on some level
>aliens are affecting our lives, indirectly if not directly
>governments cover it up, putting aside their differences to make sure the alien secret doesn't turn the world upside down
All shit
>to get here the aliens must have ultimate magic tech, teleportation, light speed travel, time travel
complete shit, none of those things are real in any way and never under any circumstances will ever be real.
>I'm going to invent a machine that will turn me into a bag of ham slices and bounce around on the table like 'boop boop, I'm an assortment of sliced meat doop doop.'
haha nope, literally not even as gay as teleportation though

All space information is brand new. The guy who first described 'solar wind' is still alive, it was like 60 years ago. That's something that's basically part of our world, not even far into space. He's still alive and they just launched a rocket named after him.
Orbital satellites are like 30 years old, everything surrounding their use is complete fabrication. All the images taken of space and the science describing galaxies etc is brand new and made up, you can't see it, you can never see it, even with telescopes, it is only observable through radio scans that are assembled into composites on computers.
Alien documentaries are shown on TV, there is no cover up.

We see *our* extinction on the horizon due to political climate, but we aren't as all knowing as they are, and honestly, we aren't actually under threat of extinction yet, just because there is a movement to subvert the white race into self-destruction doesn't mean it'll be successful.
Look at how many people are waking up, look at history, we shall rise again and if it's a futile exercise then they may come.

This guy seems legit in his experience with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c

I can't speak to the credibility of this "cult", but it's certainly interesting.
rael.org/embassy

Attached: 1531006641292.jpg (900x645, 332K)

Estonian men are being provided state sanctioned military training, it’s not over yet, I’m going in October.

Attached: 090F46B2-C75F-452F-BC73-97721B3A816B.jpg (754x600, 172K)

I wish I had a Montblanc Meisterstück.

This was a very long post just to be wrong. There are all sorts of very persuasive proofs of aliens, including more than a few astronauts who have reported that the government is covering up aliens, and all of whom I’ll trust more than you, as you should too. I honestly doubt you even know about pic related which is surface level UFOlogy and am befuddled why you’d post so much and with such authority when you’re clearly ignorant.

Attached: 62136291-0BEB-41E3-960A-D5A6D02E45C9.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Not to mention other "dimensons" or vibrational realities, that is very much real.
All atoms in this reality vibrate within a set frequency range, if you manage to change your vibrational frequency in a way you survive you will then see another earth in the same space time location as ours.

I reached a point where I was consuming endless hours of material I actually believed to be false
>hmm yes, it really is interesting how they inject certain corrupted themes into the narrative with their controlled opposition puppets. They are trying to muddy the waters so the real ayy2deep4lmao information is obfuscated, but I, Sherlock Holmes, can decipher the truth in even the most tumultous of data streams!!!1111
Nope, it's all complete shit

If anyone want's to scuba dive into pure feaces please look at some videos made by Project Camelot which was started by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.
Project Camelot is basically the Joe Rogan podcast for UFO whistleblower charlatans, with 2 hour plus whole enchilada marathons of every kind of fringe science alien conspiracy end of the world illuminati expert

I've seen most of them. You can see whistleblower testimony of 100s of people that claim to have worked in underground bases with reptilian/grey/nordic/pokemon aliens just walking around, explaining secret tech to scientists and shit. People claiming to be able to enter the astral relam consciously, then fly to the moon in spirit form, and interact with grey aliens who are fucking around in their secret moonbases
>omg the aliens can see you when you are walking around in the astral plane oh em geeeee they're so advanced both technologically AND spiritually holy fuck psychic whoah
Aliens are always psychic guys, that's one to remember. If it wasn't 2tech4U then it can be explained by 3psychic5us
>I was part of the SODASTREAM initiative. We worked with a team of people who operate what's known as a 'jump room' that is connected to a US military base on mars
Only newfags don't know about JUMPROOMS guys, I can't actually be seen with you if you aren't up to date.

Working hard or hardly working?

Could it be possible that these aliens use/used earth like a prison colony like Australia or New France was used and now the the Nords are there descendents?

YyyyyyyEEEAAAAAYYYYY LMAO

>astronauts fed me tidbits about the mysterons
Sit down before you hurt yourself

Let me tell you score friendo
The aliumz are helping our eath transition into a 5th density vibration spirit frame. Some of them are negative and abduct people. But there are benevolent aliens, and they are battling the bad aliemons on our behalf in TOTALLYEPIC interdimensional galactic council. I'm literally masturbating right now just thinking about the robes they must be wearing.
The earth is in a stage similar to the aleisms just before they turned totally epic and space shippy AND psychic. They understand our faults and wish to guide us into our space age, but can't get too involved due to the TENETS OF THE INTERGALACTIC COUNCIL.

Fuck, if only these illuminati pooheads would stop taking bad advice from the reptilians. The reptilians/greys/mantids eat human brains or some shit, and/or use human blood serums to STABILISE THEIR DNA because they have cloned themselves too many times FUCK they are so cool and evil. These bumbum illuminatis then use the technology they bought to control us, making their own UFOs and beaming negative frequencies at us to keep us at a low vibration while they hoard all the free energy for themselves, totally gay.

If it wasn't for negative spirit races and regressive humans we totally be all psychic and awesome, humans don'[t know just how powerful they are, you basically have Xmen abilities trapped in your DNA but GODDAMN those fucking greys keeping us down right?

That doggo must have a wonderful life. Look at his little grin. He knows he is the goodest of boys.

Psyop.

Dont worry whiteman, advanced and benevolent alien kin are going to swoop down and save you, relax!

A friend who has spent 10yrs smoking meth talks about this shit non stop.

tfw surrounded by blond qts who want nothing more than to rub you all over and give u kisses

DUDE YES the races of earth contain traces of an entire MENAGERIE of alien races, that's why earth is such a hub of activity and interest for various alien groups.
Some sources of Majestic 12 associated shadow level secret clearance whistleblowers have revealed we have the DNA segments of at least 12 alien races inside of us, neato.
The Nordics are a benevolent race of human type ays that look very similar to humans and there are even Nordic EMISSARIES blending in with us and walking around studying us and shit.
Dude did you know there are 100 BILLION HUMANS in our galaxy? Some of those guys are like us and were used for slavery in the Zeta Reticulan controlled ASTEROID MINES but some of them are elite and undamaged totally 3rd eye open psychic adept jedi masters. HOLY FUCK we could totally be like them if it wasn't for the Masonic Vatican free energy thunderbirds patrolling our skies and intercepting the astral care packages the Nordics are beaming to us.

JUMPROOMS

I wonder how black people were created? Or we're they come from

kek

>182283128
>getting trolled by Anglo Aliens

Aliens are demons, that’s why you can stop their advances psychically or physically through the name of Jesus Christ

Please stop

TESLA was on the brink of created antigravity technology that would allow us to begin advanced space travel but JP Morgan on behalf of the old timey 1800s version of the MIB was alerted by the Mantids and made to confiscate it. The black budget projects have been keeping these wonders to themselves the whole time, along with lasers than can grow back amputated legs and pills that can decalcify your third eye and make you psychic in like 4 days.

The TALL GREYS are a race of benevolent greys that split off from the short greys (who are now under the control of the Reptilians) (but different to the MEDIUM HEIGHT greys who are created by the Zeta Reticulans as drones) the tall greys persued spiritual enlightenment but the short greys persued CLONING and LIFE EXTENSION and jigger jaggered their DNA so now they are twisted wrinkly bad greys. The tall greys sometimes bro up with the Nordics (and even some species of super ancient reptilians are positively spirit aligned WHOAH) and form psychic meditation circles where they send good vibes to humans to reinforce the spirit network of planet Earth.

It's a hard job though guys, because the short greys have a majority of the moon bases, and so the negative species have a military stronghold close to earth - fuck that shit, it's only in the physical realm, the fucking spirit council of absolute bros can just step through portals in the timesheen into our density and help us out, haha take that repiliod mantid bad grey alliance of meanies!

not planet, but reality/dimension/realm. and not ayys but spiritual beings. and not prison but containment. we are here until we are mature enough to embrace our divine nature and powers, and the demons and fallen angels are here so they cant fuck up as much and hopefully learn the errors of their ways and repent.

So how much are you getting paid to kill threads like this? $1 a post?

But I haven't even got to the the part about REMOTE VIEWING. With training you can just meditate and fucking SEE OTHER PLANETS and SEE INTO SECRET GOVERNMENT BASES FOR YOURSELF.

>Our next speaker is Jobe Matherson, an world class expert on REMOTE VIEWING who was one of the psychics consulted by the US Navy BROCCOLI INITIATIVE, a top level secret program created to peer into the Soviet research laboratories during the cold war and uncover what the Russians themselves knew about alien technology and psychic research
>Folks I can tell you that the Russians had laser technology that could destroy the United states all the way back in the 50s, I saw it for myself with my abilities and Dwight Eisenhower created a defensive laser sheild based in the Utah desert that projected a phase beam umbrella sheild over the USA
>The Nazi UFO technology we adopted was party based on technology given to Hitler by a rogue branch of the aqautic birdman race, the Russians allowed their government system to be infiltrated by the Mantids in exchange for technology and the cold war was actually a proxy battle between the aquatic birdmen race and the fucking half cow half tree aliens that live under the surface of the earth
>Jumprooms people, in these black projects it's what for breakfast lunch and dinner
>You can get from the El Paso research facility to our Olympus Mons outpost in 3 hours, I swear on my chewing tobacco folks
>I was good friends with Bill McLoganberry, he was killed by a mantid being treated for bi polar disorder in the Pentagon alien clinic and they told his family he died in a plane crash jee whizz

JUMPROOMS

Attached: ace.gif (469x317, 938K)

Earth is the meltingpot of the universe. Doom was right.

DUDE MY FUCKING RANCH IS INFESTED WITH SMALL GREY ALIENS, I FUCKING KILLED ONE OF THEM WITH A REVOLVER AND ITS CORPSE DISSAPEARED INTO 3RD DENSITY AND SHIT
UNCLE SAM G MEN PATROL MY PROPERTY AND HAVE WARNED ME NOT TO GO PUBLIC BUT GOSH DARN IT I JUST GOTTA TELL THE WORLD

PSYCHIC DISCOVERIES BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN - HOW GERMAN MIND CONTROL ROCKET SCIENTISTS TRICKED STALIN INTO MEDITATING WITH MANTIDS AND ALLOWING THEM TO TAKE OVER THE SOVIET ADMINISTRATION

BY HECK, MY NAMES PHIL JEEPERSON AND I HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY GREY ALIENS AT LEAST 4 TIMES A YEAR SINCE I WAS 3 YEARS OLD, THEY HAVE SHOWN ME THEIR HOME PLANET AND LET ME STEER THE SPACESHIP AND SHIT, THEY WISH TO BRING HUMANS INTO 5TH DENSITY AND SHIT

JUMPROOMS

RANCHES
GREYS

SOVIETS

FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL
HOMOSEXUALITY

Attached: hahayes.gif (288x215, 1.38M)

Attached: un2.jpg (850x965, 211K)

tfw left my ancestors behind ;_;

SOVIET POO STABBERS were testing the capability of our radar defenses folks . A poo stabber is a small triangular one man craft capable of mach 9 speeds that the Soviets developed in the 50s, this was when reverse engineered Grey alien technology first started to be integrated into top secret military use.
Luckily the Pleadians had alerted us to the Mantid presence in our solar sytem and we knew what was in store, we could detect and destroy the stabbers with a type of energy missile that we could launch from various secret launch sites in the Nevada desert.

MI6 was also recieiving data from the Pleadians and occasionally the RAF had to tango with the stabbers. There is actually a secret London Subway network station that is operated by the Pleadians which goes directly to Alaska in exactly 20 minutes. I've been on this journey many times, and so has my good friend Gil Chesterford the famous Pleadian translator for the Pentagon and shit

Attached: morgan freeman.gif (256x192, 546K)

The Nordic aliens are actually carrying out skirmishes with the Greys right now in secret underground tunnel networks beneath the New Mexico wilderness.

These networks are millions of years old and were first inhabited by the Reptilians. Various alien races have bases on earth, some underwater, some underground. There are things taking place on this earth you would not believe folks.

Gil Chesterford was tasked with accompanying a task force of anti Grey Nordic commandoes in their underground territory in order to cary out his tasks. The Nordics maintain a pyramid shaped headquarters in that tunnel system that is literally 800 times the size of the Empire State Building. That is just how dedicated they are to keeping our galaxy free from the menace of the Reptiloid meanie alliance.

Gil travelled from that Pyramid base via a Nordic JUMPROOM directly to the tea room of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd in her Windsor Castle chambers. That's right folks, there are things taking place on this earth you would not believe. Folks Windsor castle is actually haunted by the ghosts of defeated Grey aliens that used that location as an outpost 65 million years ago in the great mantid wars folks. Folks, Imma tell you right now, the Queen of England is sick of these pesky extra terrestrial poltergeists flipping her breakfast table over and turning the lights on and off all the time, she is really pissed.
These Nordic commandoes often double as a sort of ghostbuster squadron and actually have to re-kill the ghosts of Grey aliens after they defeat them in a tunnel war! It's absolutely amazing.
Gil Chesterford came to my ranch and said that he has never seen so much Grey alien poltergeist activity, jee whizz.

Is this anime irl?

>she would let me
Cuck.

FUCKING JUMPROOMS EVERYONE

>FOLKS
>I TELL YOU HWHAT
>WHEN I WAS IN THAT SUPER SOLDIER PROGRAM WE HAD PSYCHIC DOLPHINS PILOTING SPACESHIPS THROUGH JUMPROOMS JUST TO SEE IF WE COULD DO IT

Attached: JIM MARRS.jpg (695x510, 45K)

I HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN MY 20S WHO WAS LITERALLY AN ALIEN IN DISGUISE
SHE WAS MONITORING ME FOR SPIRITUAL REASONS THAT CANNOT BE DECIPHERED
I KNOW NOW THAT I MUST DEDICATE MY LIFE TO SELLING TICKETS TO UFO CONFERENCES AND MEMBERSHIPS TO PARANORMAL FORUMS

Attached: BILL RYAN.jpg (485x443, 24K)

TRUE STORIES ARE TRUE

FOLKS THERE WAS A LITTLE MAN WATCHING MY HOUSE AND WHEN I WENT OT INVESTIGATE HIS LOOKOUT SPOT I FOUND THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF CIGGARETTE BUTTS

DOESN'T THAT JUST BOGGLE THE NOGGIN

SO MYSTERIOUS AND CREEPY, LIKE STEPHEN KING CREEPY

DAMN IM GOOD AT THIS SHIT

FORGOT MY PIC FOLKS

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE BLACK SUITED AGENT WHO CAME TO WARN ME NOT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT ID SEEN HAD ABSOLUTELY NO HAIR ON HIS BODY, NOT EVEN EYEBROWS OR ARM HAIR

GEE WHIZZ

WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN ALIEN SMOKE

Attached: Whitley Strieber.jpg (833x661, 86K)

FUCKING JUMPROOMS

I ROSE UP THE RANKS OF THE SPECIAL FORCES UNTIL A REACHED A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE AND BEGAN TO BE PLACED IN SECRET MISSIONS

THEY CALLED ME 'THE WOLF'

I WOKE UP FROM MY MK ULTRA TRANCE TO FIND I WAS SITTING IN A HOTEL BAR, AND ACROSS THE ROOM WAS A MAN I NOW REALISE WAS A YOUNG GEORGE W. BUSH

I DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS AT THE TIME BUT FOR SOME REASON MY PROGRAMMING HAD SENT ME TO ASSASSINATE HIM

I RAN OUT OF THAT HOTEL AND NEVER RETURNED TO THE BASE, IVE BEEN ON THE RUN EVER SINCE

Attached: PANAMA FEDORA.jpg (772x1160, 66K)

JUMPROOMS

HAVE YOU TIDIED YOUR JUMPROOM BILLY?
SHUCKS MOM I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HYPERGLIDE TO A MARS BASE, CAN I DO IT LATER?

ALEINANS ARE TOTALLY AND COMPELTEY REAL U GUISE, SO MUCH RELIABLE TESTIMONY FROM SO MANY SOURCES

SO MUCH BULLETPROOF RESEARCH

HOW MANY JUMPROOMS TO I HAVE TO ACTIVATE BEFORE YOU SEE THESE FACTS?

SO MUCH REALITY

she's hot in a weird way