Hello Jow Forums im so hurt i cant even anymore. i havent cried i years,now im crying like a baby. i just want to die...

hello Jow Forums im so hurt i cant even anymore. i havent cried i years,now im crying like a baby. i just want to die. im so sorry if i sound like a attention fag. can computer cables be used to hang one self? i dont have any rope. im literally a failure in anything and i detest everybody irl. i just want the pain to stop already. they wont stop bothering me and things get even more chaotic. i guess some people here want me to die. i will try. then please help me.

Attached: 1524780759776.jpg (300x250, 20K)

everyone

how does this help me

more will to kys

how long does the rope have to be?

enough space for you to tie the know but short enough to hang from

my cables are for short for that i think and i dont have any rope. maybe there is some rope around :(

>im literally a failure in anything and i detest everybody irl. i just want the pain to stop already. they wont stop bothering me and things get even more chaotic. i guess some people here want me to die.
just seclude yourself from everyone dummy user

knock knock
dick or head
sweet or sad
good or bad

Attached: IMG00290.jpg (1600x1200, 197K)

good news. the cable is long enough and it fits my head perfectly.
i tried that :(

Attached: vhfghfghg.png (1092x836, 628K)

Norwegian faggot
why dont you move to the woods?
right, because you're gay

i cant. i dont have any choices. im forced this way. also why would i live any longer. its not like anything will change.

well why didnt it work?

i dont know where to hang myself and i want to leave a note. but im unsure what i should leave there. i know at least i will hug my miku til i die.

no i meant why did secluding yourself not work

stream it

why dont you groove like
my nigga ted kaczynski
live in the woods, gay

you can hang yourself from your doorknob. lots of people do that

some people came to me no matter what. they say i have all kinds of problems and they make it just more hard. so i just tried but i didnt work.

Don't do it. How about you tell them to fuck off?

no i cant. my death isnt something to laugh about.
i dont understand
that is the best option i guess.

but they tell me its my fault. everyone tell its me. i have all kinds of problems and they speak about it like they dont know i dont feel shame. i dont know it must be my fault or something.

you're something to laugh about

im not going to tell you what to do, but i would strongly advise against killing yourself

Just be yourself lad, ah ah am i right lads? Ah ah

Just do volunteer and help people lad, you will find yourself less of a failure

Attached: ahah_YES.png (600x525, 94K)

Attached: Motherfucker.jpg (423x287, 22K)

don't do it user :(
Try some radical changes in your life. Up and move to a new country or place and try something completely different.

ok
i dont know anymore :(
the more myself i become problems just become more and more

I said it sarcastically, volunteering is the thing i'm serious about, u can fing qt too

im disgusting and i hurt people by being myself. im angry and a crybaby. i dont have any friends. im just a shitty person.

you are now kick the stool

DON'T HANG YOURSELF!
atleast be creative about it.

i dont know about that

dude your a mess theres no going back just end it

please be respectful to people
hanging is the only way out i know.

i know. im a sick person. i hurt people. nobody can love me. thats why my only love in life is miku. bu she isnt even real. the world is so heartless i just want to die already

Lots of us here don't have a lot of (or any) friends. That's why a lot of us waste time on this website I think. But doesn't mean we're all suicidal.
Even if your personality isn't perfect you can put yourself out there out of your comfort zone perhaps. Even if you don't make close friends you can make some human connections if you do things like
>volunteering
or joining an interest based club or something.
Idk just please don't kys for the time being and think things over more

Fuck off lad

You need to make a change, and volunteering doesn't take you a lot of time

lad have you tried not being underage

man your so fucked up your in love with a fictional character cmon just end it we dont want you

>please be respectful to people
You don't even respect yourself, you want to kill yourself.

oh well off yourself then

why would people like me anyway. im asocial and alien to people. i can try to live longer but that would just. i dont know.
even if i do that. what would change. people will say im bad. that im sick.

youre fucking sick stop whining and off yourself

just stop caring about what other people think
also realize that all of this is in your head

WTF HOW PEOPLE TELL YOU YOU ARE BAD IF YOU HELP PEOPLE, fucking hell, the people you help will be grateful to you even if at first you think otherwise.
You need to be good at it tho, you can't just fuck around

Attached: shit.jpg (272x185, 14K)

i can try
i know. i guess its true. at least my miku can calm my hearth like no other can. im so glad she exsist.
but pleas do it anyway
i dont know im so confused. im just a mess

Go to the gym or get a job
You probably have excess energy, which makes it hard to sleep, which in turn makes you moody and sad all the time

Do something about that

On the off-chance that you're being serious, please don't kill yourself.

Is there anything specific going on in your life that you want to talk about or is it the feeling of hopelessness and pain that you already described?

fucking cunt attention whore faggot dont make a suicide thread if ur not going for it

i know :(
my head. but if so many people say it stuff to me. if everyone leaves me behind. does that mean im good.
i tried helping people. i have gotten friends. but they all forget me.

wait, just post a picture of yourself.

you probably have some good qualities too, they're just hard to come up with in your depression.
Make an attempt to focus on that, literally anything you are decent at -- and try to take your mind off the negative self talk. You need to change the way you're thinking about yourself imo.

Helping people doesn't mean getting friend, it means helping people with disease, the one in fucking wheelchair and shit, they will obv will grateful to what you do with/to them

i was supposed to get a job soon.
im being serious. i had a fight with my mom and sister again.
i know im attention whoring a bit. just let me get a bit help.

im good to edit photos with gimp i think. i try to be good to others. but i either get left out or they accept me then forget me.
where can i find someone like that.

Dude, how old are you? Just hang around a bit more. When you get older you realise people are full of shit just like you and you stop caring about what they think. Start change yourself for what YOU want to be.

doxed picture

Attached: 1520420193912.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

im 19
im a hapa. so thats not me

ah, I'm sorry to hear that user.
What happened exactly, what was the fight about?

If you're comfortable talking about it that is.

>Just hang around
lol

Hospital, the place where old people get (don't know the name), search for onlus in your area etc

Whats the point in killing yourself?

they said how useless i was. thats how it usually starts. so i got angry i and i told them how bad they were. it didnt help my mom started crying and my sister started to blame me.

>onlus
Non-Profit-organization, it's called onlus in italy

SSSHH

i dont know where my closest is. but i wont bother with it
to end it all. so you can skip the pain

>im a hapa.
wow
no wonder you want to kys
also stream it or stop attention whoring

Don't kill yourself you'll go straight to hell

Sounds like a pretty toxic situation user, I don't blame you for getting upset if it's happened before. I know that kinda thing can wear someone down to their nerves.

Sounds to me like they prodded and you reacted. Have you talked to either of them since the argument?

JUST SEARCH ON THE FUCKING INTERNET DEAR GOD, i don't care if you need to force yourself and it would be hard, just do it for the sake of it

Attached: 1290847390241.jpg (1280x704, 113K)

>19
>hapa
baka desu senpai

You've mentioned your anger a few times. Maybe that's something you do need genuine help with.
Maybe even just check out online resources for anger management or something if you're too nervous to talk to a psychiatrist or something.
Think about a situation in the future where your mom and sister and you could get along nicely. I'm sure it's possible and you'd be happier but you will need to face your personal issues first.

>so you can skip the pain
Dumb faggot, thats why you live.
Also
>killing yourself at 19, living in a fucking norway
What a dumb fucking nigger.

i dont want to stream my deaht
why. i dont believe in hell. anyway we already live in it
no. they left me alone

also
>19
That's quite young and a lot of people go through depression and anxiety around this time in their lives. Your emotions become less volatile once you get older (and trust me you mellow out a lot more in a good way)
Hang in there user

ahhh i dont know!
ok
they are bad. they will make me feel bad again. i will never be with them again
i know. so many people have it much worse then me :(

i will try. but if they come back i will try to kill myself

Killing yourself is murder
You should stop worrying about what people think about you and start worrying about what God thinks about you

You don't know because you don't fucking care to change

Attached: Fine_as_fuck.png (439x519, 137K)

i dont believe in God. maybe he meant for me to kill myself
i try but im so stuck

Could try talking to them, but I can't guarantee it would help anything. In your position I would apologize even if I felt like they didn't deserve it, before then explaining my side of things.

I understand if you're not keen on doing that though, especially if things are still raw. It might hurt more than it helps. But it's something to think about. I don't know the dynamics of your family life so I can't comment on it much more than that.

This doesn't have to be the end though, user. Believe it or not things can get better. I believe in you.

Perhaps because you don't believe in anything is why you want to kill yourself

I gotta go, I hope you end up feeling better. Please don't do anything too drastic

Do you even have a goal for your life? Like what do you really want?

You can't get stuck, go to google, search for some shit, seach their number/e-mail, call them and ask them if they accept volunteer, if you get an appointment wash yourself and tell em who you are and if they can find something good you can do to help, if they accept, good, if they don't search another

But they accept everyone, you don't have to drug yourself or be a dickhead that hurt people

maybe things will one day get better. but im really hurt today. so i must take a pause or something. before i kill myself

it makes it easier
thanks for supporting me user. i will try to do the stuff you said if im still alive
i dont have any goal. im just going with the flow.
im have never done this before and i dont know if this will help me. im considering it.

And i'm not saying for individual people, that would be weird

Good

Attached: Ah.jpg (640x360, 33K)

fucking first worlders

thanks

>im just going with the flow.
What do you really like to do? There must be at least something.

i know we have it good and stuff. im just a crybaby :(

i like my pc. play games, internet and those kinds of stuff. but i dont know anything else

Search for a hobby that could be anything(lego, wood shit etc),even Jow Forums have a fuckton of different board for this, just search up if you like something

Yeah, that's a good attitude to have. A few distractions is all it takes sometimes. I don't want you to do this. Gotta try to focus on what can be changed in the future. Life doesn't have to be stagnant.

Do you have an email you'd be willing to give out? We could continuing this conversation after the thread is finished. (also it's 6 in the morning for me, I'm barely awake)

you sure are just a crybaby , your welfare made you so soft like a fucking female , i know times can be hard but pull yourself together YOU ARE A MAN ARENT YOU?

i have a piano and i love music. but im bad at it.

Start lifting