Finally not banned

Apparently you get banned for discussing child sexual molestation because that's "off topic"

Pretty sure there are laws about it, so I'm not sure why it's not on topic for politics.

Attached: 1532567882970.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
circumstitions.com/coerce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
youtube.com/watch?v=gdGbXdEo93U
youtube.com/watch?v=exhHtH3HOvI
youtu.be/vFmE1lgtMzE
youtu.be/yK_XPM2ufK0
youtu.be/7g4L47kEcS0
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQix1NDruA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because of elite pedophilia. this is the big one that they want silence on. look into the franklin scandal

What do you mean like this Conspiracy of Silence documentary?
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

>Conspiracy of Silence
>paedophile network
>ties to the Republican Party
every time

What we're really talking about here is not a party thing. It's about backward sex cults like Jews and Muslims that continue to operate outside of any concept of Western society by basing their satanic belief systems around child sexual molestation
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

These people have never been part of Western civilization, and what they do the worst kind of crime according to our laws. They must be arrested and tried in public, just like Hillary Clinton and other satan-worshipers.

Go to SJW campuses and post this.

They're mostly third world people who believe in things like child molestation, sex with animals, communism, ritual satanic animal slaughter, and open defication.

People like this have no place in civilization, let alone academia. Which ones will defend it?

thank you for your service

Welp, Muslims are also child molesters. This a felony crime in the US, and they'll go after you if you break this kind of law in other countries.

I wonder. Do they like it as much as the Jews do?

Attached: 1526465018781.jpg (500x333, 37K)

You trying to find justification to fuck middleschoolers like Roy Moore does is not politics, it's a felony.

Blow your brains out with a 12 gauge.

Are they bringing up Roy More again? Tell me more.

>middleschoolers
no.
highschool girls above the legal age of consent in alabama.

>Apparently you get banned for discussing child sexual molestation because that's "off topic"

Attached: Circumcision B&.jpg (503x1012, 82K)

sup albamabro

I'm a yank. How do you like it they still call your politicians pedophiles for DC points instead of addressing the point that most the people in DC are child molesters, faggots, and drug addicts? And they don't give a fuck about child molesters?

Attached: Circumcision stillborn.png (654x339, 39K)

lol holy shit
>he needs to be circumcised goyim, or else he wont go to heaven!

The concept of heaven doesn't exist within th Jewish mind.

Just got banned tonight commenting on the CNN article for bringing up that there were pedo Muslim Satanist rituals involving child sacrifice and training kids to be school shooters. I was banned tonight for summarizing that with no reasoning. I will be waging eternal war on Facebook

WTF?! That is outrageous.

Attached: 1528049941810.jpg (376x376, 11K)

But it does for Christians retard. Jews always pretend to be religious when it suits them.

oy vey! what's with this goyim who don't want to accept desert satanism!

how else can we dominate the goyim? this is terrible!

lmfao jesus
they just wanted to bill the insurance

want to rage?
circumstitions.com/coerce.html

Attached: Circumcision resent14.png (676x684, 74K)

There's no Christian mind that would go for child molestation. I'm just agreeing with you.

Attached: circumcision stupid cunt.png (1016x288, 38K)

Attached: circumcision without permission.png (676x281, 35K)

Attached: circumcision nurses.png (539x471, 60K)

Attached: Circumcision resent7.png (674x634, 70K)

Attached: Circumcision resent21.png (667x772, 58K)

wait you actually got banned for posting circumcision threads? for off topic? why do they have to ruin every fucking place people can talk freely? Oh yeah master of lies and all that.

Circumcision is a human rights issue which is something that at its core can only be fixed politically, its a political issue
Obviously there are mods that would rather discussion of it be removed despite it being a staple of Jow Forums since the first year of Jow Forums

>wait you actually got banned for posting circumcision threads?
happened to me a few times

Attached: circumcision kike mods.png (1164x661, 116K)

That poor baby

No wonder so many trannys want their dick cut off completely. Maybe circumcision even causes this mentall illness, and school shootings...

Attached: 1529516081019.jpg (448x336, 9K)

>posting on Jow Forums without a dynamic IP

>Maybe circumcision even causes this mentall illness, and school shootings...
it does
it also causes kikery
>youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored because of CP acorrding to (((mods))).jpg (653x1024, 256K)

WE NEED FORESKINS FOR DA CREAM

Attached: 8c163d8f69754b230adc08229963af74.jpg (1500x2147, 267K)

This is a US website, so most of the mods are jew or got communist indoctrintation in school to love muslims.

They actually go in to debt to learn these narratives instead of like actual liberal causes. That's how controlled they are by niggers, jews, and muslims in order to pass the diversity test at college.

Red-pilled my girl on circumcision last night around a camp fire. She agreed that if we have a son in the future, we won't get him circumcised.

damn well good work anyways, think I've seen you posting info in these threads for a while, I am sure you've redpilled a few lurkers.

Attached: bs.jpg (612x960, 117K)

Why the fuck would you need a camp fire? She sounds like front-to-back crazy. Stay away.

Shut the fuck up dumb ass, we've been together for almost 7 years.

probably cutfags in denial too
great
keep going, make sure your friends and family don't fall for it either
>I am sure you've redpilled a few lurkers.
it's all I can hope for

Attached: Circumcision resent20.png (679x764, 177K)

Seven years and that's the best? Don't even have children. Just cut your dick off.

Certain people have a compulsion to have this ritual mutilation universally observed. Pic related has called for making infant circumcision "compulsory":

youtube.com/watch?v=gdGbXdEo93U

Attached: morris.jpg (483x600, 36K)

enjoy your last (you), on the house

It's child molestation.

yeah ik about that piece of shit

Attached: that morris faggot.png (1344x1288, 215K)

Attached: 1504049173035.jpg (1200x790, 232K)

>friends
Heh, yeah... friends...
My brother has two daughters. I don't know if him and his wive will have another kid or not, or even if it would be a boy, but we've talked about it before. We both had the procedure when we were babies unfortunately. Our youngest brother, too.
>thanks mom and dad

>Heh, yeah... friends...
how tf do you have a gf but no friends?

Attached: Circumcision resent12.png (678x733, 67K)

>I also had to push away the n ursery nurse's hands when she was examining him, as she went to retract the foreskin

That's extremely dangerous. The nurse could have maimed his penis or gotten it infected...you're not supposed to retract a baby's foreskin. I would have lodged a formal complaint.

>7 years
Jeez, marry already wtf.

I don't need any friends. I have guys at work I talk to regularly, but no one outside of work other than my girlfriend that I spend time with. I used to hang out and drink with my cousin often, but I stopped drinking back in February so he stopped coming around.

We plan on it... I need to buy a ring and ask her father of course. I'm sure he will say yes.

She violated the NAP.

By the way "on the house" child genital mutilation is illegal under US law.

If you're talking about Vegas, I think we can probably find a lot of other examples of things that are illegal under US law, like molesting children in foreign countries. The FBI takes this seriously. I sure hope Sheldon Adelson isn't in to this.

>3 years old study

Obviously it's fake goyim, or CNN and based Fox News would have reported on it.

Attached: a jew enters free-speech zone.jpg (900x881, 64K)

yeah but this shit is actually what these cunts have been prescribing for uncut dicks since the 80s
>retract and wash
it lead to lots of UTIs and kidney infection and helped consolidate the (((hygiene))) myth
>I don't need any friends.
I honestly don't even know what to say

Attached: circumcised kidneys.png (684x130, 15K)

>tfw expelled from academia for excelling.
The Jews literally tried to fuck my whole life over from when I was a kid because I wasn't about to fuck when I was a child.

>buy a ring
Sure, don't fall for the (((Diamond))) meme tho. Diamonds are overpriced and have no relevance to marriage/proposals. Just a marketing trick done by (((De Beers))) family

This is a pretty easy redpill, in my experience. If your girlfriend isn't a complete degenerate, she should still have her motherly instincts intact. Same reason why half of women, even in our degenerate society, are pro-choice.

Attached: 364657654.png (619x453, 51K)

kek if I ever have a kid in the US, it'll be hard for me not to assault the staff

Attached: circumcision mom.png (698x367, 46K)

This almost feels like my mom but I was 24 in 2014 when I told my mom I was pissed about it.

>tfw the scar is starting to fade

Attached: aaaa.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Looking forward to Sam Hydes version of To Catch A Predator

did she come to her senses?

Attached: circumcision no orgasm.png (679x177, 17K)

Man, JewSA is fucked up

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING

Before the election, Jimmy Kimmel Had a scientist on his show, at one point he has him blow in a tube. Kimmel jokes "what are you teaching these kids" and then says "this isn't going to be legal until January" after saying a sex joke about kids. What happens in January, well he thought Hillary would have been elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=exhHtH3HOvI

skip to 3:24

Universities are the most hardcore and illegal racist corporations ever, and then they turn around and dump all the loans on the dupes they need to indoctrinate.

At some point, in the US there will be another Cox or Reece hearing in to the anti-American activities of the tax-free foundations. So far, Trump has said that black churches should be able to say what they want without losing IRS tax-free status.

Jews will never accept they where ever in the wrong not even if it kills them.
You could put a gun up to ones head and demand to know the truth of the holocaust and they'd still lie to you.
I once had an arguement with one she claimed The words the class where reading where not actually what we where reading and started inserting other words into it trying to confuse us...

Attached: 1513787522104.png (720x644, 224K)

>scars go away
Do you know what a Scar Is user ?

ye

Attached: circumcision forced.png (420x382, 39K)

If you do the stretching, the circ scar loses the ridge after a while. You gotta actually stretch the scar too. So I guess your right go away is the wrong term cause you can still see it but its way less noticeable and feels much better.

I use to have a scar on my knee that faded completely- it took like 10 years though.

Certain skin types heal scars better than others.

Remember that next time you see propaganda for a Jewess. They are the worst.

You would run, not walk, from a jewess if you had ever known on of their families. It's like unending fire.

>lol if hes our pedophile you cant remove him from our movie goys wtf

We almost got Married lol.
youtu.be/vFmE1lgtMzE

Attached: 1232345345.png (512x415, 85K)

>t god said on the seventh day get a scar on the knee
>this will ensure you can have promised lands
very smart jew teachings

Too Bad For her my Hate far outweighs all Israel's Crimes.
youtu.be/yK_XPM2ufK0

Attached: 1515698238649.png (796x588, 96K)

I don't even know why there are jews in australia to begin with. m8 they're just not like us.

But user there just so darn sexy how can I resist?

Attached: 5a9745825dfa7.png (401x623, 262K)

>We almost got Married lol.
kek dodged a bullet there m8

Attached: circumcision jew regret.png (698x376, 47K)

Pedo industry is worth $3billion, supposedly. You didn't think kike will just leave that "cake" to filthy scum hiding underground.

Attached: CP-industry-stats.png (1043x1585, 90K)

Yeah I'm not falling for that kike bullshit. If I do get her a clear one, it will likely be CZ, but she likes other colors of gemstones.

I think the thing that shocked her the most was finding out about female circumcision.

Well she said sorry and that she wasn't informed. But that didn't make me feel any better. If anything it upset me more that they didn't bother to look into it.

What's wrong with your own women?

They are in Every Country for Their world domination Plan.
Feels fucking good man.
youtu.be/7g4L47kEcS0

Attached: 3546345654.png (584x512, 215K)

>another mutt scarred for life, having his brain wired different from white people; now he is more like kikes and mudfilth.

i cried a little on the inside. these disgusting low-iq burgers and their adoptation of the most barbaric of kike rituals.

there is a reason why popes of old decreed for kikes to stop mutilating dicks of their christian slaves (the fact that christians were slaves to kikes seems ok, but mutilating their dicks is a no-no).
Now they just get you to do it yourself and they feed you these absurd arguments that only a mongoloid would swallow, like "its cleaner" or some sub 50 iq shit.

you mutts got it tough.

Jews didn't settle Australia. Why are there any Jews at all there?

their child dies and the hospital STILL wants to harvest the cells from the foreskin. absolutely disgusting.

They are trying to take over the world
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQix1NDruA

Attached: 1232345435654.jpg (736x815, 35K)

You can't stretch the scar if you got the beauty cut cirucmcision. It'll tear apart the healed incision where it got sewn to your sulcus.

Attached: beauty cut.png (715x472, 725K)

they are kicking White Australians out of the land they own and giving it to chinese and arabs by FORCE our politicians are to blame.

Attached: 245645765647.png (650x638, 39K)

thx nordbro. You'll notice that you you understand it to be a crime.

"some" other people do not. This is why why fight. If only women had brains about what's going to happen to girls.

don't forget the paedo-women too.

doctors lie a lot about it
at least she knows she was wrong now

Attached: circumcision sneak.png (689x310, 40K)

That documentary was made during Clinton administration, like pizzagate popped up before the election. It is obvious propaganda.

like Allison mack who would hold a baby and ram it down onto a guys cock.

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

gotta get those shekels goy

Attached: foreskin4sale.png (1060x1102, 235K)