LSD

I was given two tabs of LSD by a friend today, I've always been interested in trying pyschadelics but never quite had the balls. Currently there are many things I would like to fix about my life as well get rid of some addictions. There have been some knowledgeable anons that have posted about this sort of stuff in the past but I never really paid attention.
Red pill me on LSD anons, I've been told it may even help cure depression and it seems too good to be true.

Attached: exploding-light.jpg (1000x661, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8
youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD
youtube.com/watch?v=4innN_jqF38&list=PLCGbKSi2hcMIC0t50pnuANCDjNor8Nzbr&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfTSS-ZCZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.
I just want to be able to feel love.

Attached: kh.jpg (474x355, 23K)

Christian here, by taking this powerful substance you are opening the door for demonic entities to cause you great harm to you mind. Seek Jesus Christ in earnest he will heal and mend you. Some laboratory drug you have is not going to truly heal you and fix you up. I will pray for you you and here is some red biblical pills.

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I

Bible in 24 hours - Crash Course - R.I.P. Chuck Missler

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8

Heavenly Warning of things to come

youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

Decoding Deception
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

If you ever smoked weed it feels like that but stronger and it goes on for fucking hours..
8 hours later I always started to think.. "I wish this shit would wear off now."
Then it wears off and you cant sleep..

Having said that, try it but start with a half tab if you never done it before and a tripping babysitter can be a good idea.

Thank you user. Would you suggest starting with a microdose?
What can I expect from half a tab?

Shut up

You probably heard it before, but take it in a safe environment with at least one trusted friend being sober. LSD takes up to 12 hours and whatever is your trip you are stuck with it. First 5 hours are the most intense and surreal. After that it gets controllable. If things get bad, just sit out those 5 hours. Meditate, play an instrument, do some art. Whatever puts you in control.

Calm yourself and just listen to shit that’s relaxing go on a walk to a place you feel comfortable or just sit in a relaxing area.
If your a changeable person and aren’t really set on a certain path you can go through some deep shit where you lose your ego and personality, you then come out with a complete view on your life. I will say this though, you will feel as happy as can be on that stuff, and I’m not talking bout some laughter or being in a good place, you will feel literal happiness. The drug will cause your body to produce a shit Tom of serotonin among other hormones, this hormone regulates mood and your gut. If your already on antidepressants I wouldn’t recommend takin the stuff.

Of course don’t don’t Listen to some randos on the Internet autisticly go through info on the stuff

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD

Ive eaten thousands of hits of LSD in my lifetime. AMA

I'm not on any other prescription drugs but I am a regular marijuana user but I was planning on not smoking first time. What if I don't have access to a sober person to spot me?
How do I know if I am mentally in a right place to trip in the first place?

Buy some taima, take both tabs together, smoke the weed, and then fuck all night. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (640x800, 318K)

Microdose why? Its like a sip of beer to see what beer is like.
Half a tab will give a mild trip.
My first trip I took two red microdots under the advice of a friend, it was too much for me really.
Start small.

>starting with a microdose
Definitely not. Microdosing gives a completely different effect and it'll leave you pretty underwhelmed for your first time

>How do I know if I am mentally in a right place to trip in the first place?
are you generally a happy person? Do you have thoughts of suicide or grandeur at any time? If there is something in your life that your not dealing with, some emotional issue or something your not facing. LSD will force you to face it sometimes.. This is why it is so effective at treating Alcoholism and addiction.

Also stock up a few cans of lager, if the trio gets too much, a little booze can take you down a bit

Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll fuckin' kill you you little fag. Both tabs at the same time, then some taima immediately after taking them, then hitting pussy for the entire trip. End of fuckin' story.

Attached: image.jpg (2308x2698, 1.98M)

Also
This would be my suggestion take approx 200 micrograms your first time (2 hits) have a trusted babysitter

What is taima?

yea stock a few beers
sometimes the raw edge of yourself is too much to handle

Then smoke the taima and fuck for the entire trip. End of fuckin' thread you retards.

Attached: image.jpg (640x576, 181K)

First off, if you have any family history of mental health issues or substance abuse issues, throw the tabs in the trash. If you have any nagging issues in your life atm, like a tough work assignment or relationship troubles, then all those worries will be exemplified on a trip so it's best to sort life out before tripping for the first time.

>but I am a regular marijuana user but I was planning on not smoking first time.
weed will not make a difference either way. Its almost completely unnoticeable.
>What if I don't have access to a sober person to spot me?
Sober is a relative term. Have someone there who can restrain you if absolutely necessary, and possibly drive in the case of emergencies

Doing acid won't change your life. I can guarantee you this. You will, however, learn to think differently. It's a very interesting state of mind and you can get very creative with your thoughts. Ride that wave and try to harness it because that sort of abstract thinking is what many people lack these days. It's an overhyped experience but you can definitely get something cool out of it.

you're going to have the veil lifted
the beatles music and acid does that effect.
sounds cliche' but its true.

the first hour will be strange and maybe seem uncomfortable.
all you need to do is remember you are in control, be like a zen buddha.
lsd and pretending to be a zen buddha is like cheats in vidya. it's ez mode.

be safe.
don't act on stupid thoughts.
just be still, and meditate.

also enjoy the irony.
it's so psychedelic. it's sober.

also start your day like any other day, shower and shit.

also i recommend water, juice, and fruits like peaches, blueberries, natural foods.
if you get hungry mid trip for some reason.

DO NOT DRIVE!
have a friend drive you a round.
cruising on psychedelics is comfy because the outside influence scenery is always new/refreshed.
stay with your closest/best friends.

>water, juice, and fruits like peaches, blueberries, natural foods.
if you get hungry mid trip for some reason.
Think, would a five year old version of me want this.

Bitch shut the fuck up and get the fuck off the site you little bitch. I've fuckin' driven on LSD in front of the god damn cops at night in the city, you little fag. It's called knowing how to drive, dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (1186x860, 96K)

Stop being a pussy and drop it

/thread

I have crawled out of neetdom slowly but surely but I still am nowhere near where I want to be. I was very blessed to have very loving and patient parents, this realization alone helped me tremendously when I deluded myself into thinking I was alone. I am much happier today than I have been in the past 3 years so I thought it would be a good time to try.
>Do you have thoughts of suicide or grandeur at any time?
I used to fantasize about both simultaneously, my dream was to kill myself on stage after I've performed to a large crowd. I've worked past those feelings but I just want to be able to feel real love for myself. I've done MDMA so I have some context I guess.

Can you supply me whatever taima is and also some pussy to smash?

Is the shift in thinking patterns more of a realization that stays past the time of the trip or solely during the trip?

I like your perspective and attitude user, I was vidya addict for a while and the connection helps.

A pity you didn't think you could fly on it.. eh?

Acid is fucking awesome. You’ll be fine. Have a good trip. It’s wild as fuck. It won’t permanently cure depression but can impact lasting inspirational feelings and memories long after it wears off.
Take enough and you’ll breathe cigarette motorcycles and smell like leather

Take 1 tab your first time tripping. Half a tab will feel a bit underwhelming

It will be a great time OP. I wouldn't try to therapy yourself if I were you. For the first trip, just get the hang of it. Just make sure noone can bother you for at least 6 hours, and prepare the environment for yourself- its much harder to operate youtube on acid so prepare a playlist of classic psychedelic stuff and relax. Enjoy the wonders of the world- look at picture books or the flowers outside. Just embrace the feeling of peace and relaxed eternity it brings. If you feel comfortable you can start retrospecting on your life, but I would save that for trips once you have more experience.

Since 2 tabs is quite high for a beginner, some warnings....

>if you feel like you discovered something revolutionary, do not tell it to people on your phone, do not go outside and preach it like a messiah, even though you will feel like its a crime to hide this knowledge from other people. Phone off, door shut.
>Remember that LSD is SAFE. even if you got an impure sample, the tab is so small nothing can be enough on it can harm you. LSD works in micrograms, other substances dont. You MAY feel like you are dying, or you cant breathe, or your heart isnt beating, or that you are uncontrollably laughing- this is a scary feeling but its a natural process of your brain dissociating from your body, but it still keeps functioning. Write this to yourself on a paper so you can see - 'this is just a trip, it will subside' and remember NOONE dies from an LSD overdose.
>you wont be hallucinating, but you may have an urge to do stupid things like streak naked, just dont do it

Thats it. You will honestly have a great time. 6 hours of tripping, then 6 more hours of feeling a bit waved. The last 6 are perfect for eating food and watching a film.

Also ignore the moron talking about demons and shit, God gave you your subconscious mind to explore, and he'll protect you in your journeys.

Also, the next day or two you may suffer a low mood due to a temporary seratonin reduction.

Can confirm. Quality post.

No one fuckin' thinks that on LSD you retarded virgin. Fuckin' watch too much boomervision, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (558x614, 53K)

Anything below 200 and you aren't doing Lsd

No. No tripping babysitter. Have them eat the other half. It will be so annoying when the sober person is like asking you to describe it. Instead it will be super fun when the two of you are giggling over stuff getting squiggly.

When on acid all attempts at flying should start from the ground up.

jumping is super fun

Acid is more of a trip with friends type of drug.

If you want to see the things you can't see, meditate on 5gs of mushrooms in the dark or in nature. Make sure your mind is ready first

>Also, the next day or two you may suffer a low mood due to a temporary seratonin reduction.
Good post. On this particular note, if you have 5-HTP available somewhere nearby, it always helps to take that the next day to replenish serotonin.

I took 3 tabs in one go. Was crazy fucked up, come down lasted 3/4 days. I did mix with alcohol though. My advice would be do it sober.

>the next day or two you may suffer a low mood due to a temporary seratonin reduction

I see LSD sometimes recommended for people with anxiety/depression/panic attacks. If it causes a serotonin reduction wouldn’t it make those conditions worse? I mean SSRIs are prescribed to improve those conditions specifically because it leads to more serotonin

honestly you are fortunate your first psychedelic will be the lsd.
it is a very gentile psychedelic like all these anons say.

you will honestly laugh your ass off when you realize how overhyped it is in the "normal" world view.. what (((they))) want you to think!

you can think whatever you want on acid.
that's the truth.

Don't expect acid to fix your problems, my man.

I don't know about the specific anti-depressant effects of LSD but the "church" I go to uses ayahuasca ritualistically.

It did cure my depression after a very unfortunate death in the family.

this is true.
they will be stuck inside the box and have no idea how to communicate on your level.

first time i did it was with 10 or so friends in an apartment with 1 sober.
the rule was we would all stay in the apartment.
1 hour later half the tribe formulated a new plan to go down the fire escape stairs to adventure
and so the journey began.
lots of esp and irony, and telepathic shit.
was a good time. we all enjoyed it.
around 45 minutes after eating the tabs the room went silent and we all looked at eachother and began giggling as we entered the realm together. it was pretty leet.
the sober sitter was spooked by that for a sec. lol

I dont know anything about how these conditions work, but yes, it will make you feel a bit crap for a day or two, nothing permanent. Just dont do it if you have work the next day.

On that note, I tend to get euphoria for 6 hours and then a sudden dive in my mood, possibly due to this effect. When that happens its time to go make yourself dinner, have a nice warm shower and relax.

dont come on the internet or turn on the tv and end up seeing some rancid shit, get an encyclopedia and some books and listen to AM radio or something

Listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4innN_jqF38&list=PLCGbKSi2hcMIC0t50pnuANCDjNor8Nzbr&index=16

If you take 100 trips, you're legally insane you crazy fucker.

Attached: dye.jpg (2048x1365, 366K)

Have fun melting your brain and being put on a leash by your SJW friends getting spoonfed commie bullshit for the rest of your life. Nom nom nom. Tasty bullshit.

LSD is not to be fucked with without knowing the rules. Be in a safe place, with safe people and NO interruptions possible - and for a long fucking time. Slot out a good 12-16hrs for your first time.
Now there is probably two ways this could go. 1) youll fucking hate it, which it would stop, and will have a miserable time. Pretty common occurrence in my experiences with people and tripping. Some people just don't like losing some control of their senses like that.. Though a lot of that comes from that feeling safe part.
2) youll like it

I ended up in the like it camp. I found it fascinating, but Im also a bit autistic - in the literal sense. Some people find it spiritual. I felt quite the opposite. No other substance has shown me how chemically based reality actually is like LSD did. I ended up studying the patterns it would make with my vision - which gave me a lot of insight as to what was actually going on at the synapse level. Hard to explain, really.
LSD grounded me, in a sense.
But, everyone is dif, and your mileage could very significantly.

>inb4 you make a thread about how enlightened melting your brain has made you. And how you see the bluepill is the truth.
Fuck off.

dont project here

Shut the fuck up retard or I'll fucking beat you into a coma bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (611x878, 213K)

yeah LSD doesnt really fuck with serotonin. people talk out their asses on this forum like it's a constitutional amendment

>honestly you are fortunate your first psychedelic will be the lsd.

it probably isnt lsd tho, its more than likely a research chem. lsd died in the early aughts

Doing LSD for the first time is like getting redpilled for the first time.
The world will never be the same. It's the bit in the video game where you discover the dark world.
Except you realise that the dark world is the one we spend our lives in, and the lightworld is what LSD gave you a glimpse of.

where have you been bro? still plenty of senpai making pure out there

user, don't take LSD expecting something. Let it take you there.
Your mind set will effect how the drug works.
Make sure you're nice and relaxed when you take it.
You will be fine.

>bong recommending LSD.
Ive seen enough. Case closed.

>can impact lasting inspirational feelings
I'm not a good self motivator and a procrastinator, I'm figuring I could use this as jump start.

Thank you user, that was truly a great post. You managed to address everything that I was having trouble even realizing to ask. After going through some of the repliesI was thinking about using half a tab for the first time and then exploring with whats left at a later time. My friend recommended dissolving it purified water. What do you think would be optimal?
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfTSS-ZCZI
I guess this song is off limits then haha
Added to the playlist cheers!

LSD is for docile fucking morons.

Bitch shut the fuck up or I'll stomp all those teeth out and then fuck up that brain for life.

Attached: image.jpg (300x276, 55K)

Spic.

Nigger

Chink faggot

>le nO gOoD lSd AnYmOrE
>being this much of a boomer

Attached: 20180813_213708.jpg (4160x3120, 3.24M)

Real Advice: Do both or you'll regret you didn't later. Nothing bad will happen long term if at all and there's only potential to learn and grow the more you take.

Attached: havefun.jpg (1200x870, 1.54M)

Real advice. Dont melt your fucking brain and become a slave to your sjw commie faggot peers.

T 80 IQ insecurelet

Totally agree. Two in a safe place is a great starter pack. Even better if you have someone with some experience with you. A little extra safety feelings will go long ways.

that phrase is really gay

stay mad faggot

Youre gonna be a vegetable who depends on his commie faggot friends to think for him

youre the only one this happened to bud

Try and tell a retard hes retarded.

You're on the wrong board.
Bring your degenerate druggie bullshit to /b/

I never did acid

i did and he agreed
then where does your narrative come from? old friend? brother?

But its obvious after observing my peers that its a tool for communists to brainwash you

Maybe in utero.

>pyschadelics
>there are many things I would like to fix about my life

Fix your spelling. Jesus fucking Christ! The absolute state of US education.
How does it feel when foreigners speak and write your language better than yourselves?

It will make you see yourself how other people see you. And also show you the answers to the universe if you take a high enough dose. Have fun user

im 99% positive you have exactly zero peers whom have eaten LSD

its not ours, its those fucking british's invention. we mispell there words intentionally, as a joke

My first trip was 100μg at a music festival. I was completely sure that I wouldn't have a bad trip, but you sound a little bit uncertain, so read up on how to avoid bad trips (One of my friends had a panic attack on 50μg the same day because he's weak-minded). Get some friends to trip with and perhaps a sober/slightly drunk trip sitter. 100μg felt pretty intense since it was my first trip, but I could probably have done 150μg.
Listen to some nice music, do something creative, look at patterns, talk to people, laugh at everything

Believe what you want faggot. I dont give a shit. Your brain is melted.

It is a mystical experience. You will be aware of things that were right under your nose but were ignored for a long time. It is, when used in the right way, a shortcut to enlightenment that does not necessitate the long labours of monks but at the cost of danger to a weak mind and waning clarity of revelation.

> I found it fascinating, but Im also a bit autistic - in the literal sense.
This is why I came here to ask, I feel that we are similar in that regard and I know it will not effect me in the same way it that it would for my friends who are much more traditionally normal.

>Except you realise that the dark world is the one we spend our lives in, and the lightworld is what LSD gave you a glimpse of.
How is this not addictive? Would I just be more able to pursue and create my light?

dude weeed lmaoooo

To be fair its quite late and I am tired. But yes I am a brainlet.

>It will make you see yourself how other people see you
I've always wondered..

Honestly, you either deal with your shit before your trip, or you deal with your shit during your trip. Once it's over it will be dealt with whether you like it or not... be warned if you're not the kind of person who likes being forced to deal with emotions.

>learning to think differently won't change you're life
Get a load of this

Drugs can't solve your problems but drugs can give you a different perspective in how to solve your problems. Proceed with caution though, what you may realize could make or break you and is highly likely you'll see the world very differently, for better or worse, especially with powerful hallucinogens. In the end, it begins with you.

With all that said and done, I've used and abused countless drugs from hallucinogens to deliriants to everything in between and more than I can remember naming so I've had my fair share of epiphanies and terrors. Again, proceed with caution because when you cross, your old self will be lost but if you make it through, you'll be someone new.

Attached: Psilocybe.jpg (575x250, 50K)

First, take a quarter or even 1\8 of dose recommended to you.

About acid, I prefer meditation. Acid is some kind of psychosis in my opinion, its opposite to dissolving of illusions that meditation gives.

Attached: 1525170721603.jpg (368x368, 22K)

It doesn't expand your mind or bring enlightenment or cure depression.

Fuck up you absolute piece of shit Jew-worshipping chopcock.

You're a joke.
I saged your shit thread.

Attached: 1512981735499.gif (400x226, 2.2M)

Yeah. You guys just dont understand the power of retardation. Just do acid bruh.