White Baby Score

I've made 2 so far, how many white babies have you faggots sired so far

Attached: IMG_3208.jpg (1080x1117, 75K)

What is the practical benefits of child-rearing?

Attached: 1322395628136.jpg (358x361, 25K)

Data mining thread.

Attached: 1517896214143.jpg (206x255, 10K)

So we don't have to import them...

2 is not enough. Come back when you have made 3 at least.

I have girlfriend, but she is a bitch, arguing alot and i'm always wrong, i want to have kids, but dont really want her as a mother, i want to help white pride even if it means living in misery. wat do

But we never have to import them to begin with. That's like saying to a family who never eats fish that you just found them a FISH SUBSTITUTE to sell tham at half price.

Get a new white girlfriend.

One, but she is extremely white (blonde hair, blue eyes) and that's why I take this anti-white stuff seriously and genuinely hate the immigration problems in Europe.

yup.

Ditto, my boys are very white. Won't send them to public school. I live in LA :(

>below sustenance rate
POP OUT MORE WHITE BABIES FAGGOT

Find a girl you love and don't resent so you'll have more than one.

>have 2 kids
>wife agrees "yeah fine, one more child"
>triplets
>mfw

Attached: images (1).png (361x333, 18K)

Winner!

Attached: epic-win.jpg (418x497, 108K)

well done mate

Ebic

Attached: BC6F31F7-D6FB-47C8-8E70-B986E576219B.jpg (1119x956, 199K)

Jow Forums has convinced me that finns aren't white so I got a vasectomy instead.

Not going extinct?

A relationship should be natural and no hassle my dude go find a true white woman not a roastie

based!

here's a picture of my daughter with her friends (shes the one with green hair). I love her with all my heard

Attached: 42682.jpg (1101x900, 237K)

heart, woops

3 with 4th on the way, inshallah

>mining
>implying they don't know that Jow Forums is 98% virgin

Nice bro, its nice to see some degenerate pol fucks doing something productive with their time.

How many pts for racemixed ones?

even if i make 3 or 4 children they will never be white

Negative...

>shitposting with your dick
Truly an inspiration to us all.

Attached: 1448672747034.jpg (620x670, 90K)

(((They))) have control of society and (((they))) need you to replace yourselves. Your kids will be brainwashed by their media and will likely turn into trannies or faggots. Look around. Are quality individuals having kids or are the dregs of society having kids. Yeah - you know the answer. Anyone can have white kids, but are you having quality white kids? Probably not.

They dont want whites to stop reproducing, because Jamal can't make a suspension bridge or other significant civil engineering. WHo does that sort of thing? Whites. They want us to replace ourselves for a new generation of goy slaves for milking.

Attached: pelican attack 1.jpg (1065x588, 66K)

everybody i know, starting from my great grandparents up to me included have 4+ children each, I have 3 brothers and a baby sister. They have many children of their own and Aisha is getting married next month

I have two hapa kids to that essentially equates to one whole white kid. Just have to have two more to get to 2.

Good points, so whats your score then?

So long as they're Italian it's ok.

Reminder that if you don't have children, you're part of the reason whites are becoming a minority.

Every girlfriend has been not mother material, because you know - the media brainwashing.

look around at dads and families are they happy? Are they cooperating? Or is dad just the bitch that gets lumbered with all the cost and responsibility. Yeah - you know already.

(((They)))ve sorted it all out for family life to be SHIT for men and very expensive - in fact financially impossible.

This thread and this topic is (((THEIR))) doing.

Have kids if you want - just not in a western nation with western laws and influences

Attached: pelican attack.jpg (1069x675, 76K)

>having children
No thanks i enjoy having money,free time,friends and my piece of mind.
I'd rather kill myself than have a family

Think:
Are these organic posts?
Or are they social media influencing posts?

I have made 5 half-white babies

does that count as 2.5 full white babies?

I donated sperm thinking it would go normally but I wasn't careful with the paperwork and they sold it to Brazil, where I've now got like 37 kids. Not really white though unfortunately.

No, your score is - 5

I really like these america/australia bear conversations. Do you have any more?

I have two white sons and an adopted Chinese one (after vasectomy). Chinks are ok in my book

Colonizing the third world with your white sperm gives half a point

0, and it's killing me.

>raising some retard chink baby
jesus dude

Tbh having twins is something of a dream of mine, triplets would be weird though.

Well I know mine got used here in the US but I don't know the races of the kids or mothers. For Brazil I assume the number is only going to rise.

Agreed, but this is pol so rules are rules. 2 whites minus a chink gives you a score of 1, looks like I'm beating you bro

enjoy your borderline retarded goblino children

Attached: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (928x571, 60K)

Happened with us, 2 kids, agree for one more...twins.

All women here are the "modern" type who want to focus on their career and have one child when they turn 30.
I want to have 10 children, but 2 is the maximum any woman would want, even the religious ones.

i got 3 and plan up to 6 with my rich Australian husband, i'm a med, but our kids turned out ginger. thank me pol

Hahahahahaha. The delusions! The delusions! @ahahahahaaaaa

Attached: hapa237.jpg (635x1024, 177K)

Two. Would be four, but miscarriages are a bitch.

t. Ashkenazi master race

Attached: skincheck.png (888x497, 377K)

That sucks bro, I picked my wife at church in the South and married her within a year. She's loyal, will do whatever sexually and is a good mom. The dream can be real, if you find the right woman and put a ring on it. I don't get the deal with incel flags.

Awesome :) Way to do your part

what are people with children doing on Jow Forums, you have to have something better to do right now

I'm looking at half a person right now. We need one more to balance him out.

1, first proper white baby in our extended senpai (the rest are eurasian)

This is my job goy

Attached: 1523959975762.jpg (950x634, 97K)

My first is coming next month and we are planing to have three in all.

Live is awesome with the right wife and if you are working hard on yourself.

0 and it's gonna stay at 0

lmao but like... what benefit is that for ME? I'll be dead.

Amen, this thread has been good for my soul

I want to marry a black girl so probably none.

Tell her to stfu and give her that dick

Reincarnation is real, you stupid emu. Do you want to be reborn as a nigger?

Want a few kids myself but am concerned about the education system now a days. Are private schools realistic when it comes to price?

T. Midwesterner

speed it up then

100% go for homeschool.
Use the Iowa tests to make sure your kids are on track with their peers. Once they reach like 14 have them test into community college.
They can transfer into a university from there, and some districts will even pay for it as long as they pass the classes.
Save your kids countless hours learning nothing in a classroom. They will learn social skills by playing with other homeschool kids. Young Marines/CAP/Sea Cadets/Police Cadets couldn't hurt either.