Why is my life so fucking bad ?

Why is my life so fucking bad ?

Attached: weltschmerz-other-wordly.png (500x330, 8K)

you have a small worldview

how can a worldview be big or small ?

In comparison to what?
Who do you measure yourself against?

I dont measure me or compare me with anything but there are things i want to do but cant and there are things I want to have but will never get them

When newborns cry for seemingly no reason we say they have weltschmerz. They are frustrated with the world they got pushed into.

Attached: 5DFE5279-1B84-49F6-BB00-A264CE3C7C80.jpg (720x540, 42K)

When it's smaller than the big world view obvi

Depressed Germans unite

yeah

sorry for late response

perspective

Why are you depressed?

Really? That's pretty folksy and cool.

Never had a Girlfriend never hugged anybody in my life I have yellow teeth, chest pain, I am fat and hairy got my Abitur last year and quit college after two weeks now I sit here jobless purpesless as I see my old friends enjoing their lifes in the city while I live with my parents

How did you end up like that? I've lived in Germany and visit it regularly (I'm in Hamburg now) and I can't recall seeing any fat guy ever, and you have to not want to work in DACH countries to be unemployed. Get your shit together Hans, your fucking 20 at most, stop being a lazy shit.

I am 21 and I think I am not succesfull in life because I hate myself which leads to bad decisions

you suck

Most of it you did yourself. It's all in your head

It's not you're just weak

You haven't opened your heart up to the charity of alice

Attached: 1girl belt blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes capelet cowboy_short dress frills looking_at_viewer neck (478x600, 77K)

how can one man fail at life so hard!

Attached: 1534101076882.jpg (272x272, 83K)

Dude get a fucking hobby.

You might want to seek therapy, sounds like a slight depression. But really, you are very young, there's a lot of things you can do to fuck around Europe, and I don't mean having a stable job.