How do I "advertise" my national Chan for the autistics childs of my country...

How do I "advertise" my national Chan for the autistics childs of my country? They are being brainwashed by the Jews social media.

Attached: images(2).png (227x222, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

franchan.biz/int
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hon hon hon

post on facebook

This could work

post your chan i want to post there

franchan.biz/int

not clicking links im not gay for viruses

>facebook

You've made one or there's one currently around already. Any way the reason Four Chins became infamous in North America and English tongue countries in general is because prior to /b/ becoming shit there was an effort to troll, to push meme's into reality which recruits inspired newfags which despite this websites hatred for them they're a sign that it's health and culture is well as it revives them so long as it's people with the right attitude. Of course Jow Forums was the new /b/ for a while before being flooded with shills and redditt.

Your National Chan needs funny, edgy and trigger those who have a stick up there ass example being soccer moms, '''trendy''' pearl clutching activists and moralfags but also original so there's

I know that sounds kinda gay but your Chan needs to be on the headlines and the rest will run on auto pilot.
Try recruiting anons from other French speaking countries too to inflate your numbers such as Quebec, the Various countries in West Africa, Louisiana which I believe still has some French speaking people, and Belgium even though that's not a real country.

Attached: Andou eats a baguette.png (586x743, 510K)

Ya du monde sur ton site ?

mdr je devrais vraiment filtrer le mot juif, c'est utilisé que par les poltards redditeurs de mes glandes spermatozoidales

Don't most of them are niggers/sandies or are beyond redemption. They would get triggered and not understand.
Only those few french blessed with either asocial behavior or some sort of "anormal" behavior can grasp the cursed knowledge.

Attached: 1534314074469.jpg (750x630, 460K)

bordel y'a même pas de catalogue c'est une purge

is it yours? If it is make it more anime, you need to make it more anime to stop the cancer.

Attached: 1532594979668.jpg (250x250, 7K)

ferme ta gueule youpinoïde de merde retourne en judée on veut pas de toi ici casse-toi

Attached: 1532392592720.jpg (1026x1313, 365K)

la judée ce fameux pays

retourne dans le nord de l'allemagne toi sale franc de merde

j'y retournerai quand le temps sera propice
la terre de mes ancêtres...

tu veux remplir franchan user ?
Stop l’autisme svp

hon hon my assholio hon hon

beaucoup trop de summerfags sur ce board

Attached: d3e.jpg (500x266, 23K)

Remember that show when kid, loved the villain of the first season. Poor guy, felt bad for him and now I think I know how he felt.

Attached: 1534156907115.jpg (698x658, 106K)

In the 90's our shampoo commercials were literally featuring naked women. And our yogurt
commercials too.
Sur Jow Forums ? pas l’impression.
Sur /fr/ oui par contre.

>In the 90's our shampoo commercials were literally featuring naked women. And our yogurt
>mfw

Also is that show good? I heard it is despite it's french

Attached: 3c6.jpg (400x400, 92K)

It was meh but it's more of a personnal opinion

y'a 2 français max sur Jow Forums d'habitude, là y'en a 10

Put ads on labels of wine bottles

People liked it. I never watch it completely so i can't say . They released a game in 2012 form the tv show. And the tv show take place in the universe from a game of 2004.
Toi et moi alors ?

france

Basé et pillule rougée

Le reste du fil est malaisant et pillule bleuée

wtf I have to post on loeill
Mozilla because the capt has is broken on Mozilla I'm gonna have some strong opinions to express when I'm back home you bande de fragiles suceurs de nationalistes blonds adhérents du FN qui ont jamais lu bourdieu de leur vie gobez mon sexe semi-rasé de 17cm

you already have acrimonie