Roasties have unhappy old ag-

>roasties have unhappy old ag-

Then explain cool wine aunts, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1531950313301.png (820x720, 401K)

Attached: IMG_7877.png (820x720, 81K)

Is it just because I'm a man or is that incredibly depressing to think about?
I mean I'm probably too autistic to raise a family but imagine just consuming and being "cool" for sixty years, self-medicating with cheap wine and anti-depressants, and then dying. What a pointless life.

Weird kind of sad
Meta sad? Whats going on?

This meme has potential.

Attached: 1532025776968.jpg (960x969, 83K)

It's just cope for roasties that realize they're about to be alone and unwanted until they die, but instead of come to terms with it want to still pretend they are empowered and free.

these are the type of woman who were too neurotic for a relationship. typically they did not get enough love and attention from their fathers, and harbor a grudge against men. they only get into relationships where they can wear the pants, not the man. eventually every man wises up and they go from relationship to relationship until finally theyre too old for any man to care about them anymore.

FUCKING NOOOOOO

also their fathers were usually pushovers so these women have been used to getting their way their whole lives, until they learn the world doesnt work like that.

>cool wine aunts
that is Boomeretta

what about cool cat aunts?

Time to turn off the computer sweetie

that is really sad actually. fuck

LOL YEA ALSO KINDA LIKE DERPINA XD RITE?

The 30 year old boomer has integrity.

The cool wine aunt is a worthless slut.

not as pointless as being the mother of a Jow Forums poster

i have cool wine aunt and i can tell you she is the most miserable and messed up creature in the world. "happy" is the farthest from what she is. she's fit, doesn't have financial problems, gets plastic surgery to keep looking relatively young (though its getting kind of obvious that she's had it multiple times), and drinks like fuck. but her life is empty and miserable. the entire family feels shitty for her.

Attached: sacrintiger.jpg (500x300, 120K)

Cool wine aunt
>Looks for hookups aged 40
>Works tirelessly for her job giving her copious amount of money
>Job is on the move. Must drink wine to maintain sanity of life
>Must plough through her periods on transatlantic flights if need be
>Gets sick from her cats shredding
>Burns her toe while getting hot water when sick
They fail and they know. That's why they need to cope

>dany
>girls name
fuck trannies

Attached: 0f8nmhr.jpg (480x640, 36K)

t. cool wine aunt in training

right in the fucking feels

mommy i just got bangbanged by 8 niggers on camera for money aren't you proud of me?

Yeah, the cool wine aunt is a wretched, pitiable creature. Ony the delusional believe it's a good thing.

Very good meme. Very smart desu. More than you'd think at first sight.

Attached: aborted sister.png (752x604, 64K)

Oh fuck, it hurts.

the one feel to end all feels

Attached: aborted gf.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

I remember when my mother got pregnant for a third time I BEGGED my dad to have her abort the thing because I knew it was an unhappy marriage. Now the poor guy is getting fucked in the ass for child support for the next 10 years

Why don't you just fuck her?

>mfw someone saved the pic I made in ms paint a month ago

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).png (712x649, 11K)

You know, most of these types of women are sad and lonely. However, I worked with one woman very closely who could be described as a "cool wine aunt" and in her case I think she was happy enough, it seemed like she was just wired that way. I did find out quite a bit later on that she had been engaged once, and somehow it didn't work out and she was quite devasted. But she was a brilliant women, extremely successful (did work for a ton of big banks, executive positions and shit), money out her ass and provides significant material support to her neices and nephews. Has a group of close friends she travels the world with and shit.

Idk, I guess I'm saying that 999/1000 the cool wine aunt is a sad failed woman who masquerades as happy. But there are cases I think where these single, childless women can be happy. It's extremely rare and requires an eccentric person like the woman I was talking about but does happen.

stop it

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.jpg (900x650, 88K)

Alcoholism.
Depression.
Miserable cats.
Lonely death.

Wow... ok I'm sold, roasties get the bullet on dotr too

Attached: 1534295477164m.jpg (440x1024, 69K)

If every woman becomes a wine aunt, who the fuck are they going to be aunts to?

I knew some total trash girl who had like 6 abortions in a year and a half. She and her boyfriend literally just didn't use contraception and would just get an abortion whenever she got pregnant. got to the point where even the doctors told her she was being completely disgusting.

roastie needs to be filtered into CoolWineAunt

You're all right Avram

Attached: IMG_7423.png (640x602, 41K)

what is more pitiable are those who reproduce hoping the future will be better for their children and then see civilization collapse to shit.

Cool wine aunt doesn't have to feel regret for bringing a child into a broken world.

breeders have to see their hopes and dreams degenerate into the horrid citizen of the future

The choice is between dying alone having enjoyed your life here on this earth or dying with your transexual son and dyed blue haired lesbian daughter, you wasted 20 years raising, screeching who gets the rights to upload your last breath to youtube

>cool wine aunts

You mean bitter cat ladies?

Its the female version of your weird alcoholic uncle

Of course they are happy if they have fucked over someone for alimony. Other than that I would think their drug abuse and desperation for sex would tell you how happy they are.

It's typically short for Danielle or (rarely) Danika.

>you will always be my goyim
kek

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 289K)

Even the successful ones regret raising families even though they try not to show it.

Childless women have holes in their heart that wealth can't fill.

I'm telling myself that something like this can't be real, but sadly I have seen enough to know better.

Attached: 1529100431571.jpg (640x853, 63K)

literal r/mde meme

It is sad but it is also sad when women use their 20s to ride a chad rather than finding a nice beta. The mismatch in timescales is the tragedy.

That's exactly how I intend to live and die. I can't really blame a roastie for following the same life plan as mine, at least she is better than the ones that are divorcing and doing parental alienation.

Cool wine aunt aka alcoholic woman trying to escape her failed life?
Doting on other people's children is just as valid as buying cats and dogs to dress up in bably clothes, I guess.

>beta

betas have bad genetics? whats wrong with women wanting guys with good genetics? every guy wants to pretty girl, you know this

>good jidan

Attached: shekels.jpg (263x192, 16K)

Damn I’m trying not to laugh in the break room.

They are rapists, they molest their nephews.

>the simplest of low effort memes twists my balls and heartstrings

Feels bad man

Yeah I thought she was joking when she first told me. Girl was allways trash though. knew her ever since middle school and if someone was to get 6 abortions, it would definitely be her

How did you post the same image twice?

Attached: 1504950018509.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

Thou shall sleep with cool wine aunts for money - Exodus 20:17

Attached: Gigolo Jesus.jpg (720x540, 39K)

use your jidan powers to find out

>see aborted baby
>picture it getting fucked by 8 niggers
Must be a dem

Yes, betas do have bad genetics. Here's why: in our recent evolutionary past, 5% of pregnancies would end in the mother's death. If an average woman mated with an average man, her children would be average minus that 5% chance of death - meaning her children would be worse off than her.

So woman have a biological imperative to mate with a guy with better genetics than themselves or their children will effectively have worse genetics.

What are her parents like?

You fucking slime ball demoralizer!

Go jump in a fire. I'd call you a shitbag cosmopolitan kike, but you're lower than that. I think you're just a utterly defeated s.o.y boy.

>what about cool cat aunts?

The cats and wine arrive at the single woman's apartment the day she turns 25.