Do I go to heaven if I'm gay, but virgin?

Do I go to heaven if I'm gay, but virgin?

Attached: 903190293029.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_smoking#Christianity
foodthinkers.com/key-concept-nutrient-density/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you never got to the lying with man part so yes

no, sinning in your mind is still sinning

Yes. The chruch says if you're gay that's okay just don't put your pee pee in another man

>beware, thoughts are evil and punishable
christfags in a nutshell

jesus died for your sins
if you do not lie with a man
you will wind up living without freewill
which shits on jesus
& places you in a hellhole

sin leads to death
any action consciously taken to harm yourself or others can be sin
homosexuality is an enormous sin because sodomy has an enormous chance of giving you diseases and shortening your life span
the actual act of partaking in sodomy (especially with another man) is what is an affront to God
if you genuinely cannot help having your attraction then i don't think he'll judge for that, the major part is the sexual act
lust in general is looked down upon and also damages your ment wellbeing so do not pursue it to any degree

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind…

Attached: gimage_181.jpg (581x480, 56K)

>dont fuck men
go to hell
>fuck men
go to hell

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Cool.

I can't control my sexual desires.

Wait, really?

Well, like I said, I don't really have any sex.

Spooky image

Lol.

Attached: 1517837149561.jpg (686x711, 45K)

You won't go to heaven if you masterbaited

Attached: 1508242253286s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

>shortening your life span
what is this off brand blend of taoist christianity shit

making the conscious decision to drive a car to work increases your chances of a car hitting you, they're going to hell too no doubt

the bible literally says nothing about your lifespan in the first place i'll just default to what it says about smoking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_smoking#Christianity
>The Roman Catholic Church does not condemn smoking
>the more traditional among the Eastern Orthodox Churches forbid their clergy or monastics to smoke
eastern orthodox aren't allowed to only the jehovas say its an actual sin by virtue of being unhealthy.

really

I sure hope not

imagine being incapable of understanding nuance
>hurr if x then why y
it's a conscious decision. there is no benefit to doing it. ONLY bad can come from it. people still do it. there is a benefit to driving. there is no benefit to be buggered.
all things which are named as sin bring harm to yourself or others without benefit to any party. it is the common theme.
also catholics are not christian and pope francis should be hanged for being an illegitimate pope and trying to steer people away from the truth

nuance in religious texts is a meme to let you interpret shit as however you want.

>there is no benefit to be buggered
recreation

>it's a conscious decision. there is no benefit to doing it
okay but what if they consciously decide to do something more dangerous than other things? for example ride a motor bike instead of a car? if they're not picking the safest possible option at all times are they sinning?

if they pick chips instead of a salad instead are they sinning? one's objectively the better option for you

>catholics are not christian
if you asked one if they were christian would they say no?

neither of those things is objective you retard
bikes are cheaper and use less gas. that is of benefit
chips have more calories. calories are energy to do work. that can be of benefit

>if x then why y
lmao you just described a valid argument retard

I will personally smite you one I become goddess.

>chips have more calories. calories are energy to do work. that can be of benefit
now time for full autism

>chips are generally the least nutrient dense food you can buy, yielding the most calories for the least value
foodthinkers.com/key-concept-nutrient-density/

once

Pope said there's no hell, iirc, so you should be fine.

but that's lewd!

rude

Well, if the pope says...

Attached: 1534128264002.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

okay, let me tell you what the church doesn't want ANYONE to know, because if everyone knew this the church would COLLAPSE becaue then no one would need to go to church!
When you get to the Pearly Gates, St. Peter will go over you life, HOWEVER, he doesn't give a shit! He'll simply ask you, "Do you want to go to heaven or hell?" AND YOU GET TO CHOOSE. NOTE: if you don't answer you go to purgatory.

If God existed, why would he give a shit? He's got other stuff to take care of if he does exist, making you insignificant.

b-but guys, whjat about the bible?

Attached: 1527556090227.jpg (935x903, 144K)

Don't listen to these bitches
I in uni and I have orgies with my friends. regardless of gender. If that is a sin then I don't want to be right

Attached: THisiswrong.gif (750x421, 1.76M)

I don't find it hard to believe in the possibility of a god-like force of some kind as there are many aspects of the events leading to the big bang that raise questions even today, but the notion that God is a man in the sky with a beard who is always watching you and judging you as it is portrayed in the bible is just a retarded concept. More likely, the ingredients were just put in place and then things were just allowed to happen on their own naturally with no interference. The idea that something capable of creating the entire universe should care about you specifically is so incredibly vain. Such an entity would have a whole universe to watch, and then it becomes incredibly unlikely that the tiny rock you're sitting on is #1 on the watchlist. Nobody seems to think that if a God exists he could possibly have better things to do than watch over them, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm not against the idea, I'm n0ot bad looking, but I'm way too autistic to have sex

Yeah, it makes sense, but doesn't that mean our consciousness disappears when we die?? that would be sad

Attached: 1511655124666.jpg (852x713, 102K)

I'm very socially anxious. Just take some exstacy and your anxiety melts away and having some orgies with your mates becomes very pleasurable

Attached: aqua202.gif (498x280, 846K)