Currently fucking 8 fake Alice threads up on Jow Forums all by the same two people

Currently fucking 8 fake Alice threads up on Jow Forums all by the same two people.

These are by an individual known as "Sockler" (short of /soc/ stalker). He has shitposted on this board several times in the past coupe months, routinely impersonating Alice.

thebarchive.com/_/search/boards/b.bant/image/yAbvvOZqOYfnUOd0BtIdGQ/
thebarchive.com/_/search/boards/b.bant/image/SBiXGAmemYyeCnZG8ygD2A/
thebarchive.com/_/search/boards/b.bant/image/RlfRdNRK7BlZMWXLzX0T1g/
thebarchive.com/_/search/boards/b.bant/image/B1q0pKa1GKhc63elOttlhg/

Next is Korbo. An anti-semetic Italian poster with a collection of numerous proxies. He's ban evaded several times on dox attempts.

He has both Korean and Australian Proxies and is noted for spamming this image constantly:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/NB6H-JQbJ0MMFQkOg2OxLQ/

Both of these anons have an unhealthy fixation on Alice. If you wanted to know why this board has been so shit lately, look no further than these two faggots.

Attached: 1534240196163.png (1973x1183, 754K)

who cares

can someone give me a quick rundown

One of those threads has over 200 replies, so clearly some do.

The post that saved r/banter

Attached: 875345u685465.jpg (600x364, 36K)

Alice is a poster on Jow Forums that makes tea and cooking threads ~twice a week.

Some people have a problem with this, and also laser focused autism.
The end.

are you alice?

No

Of course it's you. After almost 10 years, why can't you accept she's not going to fuck you, no matter how much you defend her? Go back to moderating her chat, cuck boy.

>Next is Korbo. An anti-semetic Italian poster
Why are italians so based?

I liked Korbo better before

Attached: MyLittleTrap.png (2452x266, 148K)

this board has improved nobody for the better so far

And you just add to the chaos you're trying to contain....brilliant.

The post that saved r/banter

Attached: EB3DA7E8-D587-44FA-A578-3A8E9E323E2B.png (1016x725, 42K)

Korbo, I saw you trying to convince someone to kill themselves last night. Your words don't mean shit to me dude, lol.

>add to the chaos.
Au contraire. I made it pretty crystal clear for everyone.

Sockler is still going off by the way, just Alice shit-posting in obscure threads:

I'm assuming mental illness is at play.

Now she'll like you!

Attached: 1501699553128.jpg (600x565, 54K)

kek

I already d-do. You too buddy, w-what a nice strong jaw bone you h-have there, mmm mmm you h-hunk of man meat...

God I can't help myself. Take me you stud. How you told off that guy for...uhh...whatever it was you told him off for, man it got me and every other girl on the planet wet.

Come here, tiger!

Attached: 1371466505100.jpg (850x1198, 294K)

why did you modify my image to get korbo why not just modify the original image wtf

Attached: Anon.png (920x738, 54K)

Attached: who cares.gif (450x306, 448K)

based petor poster

Convenience?
See: Also evidently you do, considering you said
"I've got nothing against you but I'm so sick of every other thread being about you. "

Because I fucking am. You niggers are obsessed with her.
Why don't you fools get a life outside of talking about Alice?

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (500x545, 91K)

Say that to them, not me.
This is the first time I've made a thread addressing this.

Why the fuck would you make it if you knew it would just spark outrage? God you people are dense.

It's not to spark outrage.
The intent of this thread is pretty clear, dude.

What to "expose" what we all already know?
To push the Alice tinfoil hatters to sperg out more?
To show bant your reddit spacing?
What was the point of this?

Attached: 1533362361888.jpg (540x581, 52K)

You honestly think all of this was already common knowledge? Get off it dude.
I'm not here to argue with you or indulge in your bullshit. Believe me, I'm just as annoyed at these constant spam posts as you are. But I'm the wrong person to be taking it out on. Take issue with the people doing it, not the person calling it out.

>You honestly think all of this was already common knowledge?
Yes because she's been in Jow Forums for like 8 years anyone who doesn't already know this is retarded and a newfag.
Look I dig what you're trying to do but giving her more negative attention (which she feeds on) is just gonna make her keep coming back.
I can take or leave her because I ignore her threads but fuck just stop the spamming. You're contributing to the spam with this thread.
How can you not see that?

Because it's a fucking drop in the bucket compared to literally ever other thread out there while this has been going on for months.

It's ONE thread. I'm not spamming -anything-. I really don't understand why you're not grasping this. We literally have the same goals in mind. I'm fed up with it too, so I'm making this one, singular thread, to call it out. If you see me making another like this, feel free to smack me one.

*slap*
NO U!
Stop posting Alice shit. PERIOD.

It's still going on by the way, why you're arguing with me of all people about this:

Cause

Attached: 003773F0-F644-4A12-9CDB-50719882A210.jpg (800x450, 80K)