If you were good today you can have a slice of this rump roast

If you were good today you can have a slice of this rump roast

Attached: Garlic-Herb-Crusted-Rump-Roast-960x875.jpg (960x875, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take a small piece

Too red

Attached: 234432423.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Looks like somebody wasn't good today. You get this burnt toast

Attached: 0db4d59950b90ed7cf5f7ddba127e36488c7ae56e5b31a3b9cef68b4419f7116_3876220.jpg (1096x616, 81K)

too black

I was extra good today. Can I have an extra thick slice with some potato?

>[T]rump
>roast[ie]
I can't run away from that shit here, can I?
I just wanna look at cute anime girls, but for some reason, my mind keeps thinking about /pol9k/ddit memes.

I'll stick with my shit roast, but thanks dear

Attached: 1532655923650.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Define good?
Because today I proved SHIT POST has the gae, taught Kitchen to tri-force and spread the word of the New Mexico kiddie school shooter camp people being put on bond because they're black and muslim.

You may

Goodness!

Attached: 81r4KMgiF-L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

It sounds like you were good enough for a slice of rumps

YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!
Can I get another half piece for not having gay posted in months? I think that's good for bant.

Attached: 1501180389292.gif (853x480, 582K)

>Can I get another half piece for not having gay posted in months?
Nah, that's bullshit
You've done it within the past 30 days. Don't be naughty and make me fetch the archive

Does saying something gay is hot count as gay posting?
If so I've been good because I have VASTLY calmed down on the gay posting. 90% of my posts are shitposts now.

Attached: 1512527813960.png (374x347, 171K)

Yes, counts as gayposting.
you have calmed down vastly though, and are a good boy. Don't fudge your gbp on silly lies~

Oh yeah I forgot all about that. That's when that other Normie impostor was around and I had to show him why nobody really impersonates me.
I have calmed down a lot though and moved my gay posting to Discord and and and and....and....I no longer terrorize people with the gae (who don't deserve it).
I want to trade in my gbp's for a genuine compliment from a nice leaf-kun. ^_^

Attached: 1503290171676.png (810x810, 514K)

I'm really, really bad at compliments unless they're provoked genuinely by someone impressing me.
The last person I complimented at request on here made a thread shortly afterwards saying they weren't leaving, and then proceeded to follow through on it. I haven't seen them since.
I don't think you understand what you're asking for.

actually no, this one I can do.
I think you're actually quite handsome in your pictures. No homo.

>I think you're actually quite handsome in your pictures. No homo.
Hey thanks man. I think you're a very nice person in spite of you being unskilled at compliments (I don't wanna say bad because you're not bad at it) and I like that you probably have bagged milk in your fridge.

Attached: 1500838297489.gif (300x367, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA

I'm never good, user.
Too much pain.
Too much loss.
Yet I keep on marching forward thinking things will get better.
So far nothing.

Attached: blade runner.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

I think it's okay to be bad at that sort of thing.
In my experience, my friends, family, and coworkers often react very differently to compliments from me than they do from others, because they come across as very genuine. They're often briefly startled, and then I can see the heartfelt appreciation wash over their face. Using these things sparingly, and when you truly mean them gives them a significance otherwise lost.
And I actually don't have any bagged milk in my fridge. It expired yesterday and I haven't gone to get more yet.